Can organic livestock/fruits be given things like fluoridated tap water?

jeredpilot

excellent, how did you find all this information?
Personal experience in agriculture. I have used and sold the mineral supplements and salt blocks. I have also raised cattle and grown agricultural crops, although I have not been involved in agriculture for a while now.

is the salt given to animals iodized salt? or pink salt/sea salt or other non iodized salt.
No. The salt is not iodized. It is just common white salt, usually in the form of a 50lb (22.7kg) square block. (About 12" x 10" block)

what do you mean "than if we take venison from the land"
what about vaccines? i guess those can be given to organic animals
We generally consider venison as pure of a meat as there is. It is considered "pure" because they just eat grass and other forages directly from the land. So, organic beef cattle pretty much only eat grass or other forages too. So the difference in heavy metals between the two should be negligible when we consider heavy metal contamination. So, all I was saying is the safety of organic beef would be roughly equivalent to venison.

I doubt that organic beef is vaccinated. But I do not know for certain.

OP
D

Dr. B

Personal experience in agriculture. I have used and sold the mineral supplements and salt blocks. I have also raised cattle and grown agricultural crops, although I have not been involved in agriculture for a while now.

No. The salt is not iodized. It is just common white salt, usually in the form of a 50lb (22.7kg) square block. (About 12" x 10" block)

We generally consider venison as pure of a meat as there is. It is considered "pure" because they just eat grass and other forages directly from the land. So, organic beef cattle pretty much only eat grass or other forages too. So the difference in heavy metals between the two should be negligible when we consider heavy metal contamination. So, all I was saying is the safety of organic beef would be roughly equivalent to venison.

I doubt that organic beef is vaccinated. But I do not know for certain.
are you in the USA?

interesting.

venison is deer meat isnt it?
at whole foods they sell these meat strips. they seem something similar to pemmican. and theres venison, buffalo, beef, and chicken and pork. its a strip of meat, ingredients have meat and spices and expiry date of 1+ year later.

jeredpilot

More about the vaccine thing:
I think an important note here is that when beef is raised it their natural environment. i.e. Raised in pasture, out in wide open spaces, then harvested as purely grass fed beef we see almost zero health issues. Almost no disease etc. A rancher will be concerned about a lot of ways their cattle may die (trapped in a fence, taken by a predator, etc) but in this natural environment there is very little death loss due to natural disease. Cattle, for the most part, are exceptionally health animals. So when on a natural grass fed ranch environment almost zero medicines are needed to keep the herd healthy. Thus, almost no medications are given. (including vaccines; especially when organic practices are used)

The problems come in, not for just cattle but also every other animal, when we put them in a population concentrated feeding environment. Their physiology changes (especially with ruminants) and death loss skyrockets. So, in an attempt to prevent death loss medications are used to ward off disease and such. One fact that very few people know is the reason cattle in a feedlot are harvested at the weight they are is because if they are kept in that environment much longer the death rate increases to a level that is not economically viable. So impending uncontrollable disease / death loss causes the harvest of these populated concentrated environments. This is true for chickens, swine, beef etc.

jeredpilot

are you in the USA?

interesting.

venison is deer meat isnt it?
at whole foods they sell these meat strips. they seem something similar to pemmican. and theres venison, buffalo, beef, and chicken and pork. its a strip of meat, ingredients have meat and spices and expiry date of 1+ year later.
Yes, I am in Texas.

Yes, venison is deer meat.

But keep in mind that any animal confined in a concentrated environment will suffer from the ills of a commercialized world. This includes venison, Buffalo etc. The key here in my opinion is not what we eat per se, but how what we eat is raised to their harvest time. So choose animals that are raised completely in their natural environments.

Chickens, cattle, swine, sheep etc can all be raised in a natural way. And there are ranchers and farmers who do an excellent job of this. Try and find those kinds of farmers and buy from them. And in turn avoid meat products that are raised in a commercially concentrated environment.

RealNeat

More about the vaccine thing:
I think an important note here is that when beef is raised it their natural environment. i.e. Raised in pasture, out in wide open spaces, then harvested as purely grass fed beef we see almost zero health issues. Almost no disease etc. A rancher will be concerned about a lot of ways their cattle may die (trapped in a fence, taken by a predator, etc) but in this natural environment there is very little death loss due to natural disease. Cattle, for the most part, are exceptionally health animals. So when on a natural grass fed ranch environment almost zero medicines are needed to keep the herd healthy. Thus, almost no medications are given. (including vaccines; especially when organic practices are used)

The problems come in, not for just cattle but also every other animal, when we put them in a population concentrated feeding environment. Their physiology changes (especially with ruminants) and death loss skyrockets. So, in an attempt to prevent death loss medications are used to ward off disease and such. One fact that very few people know is the reason cattle in a feedlot are harvested at the weight they are is because if they are kept in that environment much longer the death rate increases to a level that is not economically viable. So impending uncontrollable disease / death loss causes the harvest of these populated concentrated environments. This is true for chickens, swine, beef etc.
This is good info thank you. I was very concerned when I found out organic animals could be vaccinated, this gives me a little hope that intelligent people like you avoid such toxic practices.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals