Can you take oral testosterone with proviron?

Ideal man

Im not trying to be a body builder im just aiming to get the positive health effects on male sexual function. If i were to take 120mgs of oral T a day would that be to much? Or should i stick with 40mgs a day ? Also would this shut me down

golder

Interested to hear an answer to this as well.
What does proviron uniquely do when paired with testosterone?

Mister

Interested to hear an answer to this as well.
What does proviron uniquely do when paired with testosterone?
Lowers SHBG and frees more test to be used. Also suppresses estrogen a bit. And good for cutting.

Many also report feeling good on it and experiencing an increased libido. DHT effects.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Lowers SHBG and frees more test to be used. Also suppresses estrogen a bit. And good for cutting.

Many also report feeling good on it and experiencing an increased libido. DHT effects.
And could you add clomid or nolva to prevent shutdown and azoospermia

Mister

Proviron already works a bit like a serm, look it up. And no you can't prevent shutdown if you're on test and proviron. You could add HCG though.

General rule is to only use serms after your cycle as PCT, not during.

conrad0602

Testosterone and proviron will have a negative impact on your hpta. Taking a serm along side could help to maintain testicular volume and potentially make recovering easier once you discontinue. Toremifene or enclomifene would be preferable as they are less toxic and won't have the same estrogenic side effects as clomid and tamoxifen.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Testosterone and proviron will have a negative impact on your hpta. Taking a serm along side could help to maintain testicular volume and potentially make recovering easier once you discontinue. Toremifene or enclomifene would be preferable as they are less toxic and won't have the same estrogenic side effects as clomid and tamoxifen.
I have some enclomiphene on hand would you recommend taking that ed or eod while on Test and proviron?

conrad0602

I'd probably do everyday at 6.25mg and take it from there. If my balls shrank at all I'd up the dose but otherwise keep it at that. I'd run the enclom for a little while after as well then taper down, dropping to EOD for a bit. Proviron should keep estro in check. If not I'd reduce the test dose a bit or add low dose ai.

Matestube

Im not trying to be a body builder im just aiming to get the positive health effects on male sexual function. If i were to take 120mgs of oral T a day would that be to much? Or should i stick with 40mgs a day ? Also would this shut me down

You won't feel much from oral test base. I went up to 600mg/day and aside from some slight irritability it didn't produce much.
I feel oral DHEA way more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals