Can You Become More Sexually Attractive With Lifestyle?

johnwester130

And what would people reccomend ?

Gelatin ?
Coconut oil ?
Pregnenolone ? k2 ?
oysters, dairy etc

What do people think ?

Constatine

Yes you absolutely can become more attractive with lifestyle. In my opinion you can be plane ugly and become very attractive via lifestyle. How to do so on the other hand is quite the question. The outline goes something like this: live a more natural lifestyle (not a classic 21st century lifestyle), improve androgens and thyroid, improve mitochondrial health and general energy, bone build, reduce stress hormones including serotonin, and exercise in a productive way. I know these are not practical tactics but these are the general goals in order to change the body.

frant26

Everything Constatine said.

Some people here have reported improving face structure/symmetry with vitamin K, which is known plays a huge role in attractiveness. Improving thyroid/androgens makes your face and body less puffy. In some muscle building thread there was a critique to becoming "conformant to the cultural norms of the western society" or something along those lines, but I think that's silly, I have felt the healthiest when I was the most attractive: lean muscular body (even if I had a tiny belly), good hair, great sleep/libido, lots of energy. That coincides with the time I was a lot out and about, regularly exposed to the sun and to new people and things.

There's a thread about androsterone improving androgens and leaving some kind of odor which acts or is a pheromone, a guy said it inspired respect from other males and spiked attraction from women. I am definitely far from being healthy but last week I used Pantersone/Androsterone combo daily and I felt like more people looked at me and approached me asking questions (than usual) and also got laid quite easily.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

What is bone building? How does one do it?

k2 will strengthen bones

things that build collagen, like great lakes gelatin, and the camu berry (light pink version is tastier) also build collagen

the peat basics like coconut oil, limited starch, more calcium than phosphate, etc

kayumochi

When I consider becoming more sexually attractive through "lifestyle" what comes to mind are guys having so much going on in their lives that women take notice and want to be a part of that rather than putting women at the center of one's life and being a "pursuer." Does that make sense?

Constatine

What is bone building? How does one do it?
Anything that stimulates bone formation and reduces bone breakdown: Vitamin K (if you are getting a good amount of cofactors such as magnesium, fat solubles, and calcium), calcium and phosphate of course, androgens, ashwagandha and many other herbs, keeping proper ph, quinones, a high mineral diet, intense physical activity like sprinting, and sun exposure are some good ones.

Constatine

When I consider becoming more sexually attractive through "lifestyle" what comes to mind are guys having so much going on in their lives that women take notice and want to be a part of that rather than putting women at the center of one's life and being a "pursuer." Does that make sense?
Yeah that's a good way to live in general.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals