Can sense of smell return 100% back after 3 months post- covid19?

Cooper

Hello all, i just want to hear some personal experiences here. So some of my friends say that their sense of smell after covid return 100% back to normal after a month post- covid...

And what i started to see around is that when your smell won't return 100% by the first month in, they usually last very long, and i started to worry, maybe forever...?

I have like %50 sense of smell, it improved from 0 but most of the time, i can't smell some substances. And some things are just distorted, like rotten meat. I also started essential oil smell training today and taking Zinc.

Has anyone here regain their sense of smell without distortions and with full sensivity after 3 months post covid?

Thanks. :waiting

blob69

Hello all, i just want to hear some personal experiences here. So some of my friends say that their sense of smell after covid return 100% back to normal after a month post- covid...

And what i started to see around is that when your smell won't return 100% by the first month in, they usually last very long, and i started to worry, maybe forever...?

I have like %50 sense of smell, it improved from 0 but most of the time, i can't smell some substances. And some things are just distorted, like rotten meat. I also started essential oil smell training today and taking Zinc.

Has anyone here regain their sense of smell without distortions and with full sensivity after 3 months post covid?

My friend lost his sense of smell and taste 3 years ago due to a respiratory infection. He didn't regain it for months and had other issues too long afterwards. But gradually he regained health and is now back to normal.

Why am I writing this you say, given that he supposedly did not have covid? Because this year he was diagnosed with covid with a PCR test and had exact same symptoms as three years ago. He again lost his sense of smell/taste, but regained health very quickly this time (in several weeks).

I don't believe covid is a new disease, see here: SARS-CoV-2 found in many countries before the first officially confirmed covid-19 case

I believe loss of smell/taste can also result from exposure to disinfectants, so take care to avoid them if you can.

bogbody

my husband had covid and lost smell for about a month or so. he has fully regained it. what helped him the most was the essential oils smelling each day, zinc supplements, and cooking and eating food with lots of aromatic spices and complex flavors, especially Indian food. also reducing stress and being in nature helped.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

my husband had covid and lost smell for about a month or so. he has fully regained it. what helped him the most was the essential oils smelling each day, zinc supplements, and cooking and eating food with lots of aromatic spices and complex flavors, especially Indian food. also reducing stress and being in nature helped.
Thanks a lot! So he regained the smell within a month or so right? Or did it take longer? Yeah i also smell essential oils and taking zinc currently.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

take high dose niacin, I have heard of people even snorting it to instantly bring back their sense of smell.

View: https://nkalex.medium.com/the-team-of-front-line-doctors-and-biohackers-who-seem-to-have-solved-long-covid-5f9852f1101d

I am already taking Nutricost's with flush Niacin. Maybe i can increase the dose. Snorting Niacin? Omg, are you serious?

I don't want to damage my nose further. How it could have cured their olfactory nerves? Sounds weird, thanks though.

Nemo

There are studies about this. It means your olfactory bulb is still inflamed.

That means there's a risk you still have spike protein where you don't want it.

People can seem to have fully recovered from Covid and still have a spike protein infection causing inflammation and other problems, particularly in the brain.

I would personally clear it up with a little dose of ivermectin. Probably a single dose of 12 mg would do it, though they usually recommend two doses.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

There are studies about this. It means your olfactory bulb is still inflamed.

That means there's a risk you still have spike protein where you don't want it.

People can seem to have fully recovered from Covid and still have a spike protein infection causing inflammation and other problems, particularly in the brain.

I would personally clear it up with a little dose of ivermectin. Probably a single dose of 12 mg would do it, though they usually recommend two doses.
Thanks a lot friend. So i have to use ivermectin then? I will try to get this medication. Can you give me more information about it too? Did you also try it for your symptoms? Or heard anyone fixing their smell with it?

rei

loss of sense of smell is probably related to all the other issues attributed to covid that stem from chronic fascial tension. During past years i have been repairing chronic postural damge by releasing fascial tensions, and one of the later effects that happened was increased sense of smell compared to what i had lived with for decades. Much before that, i had improvement in my vision when about 0.5 diopter lens problem healed in my right eye, left was slightly less to begin with.

BrianF

Took a long time for my sense of smell and taste to return and it has been altered. Example - I rarely drink whisky but when I do, I have always preferred the smoky, peaty flavoured whiskies typical of Islay and perhaps, Talisker from Skye. Post covid I find them too strong and prefer milder smoother finishes typical of Speyside and I cant really face an Islay malt anymore.

Dragulescu

U are deficient in energy, most likely due to endotoxin and starch. Address intestine and u can smell again.

T

TheBeard

I lost sense of smell due to "covid" (delta variant confirmed with the ridiculous PCR test), just like I had lost it to a big cold back in 2010.

In both cases it returned to 100% within a month.

Clue: covid is nothing more than a cold, if it even exists at all.

BrianF

It exists, its just not particularly deadly. It may be like a cold but its also different from a cold - as Ive had many colds and none have affected me in the same way. I lost my sense of taste and smell for eight weeks and when it came back it was different. I also now like white chocolate, something I could never eat before.

T

TheBeard

It exists, its just not particularly deadly. It may be like a cold but its also different from a cold - as Ive had many colds and none have affected me in the same way. I lost my sense of taste and smell for eight weeks and when it came back it was different. I also now like white chocolate, something I could never eat before.

How do we know this virus exists? Mass symptomology is epidemiological observation, not proof of infectious causation (and post hoc fallacy). They have no viremia. They have no electron micrographs of the virus. The virus has not fulfilled Koch's postulates. They haven't even purified the virus. The RT-PCR test cannot be used to confirm infectious etiology; even the inventor said that. And the RT-PCR test they're using is multiplying a protein that is common to all coronaviruses; if you've had a cold, you will test positive after enough amplifications.

They don't even understand infection. During the Spanish Flu outbreak, they had sick people cough into the face and open mouth of healthy people for several minutes; not one person became ill.

BrianF

How do we know this virus exists? Mass symptomology is epidemiological observation, not proof of infectious causation (and post hoc fallacy). They have no viremia. They have no electron micrographs of the virus. The virus has not fulfilled Koch's postulates. They haven't even purified the virus. The RT-PCR test cannot be used to confirm infectious etiology; even the inventor said that. And the RT-PCR test they're using is multiplying a protein that is common to all coronaviruses; if you've had a cold, you will test positive after enough amplifications.

They don't even understand infection. During the Spanish Flu outbreak, they had sick people cough into the face and open mouth of healthy people for several minutes; not one person became ill.
Sure you got me, I have no idea if it exists as a virus but yes, an occurrance of mass symptomology occurred in London in the first four months of 2020 and I suffered it along with my family. So it exists as something.

I also think that if it is a virus then its passed mainly by faecal matter hence within the home and the workplace and that's probably the same way most of the occurrances we label as viruses pass from one to another. That's probably how Spanish flu passed as well and was probably more virulent because there was very people who enjoyed decent sanitation in Europe at the time and if memory serves me correctly it was brought to Europe by Chinese soldiers in the first world war and spread wildly in the trenches. The conditions there were horrific.

Dragulescu

Sure you got me, I have no idea if it exists as a virus but yes, an occurrance of mass symptomology occurred in London in the first four months of 2020 and I suffered it along with my family. So it exists as something.

I also think that if it is a virus then its passed mainly by faecal matter hence within the home and the workplace and that's probably the same way most of the occurrances we label as viruses pass from one to another. That's probably how Spanish flu passed as well and was probably more virulent because there was very people who enjoyed decent sanitation in Europe at the time and if memory serves me correctly it was brought to Europe by Chinese soldiers in the first world war and spread wildly in the trenches. The conditions there were horrific.
Spanish flu was definitely endotoxin on top of a severely messed up environment and political situation.

Penicillin, the first antibiotic hit the market in 1940s, Spanish flu was 20 years before.

Antibiotic= anti-life, the substances which even bacteria evolve to compete with intentions of other species.

When intentions of species collide, and energy is low on one organism, that that sets up the condition for randomness. Randomness meaning oppurtunistic bacteria go against intention of weak human. Peat talks about that, his philosophy regarding biology.

T

TheBeard

You won't stand living at all if you do this.

You are suicidal if u do this, and suicide is already high estrogen. Take megadose progesterone ASAP.

Take antibiotics.

Do this correctly and after you will love life.

Spanish flu was definitely endotoxin on top of a severely messed up environment and political situation.

Penicillin, the first antibiotic hit the market in 1940s, Spanish flu was 20 years before.

Antibiotic= anti-life, the substances which even bacteria evolve to compete with intentions of other species.

When intentions of species collide, and energy is low on one organism, that that sets up the condition for randomness. Randomness meaning oppurtunistic bacteria go against intention of weak human. Peat talks about that, his philosophy regarding biology.

So, which one is it? To take or not to take antibiotics?

I can see you already deleted your profile or you were banned for such contradictions.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

U are deficient in energy, most likely due to endotoxin and starch. Address intestine and u can smell again.
How can i adress that issue? What should i do or take? I take Sodium Butyrate for gut health and eat healthy.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Anyone knows why me and other sufferes can't smell their partners? I can smell most of the things now. But i hardly get the bodily smell of my girlfriends. Maybe her hair shampoo a little.

Is it because new neurons have no memory of every persons smell? So that i can only smell the things that i have already smelled for my life? I met with my GF post covid... This is so sad.

Please help.