Can low/mild water intake cause brain fog?

I used to drink 2l of water per day in the last years, and I used to have a great disposition, tasks seemed to be much easier than they're getting now... I'm on Peat diet, consuming Low PUFAs, fat only saturated, having aspirin, B complex sometimes, DHEA, pregnenolone, gym, magnesium, Vit A/D/E but I still think there is something missing, which I can see clearly right now that it's the lack of water I've been reading in some posts that could be healthy.
Just threw in Google "Water Intake IQ" and I can see researches attesting that even a little dehydration is linked to severe cognitive problems.

HeyThere

I used to drink 2l of water per day in the last years, and I used to have a great disposition, tasks seemed to be much easier than they're getting now... I'm on Peat diet, consuming Low PUFAs, fat only saturated, having aspirin, B complex sometimes, DHEA, pregnenolone, gym, magnesium, Vit A/D/E but I still think there is something missing, which I can see clearly right now that it's the lack of water I've been reading in some posts that could be healthy.
Just threw in Google "Water Intake IQ" and I can see researches attesting that even a little dehydration is linked to severe cognitive problems.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that vitamins dehydrate. And yes on the brain fog.

Hans

Forum Supporter
What does your diet look like now? Are you drink a lot of milk and juice or just eating solids?

OP
BasedFelipeSant
What does your diet look like now? Are you drink a lot of milk and juice or just eating solids?
I'll describe you my meals during an usual day.
Instagram sandwich for breakfast, it's made of 100g beef, 3 fried eggs, 2 slices of bacon + 300ml of milk

For lunch is usually 300/400g white rice, 100g of beef, 3 boiled eggs

During the dinner sometimes I repeat the sandwich, sometimes I just eat some fried eggs mixed with a fried beef.

As said, I'm very into the usual vitamins and I also workout before my breakfast (fasted)
My water consumption is still low.

HeyThere

I recently read that if the brain is only 2% dehydrated, it impairs into brain fog. That is incredible.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'll describe you my meals during an usual day.
Instagram sandwich for breakfast, it's made of 100g beef, 3 fried eggs, 2 slices of bacon + 300ml of milk

For lunch is usually 300/400g white rice, 100g of beef, 3 boiled eggs

During the dinner sometimes I repeat the sandwich, sometimes I just eat some fried eggs mixed with a fried beef.

As said, I'm very into the usual vitamins and I also workout before my breakfast (fasted)
My water consumption is still low.
Do you tolerate milk well? Milk and fruits are a great way to hydrate.

HeyThere

Water won't properly hydrate you without making sure your electrolytes are in balance, like the poster above me said.

I'm dealing with this myself. Taking Drip Drop, adding pinch of pink salt to some gatorade, taking magnesium, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals