Can I Live Off Of Milk And Orange Juice Alone?

sladerunner69

I suppose, after all they are the two staples in Peat's recommendations, Just add in some liver, an egg or two, and shellfish and you should have all the requisite nutrients for supreme metabolic functionality.

nbznj

I don't feel like I need starch for satiation when I have full fat milk. The brand of goat milk I get is a nice 3.8% fat with "ingredients: ontario goat milk". That's what I like to read on a label. One single damn ingredient, and local. 2 quarts/liters a day of that. Then some supermarkets have splendid freshly squeezed juice, 1 quart/liter a day. My favorite is a pineapple orange kale spinach blend. Glorious.

Dark chocolate is also very nice when hungry. Oh and drinking some more water if needed

Then I'm a bigger guy than most so 12 eggs and one whole skinless chicken a week + frozen veggies + tubers, that's all very convenient and easy to cook. Bone broth makes the best soups. 4 carrots a day keep me happy too, and is supposed to lower prostate risk a lot

Last edited:

rei

Pasteurized, homogenized "milk" is toxic. Raw milk is powerful healing aid and non-homogenized "eco milk" you can nowadays find in many stores is just good food. But if you can, try and get raw milk, it is the real deal.

dand

How do you feel that raw milk is differentiated/more therapeutic than just non-homogenized milk? Thank you!

rei

It is alive, with all the beneficial microorganisms still alive, going into symbiosis with your gut bacteria. Why take bacteria capsules when you can get it from food that is alive?

dand

Yah, I don't take any kind of bacteria capsules. It all sounds well and good just looking for a bit more than a simple narrative for why it might be good.

johnwester130

No.

You would develop an eating disorder and run low on certain nutrients.

Masa harina for starch
dairy ( ice cream too)
liver
shellfish
and fruit
coconut oil , sugar, salt. - are the basis of the ray peat diet.

Gelatin, acerola, b6, b12, b3, k2 d, magnesium oil can be supplemented

Be realistic here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals