Can Fat-free Diet Reduce Cortisol And Serotonin In A Long Run?

tara

Choosing good fats such as oliveoil, coconutoil, fat fish twice a week, nuts is important to maintain a healthy HDL:LDL and TOTAL CHOLESTROL:HDL ratio.
Have you read Peat's articles on fats yet? And his ones on sugar?
Because of the purposes of this forum, it's helpful if you flag when you give advice that directly contradicts Peat's stated views. Recommending oily fish and nuts for regular consumption looks like a contradiction to me.

people should respect food
I agree with this.

tyw

@tyw do you feel you are absorbing vitamins adequately?

I keep a bunch of foods around for testing purposes. I don't seem to need any of the vitamins or other trace compounds in them much at all, and if I do need non-energetic substrate, it's largely "not food" (referring to various medicinal herbs and mushrooms), or minerals which food can't supply in any reasonable quantity.

Quality

Have you read Peat's articles on fats yet? And his ones on sugar?
Because of the purposes of this forum, it's helpful if you flag when you give advice that directly contradicts Peat's stated views. Recommending oily fish and nuts for regular consumption looks like a contradiction to me.

I agree with this.

Yes I have read it, but the way I PERSONALLY see it (means people are willing to have their own view) is no type of food is really bad, and moderation is the key.
Ofcourse there are many people with medical conditions who cannot eat every type of food and they certainly shouldnt eat anything that gets dropped on their plate in a restaurant.
Like people with thyroid conditions and foods containing goitrogens for example.

Luann

I keep a bunch of foods around for testing purposes. I don't seem to need any of the vitamins or other trace compounds in them much at all, and if I do need non-energetic substrate, it's largely "not food" (referring to various medicinal herbs and mushrooms), or minerals which food can't supply in any reasonable quantity.

Kay. Not to belabor this, but ADE & K you are sufficient?

tara

Yes I have read it, but the way I PERSONALLY see it (means people are willing to have their own view) is no type of food is really bad, and moderation is the key.
There's a difference between not demonising any foods as all bad (which makes sense to me) and actively recommending someone eat particular foods regularly to address their particuar current distressed state. It's fine that you have your own personal views, it's just good for people using this forum to learn about Peat's views if we distinguish the two.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals