Can Anyone Tell Me Their Experience Using Tamoxifen

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

brother im not sure youre serious anymore. so you already have gyno but estrogen is healthy in your opinion?

also nolvadex and safe? o_O
I think out of the 2 nolvadex has worked better for me

b555

I have had good experiences in terms of boosting libido using 5mg a day

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

yes labs are great. My lipids improved on it.

i think @haidut thinks its Harmful though?
Yes he said its bad but all i heard was positive results using it i talked to one guy on propecia and he said it got his levels in the upper 900s

Doludolu

@Hans Hello brother, in case of secondary hypogonadism (where something is happening in the brain = low GnRH levels or LH ; hypothalamus/pituitary) and that not delivering enough material for Testes to produce T what would you recommend from both natural and semi-natural (something isolated but not hindering natural production, such as TRT) perspective ?

I have done some bloodwork on T even as teenager, it was like an old man's at some points. After several years of optimization I've increased it, but seems I have to almost "struggle" / tryhard for normal T levels, which shouldn't be like that when you're 15, 16 or 20 , 21 & etc.

Bloodmarkers change during 4years or so [Ages 16-17 to 20-21]
-- My Estrogen (E2) bloodmarkers were usually in the lowest side of norm,
-- Testosterone - several times was deficient, several times low-moderate, couple of times been in the higher [75-100% lab range]: so usually something like 400-500ng ; been times when it was 600-700 , and maybe 1 or 2 times in the 700-850 range.
-- Prolactin is low side
-- LH - tended to be on the very low side (deficiency), sometimes low-to-moderate - which indicates secondary hhypogonadism?
-- GH - tended to be in the low-moderate side |
-- Thyroid [TSH, fT3,fT4, aTPO] - TSH normal range, fT3 & fT4 in the worst times were deficient ; after nutritional/lifestyle optimization changes increased
-- DHEA on last test was in deficiency (lower than the norm range) ; but last-last time it was in the moderate range [1 day after exercise]

After healthy lifestyle, natural optimization T has increased, but still VERY fluctuating and really have to struggle / tryhard for it.

Any recommendations for biggest bucks in terms of natural optimization? and semi-natural ? (like clomid and those other mentioned that don't create an unhealthy cycle in the body where you can't produce it anymore). Thank you !!!

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Hello brother, in case of secondary hypogonadism (where something is happening in the brain = low GnRH levels or LH ; hypothalamus/pituitary) and that not delivering enough material for Testes to produce T what would you recommend from both natural and semi-natural (something isolated but not hindering natural production, such as TRT) perspective ?

I have done some bloodwork on T even as teenager, it was like an old man's at some points. After several years of optimization I've increased it, but seems I have to almost "struggle" / tryhard for normal T levels, which shouldn't be like that when you're 15, 16 or 20 , 21 & etc.

-- Testosterone - several times was deficient, several times low-moderate, couple of times been in the higher [75-100% lab range]: so usually something like 400-500ng ; been times when it was 600-700 , and maybe 1 or 2 times in the 700-850 range.
-- Prolactin is low side
-- LH - tended to be on the very low side (deficiency), sometimes low-to-moderate - which indicates secondary hhypogonadism?
-- Thyroid [TSH, fT3,fT4, aTPO] - TSH normal range, fT3 & fT4 in the worst times were deficient ; after nutritional/lifestyle optimization changes increased
-- DHEA on last test was in deficiency (lower than the norm range) ; but last-last time it was in the moderate range [1 day after exercise]

After healthy lifestyle, natural optimization T has increased, but still VERY fluctuating and really have to struggle / tryhard for it.

Any recommendations for biggest bucks in terms of natural optimization? and semi-natural ? (like clomid and those other mentioned that don't create an unhealthy cycle in the body where you can't produce it anymore). Thank you !!!
Serotonin is a potent antagonist of steroidogenesis so perhaps using a serotonin antagonist can be helpful.
Also make sure your thyroid hormones are optimal and cortisol in range. If you have any digestive issues, get that sorted out.
Cistanche can upregulate kisspeptin, GnRH, LH, etc.

Cooper

1. Did you Test levels rise?
2. Effect on libido/erections
3.how did you feel mentally
4.what dose did you take
5. Did it lower E
Yes it rose from 490 to 638. I felt no difference or measured again though.
Nothing
Nothing
20mg eod if im not mistaken
No it increases E2. It doubled mine. From 32 to 62.

Hope this helps:hand:

Doludolu

Serotonin is a potent antagonist of steroidogenesis so perhaps using a serotonin antagonist can be helpful.
Also make sure your thyroid hormones are optimal and cortisol in range. If you have any digestive issues, get that sorted out.
Cistanche can upregulate kisspeptin, GnRH, LH, etc.
Cistanche can upregulate kisspeptin, GnRH, LH, etc
Could you give the main symptoms of high serotonin? Would it be increased due to intestinal irritation, endotoxin, bloating / gas & etc --- as I've been having this unresolving SIBO type of thing, Candida overgrowth for multiple years, despite optimizing my health & lifestyle , nutrition, doing multiple herbal detoxification / intestinal cleansing protocols (short-lived effects ; with relapsing , never actually fixing it fully)

And if that's the source of high serotonin - then what comes to best natural serotonin antagonists (foods / supplements / medications ) , preferrably natural, without any side effects?

Interesting on Cistanche - I'll need to research a little bit more , but sounds interesting, do you have a good sum-up article to share-recommend ? Checked on your website ( as you give great sum-ups !!! ), but didn't find it.

For now, I'm taking in terms of Testosterone & Pituitary boost : Forskolin (started again just recently), Saffran + Rhodiola extract ; Creatine Monohydrate (3-6g) ; Bioactive minerals with fulvic & humic acids and Bioactive B-group vits ; full spectrum [tocotrienols + tocopherols] vitamin E... Also now taking adrenal , thyroid, spleen, pituitary glandulars.

In past I've taken Ashwagandha KSM-66 extract, which seemed to work for me great as an adaptogen, but also increased metabolism, thyroid levels, made me more calm, and even increased LH & T as confirmed by my lab test results... Boron ( Trace minerals research ) - I've also had positive noticeable effects.

I'm mostly interested in the stimulation of hormones at the brain level as I seem to have trouble there - not sure about the levels of GnRH, but LH used to be deficint or at the low side even when I was a teenager. If you know any possible causes of malfunction there I'd be curious too. Could serotonin as you said block hypothalamus / pituitary function somehow? Anything else you'd seem to be the cause ?

I've read some studies and heard good results on Testosterone on Mucuna Pruriens, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, high quality Tribulus Terrestris. What is your take on those ?
Mostly interested in which of these stimulate GnRH & LH as it seems my problems lie in the hypofunction of these brain glands as my testes seem to respond and create T even though levels of LH are quite low, so if I increase them (as it was with Ashwagandha) it gets very good. Interested to try something else !

And lastly in terms of stimulating GnRH / LH ; hypothalamus / pituitary function do you have any natural-semi/natural medications to recommend without side effects (maybe Clomid?) in terms if gut detox protocol and herbals wouldn't help to boost the GnRH / LH ?

Thank you, @Hans, brother. Cheers and keep up the great work, huge support for you !!!

Doludolu

Could you give the main symptoms of high serotonin? Would it be increased due to intestinal irritation, endotoxin, bloating / gas & etc --- as I've been having this unresolving SIBO type of thing, Candida overgrowth for multiple years, despite optimizing my health & lifestyle , nutrition, doing multiple herbal detoxification / intestinal cleansing protocols (short-lived effects ; with relapsing , never actually fixing it fully)

And if that's the source of high serotonin - then what comes to best natural serotonin antagonists (foods / supplements / medications ) , preferrably natural, without any side effects?

Interesting on Cistanche - I'll need to research a little bit more , but sounds interesting, do you have a good sum-up article to share-recommend ? Checked on your website ( as you give great sum-ups !!! ), but didn't find it.

For now, I'm taking in terms of Testosterone & Pituitary boost : Forskolin (started again just recently), Saffran + Rhodiola extract ; Creatine Monohydrate (3-6g) ; Bioactive minerals with fulvic & humic acids and Bioactive B-group vits ; full spectrum [tocotrienols + tocopherols] vitamin E... Also now taking adrenal , thyroid, spleen, pituitary glandulars.

In past I've taken Ashwagandha KSM-66 extract, which seemed to work for me great as an adaptogen, but also increased metabolism, thyroid levels, made me more calm, and even increased LH & T as confirmed by my lab test results... Boron ( Trace minerals research ) - I've also had positive noticeable effects.

I'm mostly interested in the stimulation of hormones at the brain level as I seem to have trouble there - not sure about the levels of GnRH, but LH used to be deficint or at the low side even when I was a teenager. If you know any possible causes of malfunction there I'd be curious too. Could serotonin as you said block hypothalamus / pituitary function somehow? Anything else you'd seem to be the cause ?

I've read some studies and heard good results on Testosterone on Mucuna Pruriens, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, high quality Tribulus Terrestris. What is your take on those ?
Mostly interested in which of these stimulate GnRH & LH as it seems my problems lie in the hypofunction of these brain glands as my testes seem to respond and create T even though levels of LH are quite low, so if I increase them (as it was with Ashwagandha) it gets very good. Interested to try something else !

And lastly in terms of stimulating GnRH / LH ; hypothalamus / pituitary function do you have any natural-semi/natural medications to recommend without side effects (maybe Clomid?) in terms if gut detox protocol and herbals wouldn't help to boost the GnRH / LH ?

Thank you, @Hans, brother. Cheers and keep up the great work, huge support for you !!!
@Hans could you check up my last upper post and give your insights? I'd greatly appreciate it, brother.

T

TheBeard

-- Prolactin is low side

You're a good candidate for testosterone cream on the scrotum.

Hans

Forum Supporter

All the herbs that you're using should increase GnRH and LH and increase T. But I'd say the thing that would make the biggest difference would be thyroid, since you mentioned your T4 and T3 were low. Even mid-range for T3 should be considered as low.
Alternative, vitamin K2 with pansterone can boost testosterone production and potentially also increase LH.
Serotonin symptoms include: The High Serotonin Personality » MENELITE

Doludolu

All the herbs that you're using should increase GnRH and LH and increase T. But I'd say the thing that would make the biggest difference would be thyroid, since you mentioned your T4 and T3 were low. Even mid-range for T3 should be considered as low.
Alternative, vitamin K2 with pansterone can boost testosterone production and potentially also increase LH.
Serotonin symptoms include: The High Serotonin Personality » MENELITE
Thank you. I just don't understand how can thyroid increase help? -Yes that will boost metabolism , but when the problem is at the brain level (low levels of GnRH - LH ) does the thyroid have any effect for those brain gland, hypothalamus and pituitary ? I doubt so or I may be wrong.

What is your opinion on Mucuna Pruriens, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, high quality Tribulus Terrestris for increasing GnRH & LH (and then, consequently, T) ? Are they effective, worth it herbals?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thank you. I just don't understand how can thyroid increase help? -Yes that will boost metabolism , but when the problem is at the brain level (low levels of GnRH - LH ) does the thyroid have any effect for those brain gland, hypothalamus and pituitary ? I doubt so or I may be wrong.

What is your opinion on Mucuna Pruriens, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, high quality Tribulus Terrestris for increasing GnRH & LH (and then, consequently, T) ? Are they effective, worth it herbals?
"Untreated hypothyroid men showed a normal hormone sex response to hCG, but the LH responst to GnRH was reduced, with a tendency to improve after T4 supplementation. There was a strong and significant negative correlation between FT4 and testosterone response, expressed as an area under the curve, and a positive correlation with LH response to GnRH. Despite normal basal free testosterone concentrations, 70% of hyperthyroid and 60% of hypothyroid patients had complaints of decreased libido. The results suggest that thyroid hormones play an important dual pituitary-gonadal effect that is reflected by an impairment of testicular testosterone synthesis associated to hyperresponse to LH in hyperthyroidism and a defective LH response to GnRH in hypothyroidism."

"FSH and LH levels in men with thyroid dysfunction tend to be in the normal range, though in more severe hypothyroidism patients may exhibit elevated gonadotropins"

Thyroid increases GABA and GABA, by binding to GABA-A, thus promoting the release of GnRH. Glucose oxidation is also necessary for optimal GnRH and LH release, and thyroid optimizes glucose oxidation. Giving thyroid increases androgens, that is well known.
The herbs you linked are all good, but they won't fix the problem. Fixing thyroid, either with thyroid use or indirectly, is a much better approach.

T

TheBeard

They don't actually boost gonadotropin hormones, but they'll increase your well-being by increasing aromatase.