Can people RECOMMEND Safe/Peaty candy

JamesGatz

I eat a bag of candy every day and its difficult to stop

its not the taste of the candy - rather its the low-serotonin effects from buying hard candy and letting it melt on my tongue/palate and I also like clamping down on it

the store-bought candy is really taking a toll on me, esp these artificial food colorings, etc

Can someone PLEASE RECOMMEND to me hard candy, lollipops, gummy candy that is RELATIVELY safe for me to be eating many every day - THANK YOU

i used to have these honey drops (it was just honey in the candy nothing else) but can't find it anymore), things like that are perfect

Jennifer

@JamesGatz, since you mentioned honey drops, here’s a recipe to make honey candy using just 3 ingredients:

Here are some all natural, hard candies:

These French candies are made from layering sugar so they’re really hard and take a while to dissolve:

Amazon product ASIN B005ETK4RGView: https://www.amazon.com/Anis-Flavigny-Flavored-Candies-3x1-75oz/dp/B005ETK4RG/ref=sr_1_30?crid=OYANH82SM2AG&keywords=les+anis+de+flavigny+mints&qid=1660666370&s=grocery&sprefix=les+anis+de+flavigny+mints%2Cgrocery%2C95&sr=1-30

Amazon product ASIN B00UG4IQ8IView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UG4IQ8I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A35BHL4IYPGM87&psc=1

Amazon product ASIN B0953RPK9RView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0953RPK9R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AK1M4BYBB8DNY&psc=1

Amazon product ASIN B00K2ZON1KView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K2ZON1K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A24MP77N1BUHIN&psc=1

:M :B.

I have been thinking about making a cascara hard candy with sugar and honey. I made a tea the other day and there was a clump of cascara that did not dissolve with the mixing and that clump was very tasty. Made me think about how good a hard candy would be.

Bluebell

If you like a caramel taste, Werther’s Original Butter Candies are really delicious and very hard. Not sure if you can get them in the US though ...

If you like a caramel taste, Werther’s Original Butter Candies are really delicious and very hard. Not sure if you can get them in the US though ...
Don't they have soya lecithin as an emulsifier? At least they do in the UK 🥲

Nik665

I eat a bag of candy every day and its difficult to stop

its not the taste of the candy - rather its the low-serotonin effects from buying hard candy and letting it melt on my tongue/palate and I also like clamping down on it

the store-bought candy is really taking a toll on me, esp these artificial food colorings, etc

Can someone PLEASE RECOMMEND to me hard candy, lollipops, gummy candy that is RELATIVELY safe for me to be eating many every day - THANK YOU

i used to have these honey drops (it was just honey in the candy nothing else) but can't find it anymore), things like that are perfect
Black Forest organic gummy bears

Dapose

Forum Supporter
THANK YOU EVERYONE - ALL OF YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED

I worked with a guy who ate 1-2 cans of Altoids a day!!! He was the happiest cheeriest hard working guy ever. He kept em in his shirt pocket and could pop one in his mouth with one hand while driving or working. He called em Toids!!! With a child like grin and we would die laughing.
I was terrified of sugar when I worked with him but years later I look at the ingredients standing in line at a food store. It is like gelatin sugar peppermint oil and a couple of other things that aren’t “clean” maybe gums or something I can’t remember.
Guy was a farmer boy with a child like personality always nice. Huge straight teeth with a big sh/t eating grin.
😁
Toids!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals