Can one reverse damage from the vaccine? How?

B

Braveheart

A friend got coerced into taking the jab...jab or job....now is having the symptoms of myocarditis and a slew of other weird symptoms...he's freaking out...young hard working male. He asked me what he can do, I have no answer, have not studied it. I don't know. Did I miss a thread on this in forum?

teds

Forum Supporter
Though possibly not a popular opinion I’d probably go to the hospital if I had signs of myocarditis….

Otherwise, most posts discussing this end up saying there’s nothing to be be done.

Keith Littlewood mention methylene blue for neurological health on a Danny roddy interview recently but he prefaced that by saying it was just conjecture on his part.

OP
B

Braveheart

Thanks, I recommended he go and also report, which he is doing, but I am thinking there must be an attempt by now to try and mitigate damage done by those many who now regret getting the jab.

Lollipop2

Thanks, I recommended he go and also report, which he is doing, but I am thinking there must be an attempt by now to try and mitigate damage done by those many who now regret getting the jab.
There have been a lot of threads actually. And I can’t think of one in particular at the moment. Maybe search vaccine injury?

sugarisgreat

doctoryourself.com has good information about heart disease and recommends a good quality vitamin E (1000mg-2000mg a day).
Big Pharma has been trying to hide this info a long time.

Make sure he has an account with the Frontline Doctors to get HCQ/IVM sent to him right away if he suspect he is getting sick.

High dose niacin, high dose vitamin C, magnesium, high dose/quality (life extensions) vitamin e, lactoferrin (milk), orange juice for the rest of his life.

No more shots for the rest of his life.

OP
B

Braveheart

There have been a lot of threads actually. And I can’t think of one in particular at the moment. Maybe search vaccine injury?
Thanks, I think there have been some suggestions, but I was not taking notes on that particular subject at the time...now I am sorry...but I will start to compile info. from now on.

OP
B

Braveheart

doctoryourself.com has good information about heart disease and recommends a good quality vitamin E (1000mg-2000mg a day).

Make sure he has an account with the Frontline Doctors to get HCQ/IVM sent to him right away if he suspect he is getting sick.

High dose niacin, high dose vitamin C, magnesium, high dose/quality (life extensions) vitamin e, lactoferrin (milk), orange juice for the rest of his life.

Good advice, all of it, thanks....I already use all these items and share them with family... have given/recommended Ivermectin to many friends...and it has worked...it was really satisfying to see them improve so quickly.

Lollipop2

There is some evidence niacin might be dangerous. All the other suggestions are awesome - you might research more about niacin. There are some threads talking about it. @Brave Heart I think @Perry Staltic had discussed it as well.

tankasnowgod

A friend got coerced into taking the jab...jab or job....now is having the symptoms of myocarditis and a slew of other weird symptoms...he's freaking out...young hard working male. He asked me what he can do, I have no answer, have not studied it. I don't know. Did I miss a thread on this in forum?

I think all damage is potentially reversible, the only issue is that we don't really know what will reverse it.

The biggest things to look at, IMO, would be Vitamin E, and also the anti-serotonin and anti-histamine chemicals. As such Cyproheptadine would be an excellent choice, and Famotidine would also be really good, and over the counter, too. All those things should prevent excessive clotting, but aspirin would be something to consider, too.

Lastly, I suspect that some of the damage in the vaxxed is coming from a "forever" type chemical. Longer term, blood donation or therapeutic phlebotomy might be something that could help, too-

OP
B

Braveheart

I think all damage is potentially reversible, the only issue is that we don't really know what will reverse it.

The biggest things to look at, IMO, would be Vitamin E, and also the anti-serotonin and anti-histamine chemicals. As such Cyproheptadine would be an excellent choice, and Famotidine would also be really good, and over the counter, too. All those things should prevent excessive clotting, but aspirin would be something to consider, too.

Lastly, I suspect that some of the damage in the vaxxed is coming from a "forever" type chemical. Longer term, blood donation or therapeutic phlebotomy might be something that could help, too-

All your comments are right on...

OP
B

Braveheart

Excellent! I remember this but just passed it up...first reference article now in my "Cancel the Vax" folder. I think this subject is growing in importance as there are many here w side effects and remorse over getting the vax...I am starting to get questions from people who know of my success w leukemia and heart disease and all the research I do...many have no internet.

Lejeboca

now is having the symptoms of myocarditis and a slew of other weird symptoms...he's freaking out.

I'd try a 'big glob of progesterone', at least to relieve acute symptoms, to calm down, and to mitigate the spread. I recall Peat was asked once what he would do in case of an accident (I think it was car accident) and he named only 'a big glob of progesterone' as a single 'immediate' remedy.

Perry Staltic

There is some evidence niacin might be dangerous. All the other suggestions are awesome - you might research more about niacin. There are some threads talking about it. @Brave Heart I think @Perry Staltic had discussed it as well.

I don't know if niacin is good or bad, but DGrouf thinks it's certain death and niacin guy thinks it's the silver bullet miracle cure. The truth is probably somewhere in between

hierundjetzt

I think there was a post with a video some time back, where this lady claimed that a component found in pine needles (for instance, in pine needle tea) which was the antidote for the covid vaccine.

Angel45

A friend who had to get the jab for job took prednisone steroid for a week to block the immune response to the jab, also he did wet cupping at the exact site of injection immediately like in the car after leaving pharmacy, NAC,& pine needle tincture for neutralizing spike protein, pregnelone low dose after ending prednisone and also took ivermectin for first week to block spike proteins. NAC and pine needle will need to be taken for a year as a precaution since spike proteins can circulate . He had no symptoms except feeling yucky from prednisone at end of week.

OP
B

Braveheart

A friend who had to get the jab for job took prednisone steroid for a week to block the immune response to the jab, also he did wet cupping at the exact site of injection immediately like in the car after leaving pharmacy, NAC,& pine needle tincture for neutralizing spike protein, pregnelone low dose after ending prednisone and also took ivermectin for first week to block spike proteins. NAC and pine needle will need to be taken for a year as a precaution since spike proteins can circulate . He had no symptoms except feeling yucky from prednisone at end of week.
"also took ivermectin for first week to block spike proteins." was thinking about this too, thank you....

sugarisgreat

I don't know if niacin is good or bad, but DGrouf thinks it's certain death and niacin guy thinks it's the silver bullet miracle cure. The truth is probably somewhere in between
There are studies by Hoffer, Saul, etc from doctoryourself.com about niacin being used on concentration camp victims, alcoholics, people with mental issues. I consider these people to be in "really bad shape and near death." Something about niacin restoring progesterone? This is how I view people who have been vaccinated.

"This observation raises some interesting speculations. Women, on average, live longer then men. It has been shown for men that giving them niacin increases their longevity. [2] Is the increased longevity in women the result of greater conversion of tryptophan into niacin under the stimulus of their increase in estrogen production? Does the same phenomenon explain the decrease in the incidence of coronary disease in women?"

"Dr. Hoffer has treated thousands and thousands of such patients for nearly half a century. At 83, he still is in actively practicing orthomolecular (megavitamin) psychiatry. He has seen medical fads come and go. What he sees now is what he’s always seen: that very sick people get well on vitamin B-3."

I always come back to Ray Peat, Hoffer, Saul who basically promote the opposite of what they teach doctors in medical school.

OP
B

Braveheart

There are studies by Hoffer, Saul, etc from doctoryourself.com about niacin being used on concentration camp victims, alcoholics, people with mental issues. I consider these people to be in "really bad shape and near death." Something about niacin restoring progesterone? This is how I view people who have been vaccinated.

"This observation raises some interesting speculations. Women, on average, live longer then men. It has been shown for men that giving them niacin increases their longevity. [2] Is the increased longevity in women the result of greater conversion of tryptophan into niacin under the stimulus of their increase in estrogen production? Does the same phenomenon explain the decrease in the incidence of coronary disease in women?"

"Dr. Hoffer has treated thousands and thousands of such patients for nearly half a century. At 83, he still is in actively practicing orthomolecular (megavitamin) psychiatry. He has seen medical fads come and go. What he sees now is what he’s always seen: that very sick people get well on vitamin B-3."

I always come back to Ray Peat, Hoffer, Saul who basically promote the opposite of what they teach doctors in medical school.

"I always come back to Ray Peat, Hoffer, Saul who basically promote the opposite of what they teach doctors in medical school."
:darts:

Last edited by a moderator: