Can Being Around Ill People Make You Ill?

Bluemachine

I suppose the only method i assume would be through contracting a virus or bacteria from the other person? If anyone has any thoughts on this please share.

I suppose the only method i assume would be through contracting a virus or bacteria from the other person? If anyone has any thoughts on this please share.
They say birds of a feather flock together so being around people that are always sick and talking about sickness and their medications is quite a downer. Being surrounded by negativity would breed negativity, like depression. Depression and hopelessness make people sick so, I vote yes, it would make you more susceptible to sickness being around sick people in more ways than one.

P

Peatness

They say birds of a feather flock together so being around people that are always sick and talking about sickness and their medications is quite a downer. Being surrounded by negativity would breed negativity, like depression. Depression and hopelessness make people sick so, I vote yes, it would make you more susceptible to sickness being around sick people in more ways than one.
If you were to get sick would you expect your friends and family to abandoned you?

geraldxy

In my opinion humans are like animals, instinct driven. But there are many aspects, for me many humans have a bad odor and i avoid them. Others may be fine with them or they dont smell it. Bad odor could be a sign of sickness or which bacteria live in their guts, maybe both. I think everyone instinctively avoids some persons, like me avoiding some persons at work (one has the odor of urine, another has disgusting teeth). So just go by your instincts, smell and sympathy. It will show you the right persons to be with.

In my opinion humans are like animals, instinct driven. But there are many aspects, for me many humans have a bad odor and i avoid them. Others may be fine with them or they dont smell it. Bad odor could be a sign of sickness or which bacteria live in their guts, maybe both. I think everyone instinctively avoids some persons, like me avoiding some persons at work (one has the odor of urine, another has disgusting teeth). So just go by your instincts, smell and sympathy. It will show you the right persons to be with.
You are right geraldyx, people do emit odor that says a lot about their state of being. I think if you are in a bad state too you wouldn't notice it, like people living with a catbox. They don't notice the smell cause they acclimate to it, but boy does it hit others when they walk in the door! Our 5 senses (and sometimes six) were designed to sense danger and opportunity and most people have either acclimated to the toxins in our environment or they are toxic themselves and have no way to navigate anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals