Can Improved Thyroid/metabolism Lead To Weird Feeling In Neck?

faisman

Recently, I have been getting a weird feeling in the area under my jaws on both sides of my windpipe (where you check your pulse) . Red light exposure seems to trigger it somehow but it remains throughout the day. It isn't painful but definitely noticeable. It seems to be correlated to increased temps.

My last thyroid test was a little under 2 weeks ago and showed a high TSH (6.46) despite good FT4 and FT3. I have since started focusing more on lifestyle/diet and keeping track of pulse and temps. I am currently still taking 50mcg of T4 as I have been since 6 months when I reduced it from 75mcg due to improved tests. Could an improvement have happened over these past 11 days requiring me to lower the dose?

Mary Pruter

I'm not sure about you but I too have strange pains in my jaw that seems to travel down the front of my neck. I have read too much vitamin A can cause this. I know I need it to help me so I found smaller doses and take it every other day.

Another thing I've noticed is I get sharp pains in my bones when I first started on it. I got scared and stopped but went back on it the jaw and bone pain back so that's when i decided to do small and every other day.

Stilgar

I get that when I undereat protein, especially when taking thyroid. Are you getting at least 80-100g a day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals