Can hydrogen cure everything?

OP
ecstatichamster
more on that. The pills provide to me the same feeling I get when I inhale for 30 or 40 minutes at 400 mL/minute. If I feel headache coming on, they stop it cold most of the time. I am not sure that the pills are long term safe but I am finding that I don't really need them twice a day anymore.

If the pills work for you I think that's great and it's about US$60/month. I had the ability to buy an expensive H2 generator and that works as well, but the pills are the way I'd go to get results before investing in machines.

Hermes

more on that. The pills provide to me the same feeling I get when I inhale for 30 or 40 minutes at 400 mL/minute. If I feel headache coming on, they stop it cold most of the time. I am not sure that the pills are long term safe but I am finding that I don't really need them twice a day anymore.

If the pills work for you I think that's great and it's about US$60/month. I had the ability to buy an expensive H2 generator and that works as well, but the pills are the way I'd go to get results before investing in machines.
Which pills do you buy?

B

Blaze

Which pills do you buy?
I would be very curious to hear your pill recommendations and any dosage related advice also..................... How much can you take without any danger of adverse effects?

Quelsatron

Peat doesn't recommend the pills, due to impurity risks. I bought the mercola hydrogen gas tablets a year ago but I can't say I noticed the slightest effect.

Hermes

Thanks!

Raving reviews on Amazon:

Was so happy to see rejuvenation on amazon prime. Have been importing from Canada for years. Absolutely the best H2 product in the market and now 1 click away. I use Rejuvenation for daily upkeep of my body, for managing my colitis and it helped me heal a serious back injury quicker than doctors anticipated. I am so grateful for this product. Believe it or not I have these issues at 30 years old, so any natural product I can use that helps keep me young, healthy and full of vitality gets 50 gold stars in my book

A friend introduced these to me. It cured my hangover. Hooray! Then, I realized what it could do for my health day to day. Such an easy product to use. And try the blue raspberry ones too! Yummy!

It's supportive of OP's claim that hydrogen heals many different things, may even heal mysterious aches that seem not to respond to anything else. I wonder what Ray meant, when he said, hydrogen would provide energy to mitochondria that have been blocked. Why would blocked mitochondria only respond to hydrogen when other substances could energize it like NAD precursors or coffee which is known to raise the metabolic rate? Not to discredit the statement, I wish Ray would have elaborated on it.

For me it means, I'm even more so curious to test a hydrogen gas producing machine, or brown's gas. Again, the tablets have been great for me. Felt calmer, more social, and probably better sleep.

Last edited:

Jam

It could very well be that the tiny hydrogen molecule can reach where other larger molecules can't very well, such as areas with poor/restricted blood flow such as joints, etc.

Hermes

Yeah, I haven't thought about that. Just to be clear, whether hydrogen is aggregated in liquid or gas wouldn't better, at least theoretically, right? Still curious as to how gas might be more beneficial over water. Probably the difference is the pathway it enters the body. Anything lung-related will derive greater benefits from gas, anything gut-related more from the liquid.

Last edited:

Astolfo

Why would there blocked mitochondria that can only be energized with hydrogen but no other substance that raises NAD or raises the metabolic rate like coffee. Not to discredit the statement, I wish Ray would elaborate on this statement.
Oxidative stress is an inevitable product of metabolism. By using hydrogen, you allow the body to up metabolism. This is that simple I guess.

Also isn't it what the whole thing about Iron or the PUFA is about? They both are susceptible to create free radicals in the body (fenton reaction for free iron), thus slowing down metabolism. The same for copper when it's unbound.

OP
ecstatichamster
Yeah, I haven't thought about that. Just to be clear, whether hydrogen is aggregated in liquid or gas wouldn't better, at least theoretically. Still curious as to how gas might be more beneficial over water. Probably the difference is the pathway it enters the body. Anything lung-related will derive greater benefits from gas, anything gut-related more from the liquid.

both water and gas work well for me.

Coderr

What do you think of hydrogen peroxide? I want to use it by dropping it in water

B

Blaze

What do you think of hydrogen peroxide? I want to use it by dropping it in water
The human body already produces hydrogen peroxide in needed amounts and the production of our thyriod hormone generates an excess of it as a byproduct. And any excess has to be converted to water as it is very damaging. I agree with Astolfo, I would not use it.

OP
ecstatichamster
Maybe it's a good idea to get a machine that produces both hydrogen gas and water. Thanks for starting the thread and your helpful comments.

The device produces oxygen and hydrogen. You can also mix it up and inhale both but I have never done that.

Fletcher

both water and gas work well for me.
George Wiseman has said that combining the two has been most beneficial for his customers. Inhaling reaches most tissues / organs, while drinking benefits the digestive tract. I became interested in hydrogen when I read up on its anti-ROS / inflammation properties. It has been effective in reducing joint and muscle pain for me. There are some good interviews with George on YTube, and with Mark Kent of Osmio too.

OP
ecstatichamster
My experience is that water works very well as well as inhalng the gas. I think the molecule is very very small and if you get it in your body it infiltrates everywhere.

OP
ecstatichamster
I am still experiencing great benefit from hydrogen, freedom from headaches...