Can Damage By Serotonin-boosters Be Reversed?

Eric88

I used to tolerate SJW or 5HTP (not at the same time!) in small doses. Now even the most innocent herb combination can cause me to go into delirium, have muscle spasm, hot waves, feel like dying etc. (serotonin syndrome). I have history of SSRI and tricyclic AD use as well. SAMe, Bacopa, Serenoa Repens and Liquorice as well (they all boost serotonin). Even the smallest amounts trigger a SS in me now!

Now activated charcoal and stopping the offending substance helps. But will I ever reverse the damage to my body's serotonin pump/receptors? And possibly to my stomach/immune system and heart?

Now I get chest pains on the left side by any serotonin boosting herb or thing, no matter how weak. I had several serotonin syndromes last year only! Also my depression, anxiety and other post-orgasmic illness symptoms got 1000 times worse. Only a PDE4 inhibitor (No-Spa) seems to help them.

Unfortunately I cannot buy Cypro anymore in my country (I sense a conspiracy to make people sick here as pharmacists don't have Cypro but they happily give off the tricyclic AD Melitracene aka Deanxit without a prescription even!).

Is damage by Serotonin boosters reversable at all? How can I mitigate it and reboot/regulate my serotonin receptors? I can't even order Cypro online without a prescription.

NodeCerebri

BUMP.. this would be of my interest also, hopefully somebody has opinions on this.

mrchibbs

I used to tolerate SJW or 5HTP (not at the same time!) in small doses. Now even the most innocent herb combination can cause me to go into delirium, have muscle spasm, hot waves, feel like dying etc. (serotonin syndrome). I have history of SSRI and tricyclic AD use as well. SAMe, Bacopa, Serenoa Repens and Liquorice as well (they all boost serotonin). Even the smallest amounts trigger a SS in me now!

Now activated charcoal and stopping the offending substance helps. But will I ever reverse the damage to my body's serotonin pump/receptors? And possibly to my stomach/immune system and heart?

Now I get chest pains on the left side by any serotonin boosting herb or thing, no matter how weak. I had several serotonin syndromes last year only! Also my depression, anxiety and other post-orgasmic illness symptoms got 1000 times worse. Only a PDE4 inhibitor (No-Spa) seems to help them.

Unfortunately I cannot buy Cypro anymore in my country (I sense a conspiracy to make people sick here as pharmacists don't have Cypro but they happily give off the tricyclic AD Melitracene aka Deanxit without a prescription even!).

Is damage by Serotonin boosters reversable at all? How can I mitigate it and reboot/regulate my serotonin receptors? I can't even order Cypro online without a prescription.

Benadryl is good too. There are ways to get cypro online.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals