Can I Break Open A Niacinamide, Pregnenolone Capsule?

pauljacob

Can I break open a Niacinamide 500mg capsule and use about 100mg in water?
Same question for Pregnenolone 10mg and use 5mg in water?
The reason I'm asking this "Duh" question is because I did it a couple of times already and felt bitterness and a sting when I poured the powders on my tongue and then washed it down with water. I'm concerned particles might get stuck in the esophagus and cause irritation/burns.

rzero

Anything I take internally, I have no qualms about mouth or throat exposure. It's good to able able to taste and feel something in your mouth that is ending up in your digestive tract, as it may alert you to contamination, allergy, or something that doesn't agree with you.

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

Anything I take internally, I have no qualms about mouth or throat exposure. It's good to able able to taste and feel something in your mouth that is ending up in your digestive tract, as it may alert you to contamination, allergy, or something that doesn't agree with you.
Thank you rzero for your input, but I still don't have an answer to my question. My question is: will the crushed pregnenolone and Niacinamide taken out of capsules irritate or hurt my mouth or esophagus? Or are they better, safer taken in their capsules?

rzero

Thank you rzero for your input, but I still don't have an answer to my question. My question is: will the crushed pregnenolone and Niacinamide taken out of capsules irritate or hurt my mouth or esophagus? Or are they better, safer taken in their capsules?
Anything taken with a liquid is as safe or safer as taking it in capsule form, in my opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals