Can K Be Taken With E, Or Aspirin?

Frankdee20

Basically just picked up some K Complex from LE brand to balance my 1,000 IU D3 prescription for low D. I do/have taken Unique E 400 IU, and occasional Aspirin 325 mg. Can the K be taken with E or Aspirin at the same meal ? I ask because E, and Aspirin have opposing effects on blood than K.

i take K2 with Haidut's mitolipin, or vitamin E oil and coconut oil and it works great. I take a bunch of aspirin and if I take K2 orally, I still get a bit of bleeding, but with E it goes into my system and the aspirin doesn't have any bleeding effect so I know the K2 is getting through. The E helps the K2 transport, even though the E and K2 are somewhat competitive in tissues.

LucH

Hi,
I won't take K and E at the same meal. You need a lot of fat for K transport (optimal with 35 gr, but I eat less when taking it once a week). Don't forget vitamin A, once a week (rétinyl palmitate). Interaction between A D3 K2.
If you read in French, explanation on the next link:
Activité antioxydante de la vitamine E
Don't forget vit E and aspirin are going to fluidify your blood. Need some K2. Once a week for me, too, with a mix K.
:wave:

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Hey thanks, Ecstatic Hamster. Do I need to put K on my balls to get an androgen effect ? Lol

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Hi,
I won't take K and E at the same meal. You need a lot of fat for K transport (optimal with 35 gr, but I eat less when taking it once a week). Don't forget vitamin A, once a week (rétinyl palmitate). Interaction between A D3 K2.
If you read in French, explanation on the next link:
Activité antioxydante de la vitamine E
Don't forget vit E and aspirin are going to fluidify your blood. Need some K2. Once a week for me, too, with a mix K.
:wave:

Yeah, kind of figured they are antagonistic. What about K and Aspirin at same meal ?

LucH

Yeah, kind of figured they are antagonistic. What about K and Aspirin at same meal ?
Not exactly antagonistic but I won't do that at the same time since the result could be the opposite of what you want.
There is competition (competitive inhibitor of an enzyme recycling vitamin K).
Vitamin K antagonist - Wikipedia
Note:
I did not go deeply in the process of interaction. It's dose dependent. There is also the problem of recyling with the conversion enzymes, the cyp450 detox pathway that is affected by NSAIDs or excess toxins.
I would take recovery ranges of 3 to 6 weeks, depending on the degree of contamination possible (toxins).
Hope it will help.

baccheion

Vitamin K isn't needed if only taking a small amount of vitamin D. Vitamin E and vitamin K can be taken a few hours apart to be safe, but interactions were between K1 and E not K2 and E.

Life Extension D and K, Thorne D/K2, and Jarrow K-Right are good D + K supplements. K-Right is great, as it includes 1.5mg MK-4 (minimum for extra effects once exceeding the RDA).

Last edited:
OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Vitamin K isn't needed if only taking a small amount of vitamin D. Vitamin E and vitamin K can be taken a few hours apart to be safe, but interactions were between K1 and E not K2 and E.

Life Extension D and K, Thorne D/K2, and Jarrow K-Right are good D + K supplements. K-Right is great, as it includes 1.5mg MK-4 (minimum for extra effects once exceeding the RDA).

Hi thanks, doing LE Super K only when I take my 5,000 IU D3. I take 325 mg Aspirin 2-3 times a week. My D level was only 23 last month.

ddjd

Hi thanks, doing LE Super K only when I take my 5,000 IU D3. I take 325 mg Aspirin 2-3 times a week. My D level was only 23 last month.
LE super K does have vit k1 in it. Just checking you know that

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

If anyone needs good source of K1, and Vitamin C, 2 Kiwi fruits provide 70% and 250% of each, respectively.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals