Can Magnesium Theonate Lowers Dht?

I was reading about magnesium theonate and i find this study, anyone know more about this?

Can theonate downregulate 5ar expression?

Delineation of the intimate details of the backbone conformation of pyridine nucleotide coenzymes in aqueous solution. - PubMed - NCBI

This is the first and only relevant search engine hit I found: Preventable effect of L-threonate, an ascorbate metabolite, on androgen-driven balding via repression of dihydrotestosterone-induced dickkopf-1 expre... - PubMed - NCBI. "We observed via RT-PCR analysis and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay that DHT-induced DKK-1 expression was attenuated in the presence of L-threonate. We also found that DHT-induced activation of DKK-1 promoter activity was significantly repressed by L-threonate. Moreover, a co-culture system featuring outer root sheath (ORS) keratinocytes and DPCs showed that DHT inhibited the growth of ORS cells, which was then significantly reversed by L-threonate. Collectively, these results indicate that L-threonate inhibited DKK-1 expression in DPCs and therefore is a good treatment for the prevention of androgen-driven balding."

So threonate attenuated and repressed DHT induced expression and activity of DKK-1. DKK-1 = dickkopf-1 and is believed to be a key factor in androgen-potentiated balding.

Hopefully 5AR isn't reduced. My mag. threonate arrives in 2 days. I'll let you know if I turn into a chick.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals