Can Boobs Actually Grow In Adulthood?

My gf has a bit of a flat chest and I'm a bit of a boobsman. I saw some threads on here about growing them larger. Is that actually possible in adulthood? Did anyone here actually manage to get results? And if so, what size are we talking about? Pictorial evidence? There are breast enlargement pumps also, maybe that's worth a try?

baccheion

Look into iodine protocol or MACA. Get all hormones within the preferred ranges, then add 500 extra calories and gym time if more bulk is required. I also see vacuum pumps and massage techniques commonly mentioned.

Even if iodine protocol doesn't enlarge (them by ~1 cup size), it tends to increase fullness and is healthy for women/breasts.

Tenacity

Leave the poor girl alone. I hope you haven't mentioned this to her because this is a recipe for insecurity.

somuch4food

I'd say that breast size is related to hormones and fat distribution.

When I was pregnant, they grew a lot in preparation to breastfeeding.

When I stopped breastfeeding and lost a good amount of my fat due to not eating enough while breastfeeding (lost 20 pounds), they were a lot smaller than before my pregnancy.

The marketing/media emphasizes skinny girls with a good chest, but the reality is that to have a chest you probably need a healthy amount of fat.

rei

estrogen should be able to do it, it is even able to grow boobs on men.

Cycled with progesterone the estrogen stress should be minimized. And of course this should be done synchronized with the menstruation cycle.

baccheion

estrogen should be able to do it, it is even able to grow boobs on men.

Cycled with progesterone the estrogen stress should be minimized. And of course this should be done synchronized with the menstruation cycle.
Estrogen is associated with lower body (ie, butt/thigh) development in women. Progesterone (+ estrogen) is associated with breast size. And HGH/IGF-1 to trigger growth.

DesertRat

At 60 I started to grow from a lifetime of 34 A or B (when my weight was higher) to a 36 D, apparently from change of life but maybe from taking progesterone and eating Peaty. If you aren't attracted enough to your GF the way she is, better start looking, cause doing breast enlargements endagers women's health.

baccheion

At 60 I started to grow from a lifetime of 34 A or B (when my weight was higher) to a 36 D, apparently from change of life but maybe from taking progesterone and eating Peaty. If you aren't attracted enough to your GF the way she is, better start looking, cause doing breast enlargements endagers women's health.
How did progesterone (, etc) affect your overall shape? That is, did your butt/thighs get bigger or smaller? Hips? Did it reduce wrinkles or sagging? Paleness? Lack of glow? Any before/afters?

InChristAlone

When I stopped breastfeeding and lost a good amount of my fat due to not eating enough while breastfeeding (lost 20 pounds), they were a lot smaller than before my pregnancy.

The marketing/media emphasizes skinny girls with a good chest, but the reality is that to have a chest you probably need a healthy amount of fat.
I could have written this post!! Yes I also experienced reduction when I lost weight, then an increase to the biggest they ever were when I gained some weight. Breasts are fat and milk ducts.

dreamcatcher

Look into iodine protocol or MACA. Get all hormones within the preferred ranges, then add 500 extra calories and gym time if more bulk is required. I also see vacuum pumps and massage techniques commonly mentioned.

Even if iodine protocol doesn't enlarge (them by ~1 cup size), it tends to increase fullness and is healthy for women/breasts.
Nothing will work until your temperature is optimised. You would only waste your money otherwise.

MatheusPN

I could have written this post!! Yes I also experienced reduction when I lost weight, then an increase to the biggest they ever were when I gained some weight. Breasts are fat and milk ducts.

Some women have big breast, gain weight, breasts unaltered, others don't
Some have tiny, gain weight, unaltered breasts; this vary a lot

I am close to a family of many women and few men, all except one has very large breasts even being or when they were thin; the one who had the biggest breasts, was thin and young, very firm, fuller and youthful breasts, gained 8 kg, has an normal weight and continues with unaltered breast
She lost weight, unaltered boobs

Last edited:

Waremu

I saw some threads on here about growing them larger. Is that actually possible in adulthood? Did anyone here actually manage to get results? And if so, what size are we talking about? Pictorial evidence?

Yes, it is possible.

Waynish

Leave the poor girl alone. I hope you haven't mentioned this to her because this is a recipe for insecurity.

We should censor ourselves according to female insecurity? Even if it improves their health? Wow...

Tenacity

We should censor ourselves according to female insecurity? Even if it improves their health? Wow...
You do if you like having a secure girlfriend (or a girlfriend at all). It's obvious from the first post that OP's intention wasn't to improve his Gf's health, but to turn her into something he better approves of. The decision to improve health is best kept a personal one.

Interesting use of the word 'censor.' We 'censor' ourselves all the time to enable the proper functioning of civilisation. Nobody speaks their mind 100% of the time, no smart person anyway.

Waynish

You do if you like having a secure girlfriend (or a girlfriend at all). It's obvious from the first post that OP's intention wasn't to improve his Gf's health, but to turn her into something he better approves of. The decision to improve health is best kept a personal one.

Interesting use of the word 'censor.' We 'censor' ourselves all the time to enable the proper functioning of civilisation. Nobody speaks their mind 100% of the time, no smart person anyway.

Right, so if a girl does something to please her man, then that's reprehensible. But if a man does something to please his girl... What happen to you people? Besides, yours is not an argument. Did you read the recent post on protein quality increasing human height? Why would a female with a flat chest not be a physical indicator of where health can be improved.

And the implication that you cannot have a girlfriend while simultaneously expecting her to please you and make you happy is bunk. Not only this, but the expectation from both sides of a healthy relationship is openness and desire to help the partner.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals