Can You Build Tolerance With Daily Usage Of 5-10mg Of Progesterone Cream?

FitnessMike

as above

I am guessing you can. I’m sure Ray has said a few times your body adjusts to levels of hormones and enzymes step up/down to maintain homeostasis. I think everything needs to be cycled to some degree. Although I’m not totally sure.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

that would make sense, i believe that whenever i stop prog cream for few days and then use ot before bed, my frequent urination stops, but then it returns when i push a litttle bit too hard my training, or have coffee, im sensitive to stress, every time i slightly overdo something mentioned, my insomnia and urination increases. Im leaving cream for few days and then use it again to see if i amright.

Lollipop2

Ray says the liver gets good at excreting the progesterone and it takes more quantity to have an effect, so taking 5 days to one week off allows lower quantities to be effective again. I do this and notice the progesterone works better after the rest.

Mauritio

Ray says the liver gets good at excreting the progesterone and it takes more quantity to have an effect, so taking 5 days to one week off allows lower quantities to be effective again. I do this and notice the progesterone works better after the rest.
Interesting. I've been noticing the same with pregnenolone ! Do you think only taking 5 days a week would be enough for a cycle ?

Lollipop2

5 days to 1 week vs how long of use?
3 weeks on, one week off. For women in reproductive years: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

@Mauritio does this answer your question? For men, I simply do not know. Maybe like post menopausal women? Ray has also said to take off to many post menopausal women who have asked him if they could stay on progesterone continuously.

Mauritio

3 weeks on, one week off. For women in reproductive years: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

@Mauritio does this answer your question? For men, I simply do not know. Maybe like post menopausal women? Ray has also said to take off to many post menopausal women who have asked him if they could stay on progesterone continuously.
I think 1 day off might even be enough!
I didn't apply yesterday and today I got as strong benefits as after day 1 or2 of applying. before the break I got diminishing results .

Lollipop2

I think 1 day off might even be enough!
I didn't apply yesterday and today I got as strong benefits as after day 1 or2 of applying. before the break I got diminishing results .
Interesting! It might be good to test one day off over time and see what the results are over time.

Mauritio

Interesting! It might be good to test one day off over time and see what the results are over time.
I will do something like 2days on 1 day off I think

nomoreketones

Did I hear Haidut say on one of Danny Roddy's podcasts that it should be taken with DHEA? Did he say something like 6/1 or 8/1 progesterone to dhea? I don't remember exactly.

SonOfEurope

Lol I have been using 30mg daily for 2 years... For a month or two I tried 60mg but too sedating and I brought it down.

15mg in the morning and 15 before bed I'm doing... Has helped me taper down some nasty pharmaceutical substances and in a few more months I'll lower it to just 15mg as my maintenance.

Despite being Nature's Gaba-Agonist at the highest level, it will not create a dependency like that of alcoholics or Benzodiazepines that can kill you upon sudden withdrawal because it's mechanism of gaba agonism doesn't F-up your own receptors completely like the other substances.

Peat spoke of a man who was a heavy alcoholic and used it to come off but that guy used a MASSIVE dose of... I think 120 or 150mg per day.... I, on the other hand, did a withdrawal (almost finished) from Benzo dependance with just 30-35 mg a day.

No de-masculinization at all, quite anabolic and moreso balanced with a tiny bit of DHEA and Andro.... Plenty of minerals.

Michael Mohn

I heard Ray say that it's good to make a 10 day break from progesterone or it loses some effect but his advice was geared to women I think.

PolishSun

RP said that body gets used to progesterone in couple weeks, and liver flush it out, but i think it was about big dosages.

Bart1

I tried around 20mg of prog with 2-4mg DHEA, got the stress response down, but after 2 days I get muscle wasting again. I thought progesterone would be an anti catabolic hormone... Maybe I'm not eating enough

SonOfEurope

I tried around 20mg of prog with 2-4mg DHEA, got the stress response down, but after 2 days I get muscle wasting again. I thought progesterone would be an anti catabolic hormone... Maybe I'm not eating enough

Could be that...

Make sure the progesterone is dissolved in vitamin E (so it doesn't get converted into Allopreganolone massively in the liver) or use Progestene or a USP topical cream w/o paraben.... Give it a few hours to be fully absorbed don't clean the area too soon. Topical has an absorption of Max 50% so you need apply twice what you would take by gums/sublingual/oral Progest-E.

Also keep the DHEA as low as you can - it's been my experience in muscle gains and muscle retention during a cut that even 4mg in proportion to 20mg is too much - Progesterone is extremely anti-catabolic but it lacks Androgenicity, so something that can, past the minimal beneficial dose, be Estrogen's precursor is a bad combo. So the most ideal thing would be a combination of Progesterone with very low dose DHT, or very low dose (<3mg/day) Androsterone.... But with the Andro the Gaba agonism might just be too much.

Still, it depends on one's current health status too.... DHEA might not result that estrogenic in a man with very low BF and excellent liver function, so I would focus on improving those first, up to a 2mg/day to 20mg p4 is fine, I would also divide the progesterone morning and evening, and stick to ProgestE orally/sublingual or Progestene topically, taking one week breaks every month.

And increase Calcium (and also Magnesium) when using P4, because it's extreme anti-mineralocorticoid nature makes it organize the body's calcium and minerals in the most coherent way, putting calcium constantly on bones and potassium inside the cell - accelerating Sodium metabolism in opposition to estrogen's mineral incoherences (intra-celular calcium, Sodium and potassium deranged etc). So all minerals must go up a bit especially Calcium, because the testes need it for steroidogenesis and Thyroid for a crucial enzymatic reduction.

And yes, eat more.! Sleep more!

Bart1

Could be that...

Make sure the progesterone is dissolved in vitamin E (so it doesn't get converted into Allopreganolone massively in the liver) or use Progestene or a USP topical cream w/o paraben.... Give it a few hours to be fully absorbed don't clean the area too soon. Topical has an absorption of Max 50% so you need apply twice what you would take by gums/sublingual/oral Progest-E.

Also keep the DHEA as low as you can - it's been my experience in muscle gains and muscle retention during a cut that even 4mg in proportion to 20mg is too much - Progesterone is extremely anti-catabolic but it lacks Androgenicity, so something that can, past the minimal beneficial dose, be Estrogen's precursor is a bad combo. So the most ideal thing would be a combination of Progesterone with very low dose DHT, or very low dose (<3mg/day) Androsterone.... But with the Andro the Gaba agonism might just be too much.

Still, it depends on one's current health status too.... DHEA might not result that estrogenic in a man with very low BF and excellent liver function, so I would focus on improving those first, up to a 2mg/day to 20mg p4 is fine, I would also divide the progesterone morning and evening, and stick to ProgestE orally/sublingual or Progestene topically, taking one week breaks every month.

And increase Calcium (and also Magnesium) when using P4, because it's extreme anti-mineralocorticoid nature makes it organize the body's calcium and minerals in the most coherent way, putting calcium constantly on bones and potassium inside the cell - accelerating Sodium metabolism in opposition to estrogen's mineral incoherences (intra-celular calcium, Sodium and potassium deranged etc). So all minerals must go up a bit especially Calcium, because the testes need it for steroidogenesis and Thyroid for a crucial enzymatic reduction.

And yes, eat more.! Sleep more!
Awesome, thank you very much for the explanation! I have issues with my liver, I am recovering from mold toxicity and I have iron overload which I'm working on lowering. I have some fat but I'm not overweight. I was taking ProgestE + dhea (dhea dissolved in progestE) orally. I will try lower DHEA, 1-2mg max per 20mg progesterone and I will split the dosage and see what it does. What would a minimum dose of calcium be. I don't drink a lot of milk, so this could also be an issue.

PolishSun

You have to up your calcium, otherwise you might get calcified and start looking like this. Also, if metabolic rate goes up, but you do not get enough minerals. I think gollum is also hypothyroid.

1621534891671.png