Can epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) Be used orally?

LA

104 is insane!! Tell us more about him, interesting that he smoked cigars. Any other quirky things. I'm still doing the weekly Epsom salts and still noticing benefits- I don't think I'll stop
One of my mother's brothers held a large birthday party, in his backyard, for his father /my grandfather's 100th birthday.

While everyone else was running around playing and eating - I pulled up a bench, put it next to grandpa (on the side) and asked him straight-off - 'Grandpa what is your secret for living so long?' - his eyelids and eyebrows went up (in surprise possibly as I was a kid) and he looked away.

He turned his head to directly look into my eyes at least another 4 to 5 times and saw that I NEVER looked away and was still staring at him - finally he stared into my eyes and told me "stay away from doctors"

Makrosky

Would drinking epsom salt be a good magnesium supp? Would the sulfate cause any problems long term?
The epsom salts are harsh on the digestive system but it can be done in small amounts, yes.

I would be careful choosing a good brand though. Maximum purity as possible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals