Can raw milk and raw yolks replace meat/offal/shellfish for healing?

N

nobody

Does 80g protein and plenty of calories from raw whole milk, egg yolks, white rice and raw honey help enough for recovery?

Talking about rebuilding from a state of severe muscular atrophy and bone loss caused by years of fasting/ extremely low protein intake.

Is there something uniquely specific and important that is found in meat or liver?

I am 23 for reference. 125 pounds. 6'3. Digestive ability has completely left and gone out the window. It's refusing to come back. This is not a good situation as you can tell.

OP
N

nobody

6’3 125?? 80g of protein is starvation at that point…
Christian Bale is 6' and was 110 pounds in the machinist.

I have deep faith that I will bounce back and be strong once again.

aniciete

Christian Bale is 6' and was 110 pounds in the machinist.

I have deep faith that I will bounce back and be strong once again.
Yeah that’s severely underweight. You really need to eat more. Don’t replace meat with milk, it’s pointless. You need to be eating all types of foods. Meats, eggs, seafood, dairy, fruits, starches, maybe fattier foods for more calories. Food restriction will worsen digestion and create intolerances.

OP
N

nobody

Yeah that’s severely underweight. You really need to eat more. Don’t replace meat with milk, it’s pointless. You need to be eating all types of foods. Meats, eggs, seafood, dairy, fruits, starches, maybe fattier foods for more calories. Food restriction will worsen digestion and create intolerances.
Thanks yeah I'll eat meat it's just difficult to digest.

MarcelZD

Liver is great but I think there is no good reason to consume regular muscle meat frequently, unless of course you crave it and/or feel good on it.

I find muscle meats to be very hard on the stomach, and of course there is no calcium in it which makes it inferior to milk. Every time I tried to structure my diet around meat consumption I would end up eating low calcium. This could be remedied by preparing green broths etc., but this can get very labor intensive if you have to do it daily.

redsun

Does 80g protein and plenty of calories from raw whole milk, egg yolks, white rice and raw honey help enough for recovery?

Talking about rebuilding from a state of severe muscular atrophy and bone loss caused by years of fasting/ extremely low protein intake.

Is there something uniquely specific and important that is found in meat or liver?

I am 23 for reference. 125 pounds. 6'3. Digestive ability has completely left and gone out the window. It's refusing to come back. This is not a good situation as you can tell.
You are going to get much more B3 when you eat meat. It is a very important vitamin necessary for almost every cellular process as it is the precursor to NAD. Dairy and eggs lack B3. You can make B3 from tryptophan but this process is not very efficient and if you are iron deficient (which you very well could be based off your history), your ability to make niacin from tryptophan will also be reduced.

Its also higher in zinc if the meat you eat is red meat which like someone else said is vital for digestion as its needed to make digestive secretions as well as being needed for hundreds of other enzymes.

Even though carnitine, creatine, and carnosine are not technically essential nutrients, they are very helpful for energy production (especially for muscles) and thus help the regenerative process. These substances are not in dairy and eggs either. Besides salt, making sure to chew properly and also dont overcook meat as it can make it hard to digest if it is overcooked.

Because you are very underweight and tall, you definitely should not be restricting protein or calories to that low if you want to be able to build muscle. 120g protein minimum to start. And once you get more energy and strength back you need to start weightlifting. This will trigger muscle growth, and raise your protein requirements so it will be easier to eat more.

OP
N

nobody

You are going to get much more B3 when you eat meat. It is a very important vitamin necessary for almost every cellular process as it is the precursor to NAD. Dairy and eggs lack B3. You can make B3 from tryptophan but this process is not very efficient and if you are iron deficient (which you very well could be based off your history), your ability to make niacin from tryptophan will also be reduced.

Its also higher in zinc if the meat you eat is red meat which like someone else said is vital for digestion as its needed to make digestive secretions as well as being needed for hundreds of other enzymes.

Even though carnitine, creatine, and carnosine are not technically essential nutrients, they are very helpful for energy production (especially for muscles) and thus help the regenerative process. These substances are not in dairy and eggs either. Besides salt, making sure to chew properly and also dont overcook meat as it can make it hard to digest if it is overcooked.

Because you are very underweight and tall, you definitely should not be restricting protein or calories to that low if you want to be able to build muscle. 120g protein minimum to start. And once you get more energy and strength back you need to start weightlifting. This will trigger muscle growth, and raise your protein requirements so it will be easier to eat more.
Thank you for this guidance, it is very helpful.

What exactly is "healing" about raw milk. A lot of studies on it seem to say otherwise and that the sheer quantity of bacterial species in rawmilk/raw dairy in general are not a good thing. The only species in milk actually that has shown any healing properties is L.Debreucki which is regular old yoghurt culture you'd find in most yoghurts. It's beneficial effects are usually outweighed by yoghurt makers insistence on adding Acidopholus and other antimetabolic Lactobacillus strains as well though. Bulgarian Yoghurt is a great source of L.Debreucki that is low in lactic acid, and kefir would be another one too

Hans

Forum Supporter

Milk is the most anabolic food. Which is better, 80g protein from red meat vs 80g of protein from milk? Milk every time. Just make sure to drink a minimum of 4L daily. Perhaps start at 3l and build to 4+, but don't think you can't heal on milk.
It's got all the nutrients you need, even B3 and zinc. Milk contains niacinamide and nicotinamide riboside, which isn't listed on nutrition apps.

If in doubt, check out the milk cure.

A lot of super strong wrestlers back in the day drank mostly milk.

If you can't digest meat, then stick to milk. You won't be missing out if you don't have meat.

Last edited:
OP
N

nobody

Milk is the most anabolic food. Which is better, 80g protein from red meat vs 80g of protein from milk? Milk every time. Just make sure to drink a minimum of 4L daily. Perhaps start at 3l and build to 4+, but don't think you can't heal on milk.
It's got all the nutrients you need, even B3 and zinc. Milk contains niacinamide and nicotinamide riboside, which isn't listed on nutrition apps.

If in doubt, check out the milk cure.

A lot of super strong wrestlers back in the day drank mostly milk.

If you can't digest meat, then stick to milk. You won't be missing out if you don't have meat.
Is it possible to reverse considerable bone loss (ie; increase bone density) at this stage in the lifecycle?

I am unsure if this effect is due to muscular atrophy, bone loss, or a combination of the two, but at the age of 21 while following the aajonus/gironda regime and sculpting my physique, I could not touch my fingers together around the lower forearm/wrist. Given, I was performing a tremendous amount of isolated forearm work as per girondas training protocol.

Now, over two years later and virtually zero bioavailable protein intake, I can grip my thumb to ring finger around the mid/upper section of the forearm. Currently, I have 50 pounds less musculature and remain at the same body fat percentage (6%-7%), for further frame of reference.

Gânico

For me, nothing beats the raw milk (around 3l) and raw meat (gelatinous cuts for balance) (around 200g per day) combo, very easy to put on and maintain muscle and size even without working out.

With raw milk and fruits/honey/weekly liver alone i become very lean and my jaw becomes smaller from lack of chewing. So i prefer to keep on with regular meat consumption.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is it possible to reverse considerable bone loss (ie; increase bone density) at this stage in the lifecycle?

I am unsure if this effect is due to muscular atrophy, bone loss, or a combination of the two, but at the age of 21 while following the aajonus/gironda regime and sculpting my physique, I could not touch my fingers together around the lower forearm/wrist. Given, I was performing a tremendous amount of isolated forearm work as per girondas training protocol.

Now, over two years later and virtually zero bioavailable protein intake, I can grip my thumb to ring finger around the mid/upper section of the forearm. Currently, I have 50 pounds less musculature and remain at the same body fat percentage (6%-7%), for further frame of reference.
Definitely, but you do need some form of resistance training to stimulate bone growth.

I think this sounds good, but I think the rice is pointless and would swap them for potatoes instead. Has your health improved yet?

OP
N

nobody

I think this sounds good, but I think the rice is pointless and would swap them for potatoes instead. Has your health improved yet?
Hey there! Definitely am finding a sense of relief. Generous support from yourself and other kind souls on this forum have helped very much. Health feels to be moving in the right direction. It took a lengthy stretch of time cultivating this self inflicted harm, and the importance of patience with healing seems necessary to accept.

Hey there! Definitely am finding a sense of relief. Generous support from yourself and other kind souls on this forum have helped very much. Health feels to be moving in the right direction. It took a lengthy stretch of time cultivating this self inflicted harm, and the importance of patience with healing seems necessary to accept.
That is great to hear! Have you gained weight?

OP
N

nobody

How much meat is safe to eat per day/per meal in your opinion?

My digestion still isn't great so I must leave 4-5 hours between meals (slow transit/gastric emptying), while paying close attention to food combining/portion size, and can only handle meat 1x per day.

Does this look alright to you? -

breakfast : 3 cups raw whole milk + 1 tbsp honey
1 hour before lunch : 1.5 cups fresh squeezed oj
lunch : 250g tartare (equal parts liver/kidney/heart/round) + 2 yolks + 2 tbsp raw butter
dinner : same as breakfast

I couldn't digest the meat alongside well cooked rice or fruit juice/honey so I have my carbs an hour before the main meal (lunch).

Not sure if it's as beneficial to having the meat alongside sugar but eating them separately is the only way i've found success.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom