Can one reverse damage from the vaccine? How?

Angel45

There are studies by Hoffer, Saul, etc from doctoryourself.com about niacin being used on concentration camp victims, alcoholics, people with mental issues. I consider these people to be in "really bad shape and near death." Something about niacin restoring progesterone? This is how I view people who have been vaccinated.

"This observation raises some interesting speculations. Women, on average, live longer then men. It has been shown for men that giving them niacin increases their longevity. [2] Is the increased longevity in women the result of greater conversion of tryptophan into niacin under the stimulus of their increase in estrogen production? Does the same phenomenon explain the decrease in the incidence of coronary disease in women?"

"Dr. Hoffer has treated thousands and thousands of such patients for nearly half a century. At 83, he still is in actively practicing orthomolecular (megavitamin) psychiatry. He has seen medical fads come and go. What he sees now is what he’s always seen: that very sick people get well on vitamin B-3."

I always come back to Ray Peat, Hoffer, Saul who basically promote the opposite of what they teach doctors in medical school.
Do you know how tryptophan gets converted into niacin. Tryptophan can go 2 ways serotonin or niacin. How do we shuttle it into niacin instead of serotonin because just taking niacin doesn't solve the problem of all our tryptophan turning into serotonin.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
My dr said to take niacinamide (sp?) rather than niacin. I can’t remember which brand. It was super expensive and for a condition i no longer have so I dropped it

Angel45

Do you know how tryptophan gets converted into niacin. Tryptophan can go 2 ways serotonin or niacin. How do we shuttle it into niacin instead of serotonin because just taking niacin doesn't solve the problem of all our tryptophan turning into serotonin.
I found an answer to this. B6 converts tryptophan into niacin.

tankasnowgod

My dr said to take niacinamide (sp?) rather than niacin. I can’t remember which brand. It was super expensive and for a condition i no longer have so I dropped it

Niacinamide is cheap, and the form recommend by Peat, and often on this forum. My guess is he recommended Niagen (Nicotinamide Riboside), which is much more expensive than niacinamide or regular niacin.

A

Adf

Everyone else has already provided sound advice regarding protecting against the spike protein, however one thing that I believe hasn't been mentioned yet..

If you believe the talk about graphene oxide nanoparticles being slipped in the vaccines, or not necessarily believe but want to be safe than sorry, look into Astralagus. That has been shown to break down graphene oxide. It also purportedly boosts production of immune cells, lowers blood pressure, etc.

dreamcatcher

A friend who had to get the jab for job took prednisone steroid for a week to block the immune response to the jab, also he did wet cupping at the exact site of injection immediately like in the car after leaving pharmacy, NAC,& pine needle tincture for neutralizing spike protein, pregnelone low dose after ending prednisone and also took ivermectin for first week to block spike proteins. NAC and pine needle will need to be taken for a year as a precaution since spike proteins can circulate . He had no symptoms except feeling yucky from prednisone at end of week.
I asked Ray Peat about 'sucking' out the vaccine after it being administered and he said that once it was administered in the muscle, it was impossible to get it out.

P

Peatness

Everyone else has already provided sound advice regarding protecting against the spike protein, however one thing that I believe hasn't been mentioned yet..

If you believe the talk about graphene oxide nanoparticles being slipped in the vaccines, or not necessarily believe but want to be safe than sorry, look into Astralagus. That has been shown to break down graphene oxide. It also purportedly boosts production of immune cells, lowers blood pressure, etc.
Interesting thanks. WIll look into Astralaugus

Angel45

I asked Ray Peat about 'sucking' out the vaccine after it being administered and he said that once it was administered in the muscle, it was impossible to get it out.
I remember watching old movies where someone would get bit by a snake and they would put a tight bandage on the area to stop blood flow and then suck the venom out...lololol I imagine it is suppose to work like that if it does work at all.

Inaut

I remember watching old movies where someone would get bit by a snake and they would put a tight bandage on the area to stop blood flow and then suck the venom out...lololol I imagine it is suppose to work like that if it does work at all.
Dr.Peat would say just drink a 2L bottle of Mexican Coke.