Can high reverse T3 cause acummulation of the exogenous thyroid hormone in the body?

FitnessMike

As above.

Kozak

I would be very surprised it this was the case.

Can you post your thyroid blood test? State the time of sample collection and the time of your last thyroid dose.

People recommend skipping your dose for 12 hours before the blood test.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I never tested rt3, that was just my speculation, I'm quite sure iits due to suboptimal cortisol accumulation of the hormones that occurred. This test was done after taking 10mg of the thyroid glandular, 1/4th of the pill which is the absurdly low dose, the same accumulation happens with any other low dose of medication. test was done at 7am and last dose was taken the previous day i don't know the time but probably 12h before. Its like some of the thyroid medication is used up by my body as it helps little with some symptoms, but most of it is accumulated in the body causing muscle twitches and high adrenaline.

1614848018015.png

Kozak

I never tested rt3, that was just my speculation, I'm quite sure iits due to suboptimal cortisol accumulation of the hormones that occurred. This test was done after taking 10mg of the thyroid glandular, 1/4th of the pill which is the absurdly low dose, the same accumulation happens with any other low dose of medication. test was done at 7am and last dose was taken the previous day i don't know the time but probably 12h before. Its like some of the thyroid medication is used up by my body as it helps little with some symptoms, but most of it is accumulated in the body causing muscle twitches and high adrenaline.

View attachment 21956
It looks like Graves' disease (hyperthyroidism). People with Graves' usually have the same symptoms as those with Hashimoto's (hypothyroidism). I would agree that your symptoms could be from high RT3. The only way I know of lowering RT3 is to lower FT4. I would not use NDT or T4 and see how it goes. Good Luck.