Can you "feel" how different foods affect you?

ReSTART

I feel like as my health gets better, I can better feel how different foods affects in terms of digestion, energy, etc.

It's a somatic feeling, which is harder to get a grip of than mental, especially when our modern society is so cerebral and mentally orientated.

rei

It started after my fasting phase. I truly believe the things you go through while fasting will teach you to listen to your body more carefully. For instance the hunger you feel during the first and second day is completely different from what you feel later on. In between there is a day or two where practically no hunger is felt.

After few rounds of this i feel what macros i need to eat. I no more even count the macros. The most striking change is how i cannot consume large amounts of meat without balancing it out with carbs. Having the right fat content with the meat slightly reduces this effect, but it is still clear.

Ben.

Yes sure. But i feel like the more hypersensitive one is due to health issues the more intense/easily one feels it.

Good bone broth feels warm, soothing and makes me feel comfortable/calm.
Same with warm honey Milk.
Red meat/ground beef with Honey feels nourishing.

Sometimes after eating certain stuff i can feel tired or have a runny nose.
Or if its realy bad i can feel an immeadiate change in my oral flora/teeth.

skittles

Yeah, it's hard for me to remember a time when I couldn't, but I definitely couldn't before Peat.

Lollipop2

I agree with @skittles I can very definitely feel differences and do not remember for how long but at least for the six years I have been studying Ray.

Jessie

I can't feel the good foods effect me. But I can definitely feel the bad foods effecting my digestion negatively. I get bad gas when something doesn't digest well.

Uselis

Personally noticing food and lifestyle choices are one fun ongoing "meditation". It's fascinating how simple stuff as eating for example potatoes or not creates a very different me.
I feel like "Peating" taught me much better what I couldn't grasp during my Buddhism days: No stable self, different conditions creates different "me".
For example once you recognize how high seratonin, cortisol, slow digestion, etc feels vs high dopamine, testosterone and how it creates different personalities "Peating" becomes a tool to always comeback in that homeostasis you content with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals