Can lower blood cortisol make you excrete more through the urine?

tastyfood

I've been taking Lisuride and Gonadin for three weeks with the idea of lowering Cortisol levels. I did the 24 urine test again, and my results were higher than the last time.

My result this time was 59 ug/24 hours, versus 50 the last time. The top of the lab range is 62. I think that after 50, it is considered problematic.

Does anyone know if any of the anti cortisol measures could have possibly lowered my blood cortisol while making me excrete more through urine?

Thank you!

FitnessMike

I've been taking Lisuride and Gonadin for three weeks with the idea of lowering Cortisol levels. I did the 24 urine test again, and my results were higher than the last time.

My result this time was 59 ug/24 hours, versus 50 the last time. The top of the lab range is 62. I think that after 50, it is considered problematic.

Does anyone know if any of the anti cortisol measures could have possibly lowered my blood cortisol while making me excrete more through urine?

Thank you!
Hi mate, yes I just responded to one of your other threads, i think cortisol/aldosterone/ADH share some qualities when it comes to urinating, for me its only night time urination the problem as it faks with the sleep big time.

If you are very frustrated try licorice root tincture first thing in the morning, that should help with Peeing so much during the day.

Also found that dropping sea salt was helpful as it chloride is acidic and it was irritating my bladder.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Agree with night time urination ******* up with sleep. Not being able to empty the bladder right before I go to sleep is a pain.