Can bad posture affect organs?

Motif

Can postire or tight muscles / fascia make digestive issues for example? A German well known chiropractor on YouTube claims that a tight diaphragm can cause reflux for example.

what do you think?

Mauritio

Can postire or tight muscles / fascia make digestive issues for example? A German well known chiropractor on YouTube claims that a tight diaphragm can cause reflux for example.

what do you think?
Yes I think so . Which chiro are you talking about ?

Ben.

Intense tension from the muscle and intense stiffness of the facia around the organs can defenietly impact them negatively.

I did a stretch like this one and it got rid of some lump like thing in my throat that woudln't go away, felt like it was food that was pushing upwards, probably because it allowed the organs to move properly trough getting rid of some tension:

View: https://youtu.be/W5LvKNElKH4?t=109

Theres also many videos/clinicaly shown evidence that fascia can painfully impinge nerves and is vital for fluid/nutrient/electric impulse transportation.

Try gut smashing or triggerpoint/lymph drainage/massage on the stomache/belly to see if it is the abdomen that is the problem or do the one i linked above to check if it is the muscles going trough the hips. Usually the psoas is a hot candidate to cause issues in my experience.

Shawn Stevenson recommends in his book "Sleep Smarter" to do "gut smashing" right before bed (doesn't have to be right before bed ... but perhaps you shouldn't do it right after eating a big meal).
"What we have you do is literally lay on a softball or lay on a princess ball you get at CVS or Walgreens, you know the balls that are there? They are about $3. If you spend ten minutes, five to ten minutes, ungluing your abdominal musculature just rolling back and forth, stopping when it hurts, contract relaxing, just breathing into that ball, ungluing your diaphragm, ungluing the mess that is the inability of your abdominal tissues to slide over one another and this will work. It is very safe. You will not pop a kidney. That’s not how it works. But it does trick your parasympathetic nervous system into turning on and it is one of the ways we are able to get people to down regulate."

OP
M

Motif

Intense tension from the muscle and intense stiffness of the facia around the organs can defenietly impact them negatively.

I did a stretch like this one and it got rid of some lump like thing in my throat that woudln't go away, felt like it was food that was pushing upwards, probably because it allowed the organs to move properly trough getting rid of some tension:

View: https://youtu.be/W5LvKNElKH4?t=109

Theres also many videos/clinicaly shown evidence that fascia can painfully impinge nerves and is vital for fluid/nutrient/electric impulse transportation.

Try gut smashing or triggerpoint/lymph drainage/massage on the stomache/belly to see if it is the abdomen that is the problem or do the one i linked above to check if it is the muscles going trough the hips. Usually the psoas is a hot candidate to cause issues in my experience.

Thanks! Will try this!

Mauritio

Just checked. Not even a chiropractor. This liebscher Bracht dude

Why you guys think so ?
I know them, they're completely unscientific and very money oriented. There's several papers debunking their stuff. It all sounds good ,but lacks a deeper understanding . Something's fishy with this guy .

Ben.

I know them, they're completely unscientific and very money oriented. There's several papers debunking their stuff. It all sounds good ,but lacks a deeper understanding . Something's fishy with this guy .

Yep they are fishy/money hungry. One will realise this if they had some personal interaction with them or their staff.
Some excercises they show are ok but i wouldn't buy stuff from them.

Bought a blackroll from their shop once ... sent that back instantly - what a bunch of garbage that was.

OP
M

Motif

I know guys. Some stretches they show are good, but everything else they talk about is absolute bs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals