Can you increase the size of your hands?

FitnessMike

Growth hormone will do that, but
It will also make you feet and face bigger and you will age faster. Don’t touch it.

JamesGatz

When my DHT is high - my hands, feet, genitals and skull seem to grow, I have been consistently high DHT for almost a year now and results have been pleasant and it is definitely not placebo, the growth is undeniable- Everything's gotten bigger but I haven't gotten taller but I suppose time will tell if that changes.

When my Progesterone is high - my hands, feet, genitals and skull seem to shrink. This effect only occurs if I raise Progesterone without raising DHT or DHT being high already

With that being said I think ultimately having a balance of both is important,

I don't think men should only be focusing on DHT - I can definitely reach a point of DHT being too high and it gets very uncomfortable. Personally, I begin to feel like I cannot function if it is too high and I use Progesterone to level it off.

I think that DHT makes a man look bigger, but sometimes a little more intimidating - if a man only focuses on raising DHT. He may look more attractive to women but not as approachable as a High-Progesterone male and have a bit of an intimidating presence that can backfire with women.

I think high Progesterone makes a man look high-status and approachable but not big/intimidating. If a man only focuses on Progesterone - there is no doubt he will have more success with women but I think deep down every man wants to have bigger everything.

Therefore, I think both are extremely important to have and work very well together when it comes to desired growth results and especially with women as well

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

When my DHT is high - my hands, feet, genitals and skull seem to grow, I have been consistently high DHT for almost a year now and results have been pleasant and it is definitely not placebo, the growth is undeniable- Everything's gotten bigger but I haven't gotten taller but I suppose time will tell if that changes.

When my Progesterone is high - my hands, feet, genitals and skull seem to shrink. This effect only occurs if I raise Progesterone without raising DHT or DHT being high already

I don't think men should only be focusing on DHT - I can definitely reach a point of DHT being too high and it gets very uncomfortable. Personally, I begin to feel like I cannot function if it is too high and I use Progesterone to level it off.

I think that DHT makes a man look bigger, but sometimes a little more intimidating - if a man only focuses on raising DHT. He may look more attractive to women but not as approachable as a High-Progesterone male and have a bit of an intimidating presence that can backfire with women.

I think high Progesterone makes a man look high-status and approachable but not big/intimidating. If a man only focuses on Progesterone - there is no doubt he will have more success with women but I think deep down every man wants to have bigger everything.

Therefore, I think both are extremely important to have and work very well together when it comes to desired growth results and especially with women as well
how exactly are you raising DHT? i will surely be interested in maximizing my androgens once i sort out my hypo.

how do you know your dht is high?

aniciete

lol

Nomane Euger

Nomane Euger

It’s genuinely funny to think someone believes their bones will grow when “high dht” but shrink when “high progesterone”
okay,do you assume that its impossible or not plausible?

Old Irenaeus

My hands have got thicker/stronger w/ peating and I haven't been lifting weights recently.

JamesGatz

how do you know your dht is high?
A good hallmark of DHT is its low-stress and vasoconstrictive effects

These are some quick experiments to familiarize ourselves with this High DHT feeling:

Nicotine and/or smoking a cigarette
Drinking coca cola
Earing any high-maganese food works really well (pineapple is my personal favorite or maple syrup works too)
K2 (MK-4) works well
If I'm having a rough day I will combine Pansterone + Estroban and that will shoot up my DHT quiet a bit (Estroban especially)

You will notice trying any of these things will make you feel the increase and subsequently vasoconstrictive effects of DHT. You will notice your blood flow seems to "slow down" and that you seem very chill/low-stress. You should feel your body get bigger and you should feel the tongue gravitating towards the roof of the mouth to exert outward pressure on the maxilla and skull. If close attention is paid to in this step - you will able to hear and feel the sounds of the maxilla and skull cracking and re-modeling to make room for growth. Your prostate should also feel quiet small and unbothersome. I find that the prostate only enlarges and becomes bothersome when DHT is not adequate

The important part is that raising DHT too much will eventually make these vasoconstrictive effects feel very uncomfortable
. I think the person will begin to feel very lazy and slow and look for something to counter these effects in order to become more functional

Last edited:

JamesGatz

how exactly are you raising DHT? i will surely be interested in maximizing my androgens once i sort out my hypo.
My personal favorites are:

Adequate maganese intake (from pineapple and/or maple syrup)
Pansterone + Estroban (Estroban especially I find useful for raising DHT)
Incandescent Lighting I find very useful as well
Low Serotonin/High CO2 - I find that serotonin is the biggest demolisher of DHT given that it inhibits 5AR conversion so I keep serotonin quiet low and as a result my DHT is able to stay on the higher end

If I am under stress such as I am working and my DHT begins to fall I usually just drink coca cola (even just regular coke brings it back up)

and of course, generally being low-stress so I minimize exposure to EMF, Blue Light, etc.

Nomane Euger

A good hallmark of DHT is its low-stress and vasoconstrictive effects

These are some quick experiments to familiarize ourselves with this High DHT feeling:

Nicotine and/or smoking a cigarette
Drinking coca cola
Earing any high-maganese food works really well (pineapple is my personal favorite or maple syrup works too)
K2 (MK-4) works well
If I'm having a rough day I will combine Pansterone + Estroban and that will shoot up my DHT quiet a bit (Estroban especially)

You will notice trying any of these things will make you feel the increase and subsequently vasoconstrictive effects of DHT. You will notice your blood flow seems to "slow down" and that you seem very chill/low-stress. You should feel your body get bigger and you should feel the tongue gravitating towards the roof of the mouth to exert outward pressure on the maxilla and skull. If close attention is paid to in this step - you will able to hear and feel the sounds of the maxilla and skull cracking and re-modeling to make room for growth. Your prostate should also feel quiet small and unbothersome. I find that the prostate only enlarges and becomes bothersome when DHT is not adequate

The important part is that raising DHT too much will eventually make these vasoconstrictive effects feel very uncomfortable
. I think the person will begin to feel very lazy and slow and look for something to counter these effects in order to become more functional
why eating high manganese foods would raise DHT specifically?

JamesGatz

his posts are lol
It’s genuinely funny to think someone believes their bones will grow when “high dht” but shrink when “high progesterone”
Yes It's hilarious to think that DHT can actually effect your bones! Imagine that!

"While estrogen is known to preserve skeletal mass by reducing bone turnover, DHT increased skeletal mass by promoting bone growth and formation with concomitant increases in total body mass"

"DHT had greater effects on cortical bone and partially mitigated the suppressive effects of estrogen on bone growth and formation"

"We have previously reported that DHT treatment increases bone mass in orchidectomized mice and that this effect is independent of estrogen"