Can thyroid glandulars cause autoimmune response?

FitnessMike

I was taking thyroid glandular and it clearly is rising my antibodies, member on other forum said this:

"It is possible that the thyroid glandular is raising your antibodies but once autoimmunity is triggered it cannot be cured only put into remission in which case you would need to take synthetic hormones."

Can i get a permanent autoimmune problem from taking glandular? i Did noticed that antibodies drop when i stop taking this glandular, its a bovine source.

Jonnie

I was taking thyroid glandular and it clearly is rising my antibodies, member on other forum said this:

"It is possible that the thyroid glandular is raising your antibodies but once autoimmunity is triggered it cannot be cured only put into remission in which case you would need to take synthetic hormones."

Can i get a permanent autoimmune problem from taking glandular? i Did noticed that antibodies drop when i stop taking this glandular, its a bovine source.
You mean your body actually is rejecting the cow’s thyroid hormones? Sorry I have no clue as to what the answer to your question might be though.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

You mean your body actually is rejecting the cow’s thyroid hormones? Sorry I have no clue as to what the answer to your question might be though.
Thyroid glandular im using is raising hormones very well, but it also raise thyroid antibodies, one member said to me this and im wondering if it can actuallt cause onset of autoimmune reaction.

"It is possible that the thyroid glandular is raising your antibodies but once autoimmunity is triggered it cannot be cured only put into remission in which case you would need to take synthetic hormones"