Can orange juice be consumed willy-nilly, or ought there to be some method in its intake?

Hello greetings,

Having attempted a fairly orthodox version of the bioenergetic RP diet for a while now, I'm finding that my intuitive craving for fruit and orange juice is more than my desire for the more healthsome dairy milk and cheese. I was wondering whether or not I ought to impose some discipline on myself and withhold the citrus fluid until I've had the appropriate amount of milk protein.

Does this seem a reasonable idea? Can our intuitive taste and craving be mistaken after a lifetime of ill-informed dietary choices?

amd

RP said in an interview that if you drink orange juice frequently the oranges must be sweet.

All the orange juice in the US that I know of is sour with lots of dissolved cellulose.

Once in a while, I get sweet oranges and is not the same.

qminati

I'm in Colombia and get a 2 bottles of freshly squeezed orange juice every morning. It is the sweetest thing I ever drank in my life and mandarin juice is even sweeter. After tasting real orange juice you couldn't pay me enough to drink the stuff from the stores. Nothing comes even close to the flavor of freshly squeezed. I get zero bad effects from high consumption. I think if you get the OJ from the store you should consume with caution. But if you get the freshly squeezed stuff then I think you can just enjoy it as you please. With that said I do like to have 8 oz of milk before drinking my orange juice to feel complete...

P

Peatness

yes, but not in a rush, i dont do well if i chug it down, i take my time with it and then take my time with the OJ
Thanks. I am finally drinking orange juice but having trouble with it. I will try that combination

L

Lord Cola

I digest it better when I precede it with milk. When I drink it on an empty stomach, it causes digestive problems. Milk seems to slow its absorption and helps it be digested well.

Inaut

Sefton10

I just made one and started thinking.... could this become a staple of my diet? I drink a lot of OJ and milk as it is.... why not both at the same time ???
This was my plan lately when playing golf but it never quite sits right, not sure why. Feel great with both when drunk separately. Semi skim goat milk with egg yolk, raw honey and a dash of salt on the other hand is like rocket fuel!

Inaut

This was my plan lately when playing golf but it never quite sits right, not sure why. Feel great with both when drunk separately. Semi skim goat milk with egg yolk, raw honey and a dash of salt on the other hand is like rocket fuel!
I have issues if I mix them typically so I will see if it’s the same result in the blender

L

Lord Cola

Has anyone tried discarding the sediment that forms when the juice is left still for a few hours and drinking only the clear part left at the top? Even if you strain the juice sediment will form, and I think irritants would be in it. But much of the nutrients could also be in the sediment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom