Can Cyproheptadine Permantely Suppress Growth Hormone?

Gametime

hey guys.. as an 18 year old I don't think lowering of growth hormone is desirable for me.. sleep and eczema been SO bad in the last 8 months so decided to try cypro out on Saturday..knocked me out etc

My question is: will hunan growth go naturally normal after stopping taking cypro ..

And also: is it ever possible to become absolutely reliant ?

RobertJM

Not sure why you are focused on the GH. The anti histamine is what's knocked you out cold, but that effect adapts quickly if you keep taking it IIRC. Plus your body will soon make its own adaptions through homeostasis to any biomarker that gets pinned down. So it will fight against it to resume what it perceives as normality.

InChristAlone

Not sure why you are focused on the GH. The anti histamine is what's knocked you out cold, but that effect adapts quickly if you keep taking it IIRC. Plus your body will soon make its own adaptions through homeostasis to any biomarker that gets pinned down. So it will fight against it to resume what it perceives as normality.
I've been taking it over a yr. My body has not fought against it, it continues to give me great sleep. I don't feel that tired on it anymore though unless I take a little more than normal.

RobertJM

I've been taking it over a yr. My body has not fought against it, it continues to give me great sleep. I don't feel that tired on it anymore though unless I take a little more than normal.

Glad you're having great success with it Janelle. I liked its effects as well but I get a bit anhedonic on it unfortunately. I'm gonna try the metergoline this month when I get paid. Hopefully will be a good alternative for me!

Oh, and thanks for the vitamin C tip. That bag has wiped out an annoying persistent cold that I've been dragging along with me this winter.

InChristAlone

Glad you're having great success with it Janelle. I liked its effects as well but I get a bit anhedonic on it unfortunately. I'm gonna try the metergoline this month when I get paid. Hopefully will be a good alternative for me!

Oh, and thanks for the vitamin C tip. That bag has wiped out an annoying persistent cold that I've been dragging along with me this winter.
That's excellent! Yeah those nasty viruses can linger without vitamin C.

guapeat

I love the cypro for sleep and sweet dreaming! However, because of acromegaly I hoped it would lower my growth hormones but it didn't. I must say though that I only used doses no more that 2 mg a day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals