CAN KEEPING DHT HIGH IN PUBERTY CHANGE THE FACE

AndrogenicJB

I am 18, been taking andro for a while, 1mg when i feel like it, no problems at all, just wondering if i up the frequency of taking andro to once every other day, as i am still in puberty could i undergo subtle facial changes, i already have some masculine features but, say, could my brow ridge get more pronounced, my chin becoming more projected, my lower eyelids straighter, denser eyebrows etc

Brandin

I am 18, been taking andro for a while, 1mg when i feel like it, no problems at all, just wondering if i up the frequency of taking andro to once every other day, as i am still in puberty could i undergo subtle facial changes, i already have some masculine features but, say, could my brow ridge get more pronounced, my chin becoming more projected, my lower eyelids straighter, denser eyebrows etc
It can, mewing is more important tho...

B

BRBsavinWorld

check this out and get the course from them. the english version is 95 bucks and totally worth it. I've seen improvements with only miniscule effort

bluefish

check this out and get the course from them. the english version is 95 bucks and totally worth it. I've seen improvements with only miniscule effort
What type of improvements?
Idk what my deal is, too much time on my hands perhaps but I’m starting to feel I’d like a more defined jawline. And idk if that’s even possible … but a stronger more masculine face in general would be nice.

B

BRBsavinWorld

What type of improvements?
Idk what my deal is, too much time on my hands perhaps but I’m starting to feel I’d like a more defined jawline. And idk if that’s even possible … but a stronger more masculine face in general would be nice.
Check out some of the pics in the link, but here’s one that probably looks like the best outcome someone sent in:
1ECF683B-4935-4C70-8592-5D85E21BC153.jpeg

my eye brows got wider, my cheekbones stuck out a tad more, and my jaw at my ears dropped down a little (squaring out).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals