Can You Build Tolerance With Daily Usage Of 5-10mg Of Progesterone Cream?

I am guessing you can. I’m sure Ray has said a few times your body adjusts to levels of hormones and enzymes step up/down to maintain homeostasis. I think everything needs to be cycled to some degree. Although I’m not totally sure.

FitnessMike

that would make sense, i believe that whenever i stop prog cream for few days and then use ot before bed, my frequent urination stops, but then it returns when i push a litttle bit too hard my training, or have coffee, im sensitive to stress, every time i slightly overdo something mentioned, my insomnia and urination increases. Im leaving cream for few days and then use it again to see if i amright.

Lollipop2

Ray says the liver gets good at excreting the progesterone and it takes more quantity to have an effect, so taking 5 days to one week off allows lower quantities to be effective again. I do this and notice the progesterone works better after the rest.

Mauritio

Ray says the liver gets good at excreting the progesterone and it takes more quantity to have an effect, so taking 5 days to one week off allows lower quantities to be effective again. I do this and notice the progesterone works better after the rest.
Interesting. I've been noticing the same with pregnenolone ! Do you think only taking 5 days a week would be enough for a cycle ?

Lollipop2

5 days to 1 week vs how long of use?
3 weeks on, one week off. For women in reproductive years: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

@Mauritio does this answer your question? For men, I simply do not know. Maybe like post menopausal women? Ray has also said to take off to many post menopausal women who have asked him if they could stay on progesterone continuously.

Mauritio

3 weeks on, one week off. For women in reproductive years: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

@Mauritio does this answer your question? For men, I simply do not know. Maybe like post menopausal women? Ray has also said to take off to many post menopausal women who have asked him if they could stay on progesterone continuously.
I think 1 day off might even be enough!
I didn't apply yesterday and today I got as strong benefits as after day 1 or2 of applying. before the break I got diminishing results .

Lollipop2

I think 1 day off might even be enough!
I didn't apply yesterday and today I got as strong benefits as after day 1 or2 of applying. before the break I got diminishing results .
Interesting! It might be good to test one day off over time and see what the results are over time.

nomoreketones

Did I hear Haidut say on one of Danny Roddy's podcasts that it should be taken with DHEA? Did he say something like 6/1 or 8/1 progesterone to dhea? I don't remember exactly.

SonOfEurope

Lol I have been using 30mg daily for 2 years... For a month or two I tried 60mg but too sedating and I brought it down.

15mg in the morning and 15 before bed I'm doing... Has helped me taper down some nasty pharmaceutical substances and in a few more months I'll lower it to just 15mg as my maintenance.

Despite being Nature's Gaba-Agonist at the highest level, it will not create a dependency like that of alcoholics or Benzodiazepines that can kill you upon sudden withdrawal because it's mechanism of gaba agonism doesn't F-up your own receptors completely like the other substances.

Peat spoke of a man who was a heavy alcoholic and used it to come off but that guy used a MASSIVE dose of... I think 120 or 150mg per day.... I, on the other hand, did a withdrawal (almost finished) from Benzo dependance with just 30-35 mg a day.

No de-masculinization at all, quite anabolic and moreso balanced with a tiny bit of DHEA and Andro.... Plenty of minerals.