Can Anyone Tell Me Their Experience Using Tamoxifen

Libra guy

1. Did you Test levels rise?
2. Effect on libido/erections
3.how did you feel mentally
4.what dose did you take
5. Did it lower E

Charger

How I feel whenever on Tamoxifen @ 10mg per day as a 31 year old male.

-Feel very androgenic, determined, focused, anxiety free.
-More physical stamina and endurance, I feel less aching from day-to-day manual labor.
-Very dopaminergenic feeling, I want to do productive things and am more willing to actually take the actions necessary to accomplish something. My job becomes more interesting and appealing to me than it usually is. I've never used Adderall, but Tamoxifen makes me feel very close to what I'd imagine Adderall would in terms of drive and focus.
-More sociable and upbeat, better sense of humor.

The combination of these benefits just makes me feel 10 years younger.

If anything, I notice my libido goes down, probably due to the fact that I feel way more present, the thought of sex becomes a background thing, if that makes sense. Something to do with the way it handles estrogen, maybe?

I seem to also develop what some would perceive as a resting b**** face while using it, lol. I like to call it my game face... just feel really focused on getting ***t done.

I've not gotten bloodwork while using Tamoxifen, but it will undoubtedly increase both Testosterone and DHT significantly and also seems to affect dopamine in some way.

Over 6 weeks, a study found that it increased FSH by 215%, LH by 211%, Total T by 157%, Free T by 148%, and total DHT by 148%.

I love the benefits for work and was wondering if @haidut , @Hans , or anyone else had any input on how to replicate the benefits through supplements ('Peaty' or otherwise). Tamoxifen is the closest thing to Peat in a Pill that I've used thus far, but there are potential side effects and drawbacks to using it longterm (some report memory and vision issues), so I'm looking for alternatives. I haven't tried running exemestane the same way, so I'm not sure if the benefits would be the similar or not.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

How does Tamoxifen differ from Clomid or Examastane or others ? I’m considering doing a little bit of these to raise T.. They definitely raise T.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

-More physical stamina and endurance, I feel less aching from day-to-day manual labor.
-Very dopaminergenic feeling, I want to do productive things and am more willing to actually take the actions necessary to accomplish something. My job becomes more interesting and appealing to me than it usually is. I've never used Adderall, but Tamoxifen makes me feel very close to what I'd imagine Adderall would in terms of drive and focus.

If anything, I notice my libido goes down, probably due to the fact that I feel way more present, the thought of sex becomes a background thing, if that makes sense. Something to do with the way it handles estrogen, maybe?

I seem to also develop what some would perceive as a resting b**** face while using it, lol. I like to call it my game face... just feel really focused on getting ***t done.

I've not gotten bloodwork while using Tamoxifen, but it will undoubtedly increase both Testosterone and DHT significantly and also seems to affect dopamine in some way.

Over 6 weeks, a study found that it increased FSH by 215%, LH by 211%, Total T by 157%, Free T by 148%, and total DHT by 148%.

I love the benefits for work and was wondering if @haidut , @Hans , or anyone else had any input on how to replicate the benefits through supplements ('Peaty' or otherwise). Tamoxifen is the closest thing to Peat in a Pill that I've used thus far, but there are potential side effects and drawbacks to using it longterm (some report memory and vision issues), so I'm looking for alternatives. I haven't tried running exemestane the same way, so I'm not sure if the benefits would be the similar or not.

Wow thanks buddy it sounds amazing i wonder how id feel if i tried it with shilajit and a strong multivitamin

Hans

Forum Supporter

To replicate its actions, those that are known, would be to inhibit the aromatase and boost dopamine (lower prolactin). The question is what natural supplements have you tried before that inhibit the aromatase and increase dopamine?

Charger

To replicate its actions, those that are known, would be to inhibit the aromatase and boost dopamine (lower prolactin). The question is what natural supplements have you tried before that inhibit the aromatase and increase dopamine?

As a 'former' PFS guy, I went on a spree of buying supplements to "correct" myself. So, depending on what we're considering natural, I've probably tried it.
To name a few...

Dopamine:
L-DOPA
Huperzine-A
Uridine
DLPA
Muira Puama
Tyrosine

Aromatase:
A,E,D,K
Androsterone
Pine Pollen
Magnesium
Tongkat Ali
DIM(?)

Regularly eat foods such as broccoli and mushrooms as well.

Aromatase inhibitors I've tried in the past really just ended up with me feeling emotionally blunted. But most of them were tried in a PFS state which in hindsight I was probably still in a very low dopamine state.

With everything that Tamox seems to affect, it's hard to tell specifically what I'd be benefitting from the most. My most recent labs a few months ago showed me around 650 ng/dL testosterone, 32 DHT, and estradiol floats anywhere between 20-30. Really need to get updated bloodwork to see what's going on.

My understanding is that testosterone and dopamine go hand in hand... I suspect that I'm benefitting the most from a boost in testosterone that is making me feel more goal driven, perhaps? Anyway, it definitely feels like it brought me up a few notches mentally and physically. I know Tamoxifen/Nolvadex is a common PCT, so maybe the improvements will stick after use.

Hans

Forum Supporter
As a 'former' PFS guy, I went on a spree of buying supplements to "correct" myself. So, depending on what we're considering natural, I've probably tried it.
To name a few...

Dopamine:
L-DOPA
Huperzine-A
Uridine
DLPA
Muira Puama
Tyrosine

Aromatase:
A,E,D,K
Androsterone
Pine Pollen
Magnesium
Tongkat Ali
DIM(?)

Aromatase inhibitors I've tried in the past really just ended up with me feeling emotionally blunted. But most of them were tried in a PFS state which in hindsight I was probably still in a very low dopamine state.

With everything that Tamox seems to affect, it's hard to tell specifically what I'd be benefitting from the most. My most recent labs a few months ago showed me around 650 ng/dL testosterone, 32 DHT, and estradiol floats anywhere between 20-30. Really need to get updated bloodwork to see what's going on.

My understanding is that testosterone and dopamine go hand in hand... I suspect that I'm benefitting the most from a boost in testosterone that is making me feel more goal driven, perhaps? Anyway, it definitely feels like it brought me up a few notches mentally and physically. I know Tamoxifen/Nolvadex is a common PCT, so maybe the improvements will stick after use.
Since Tamoxifen increase LH, it would also increase pregnenolone and DHEA. Have you tried those before?

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

To name a few...

Dopamine:
L-DOPA
Huperzine-A
Uridine
DLPA
Muira Puama
Tyrosine

Aromatase:
A,E,D,K
Androsterone
Pine Pollen
Magnesium
Tongkat Ali
DIM(?)

Out of all which do you say was most effective

Charger

Since Tamoxifen increase LH, it would also increase pregnenolone and DHEA. Have you tried those before?

I'm currently taking 5mg of Preg per day.

I tried Pansterone and had positive benefits at first, just doing 4 drops. I think I actually tried it because I wanted an alternative to HCG that wasn't estrogenic. (I assumed the dramatic benefits I got from HCG was mainly the 'backfilling' of neurosteroids) Then I got greedy and started trying higher doses, up to 25mg of DHEA, but it was definitely becoming estrogenic. I think the estrogenic sides is actually what got me to try some tamoxifen to begin with since I had it lying around.

Someone did say that haidut believes that Preg + Exemestane can mimic HCG, not sure if that's true or not.

I do seem to respond well to Preg alone in the 5-50mg range. If I take something like 100mg, I seem to become angry and irritable. Not sure what exactly is doing that, too much converting to cortisol?

Anyway, Pansterone was beneficial, it seemed to lift my mood well, but the tamoxifen seemed to stronger in the 'drive' sense. May try Pansterone again... more responsibly.

Out of all which do you say was most effective

For what specifically?

I remember specifically having productive days using L-DOPA, but I think it's generally discouraged to use on a regular basis, maybe someone else has some insight on that.

Hans

Forum Supporter

I tried Pansterone and had positive benefits at first, just doing 4 drops. I think I actually tried it because I wanted an alternative to HCG that wasn't estrogenic. (I assumed the dramatic benefits I got from HCG was mainly the 'backfilling' of neurosteroids) Then I got greedy and started trying higher doses, up to 25mg of DHEA, but it was definitely becoming estrogenic. I think the estrogenic sides is actually what got me to try some tamoxifen to begin with since I had it lying around.

Someone did say that haidut believes that Preg + Exemestane can mimic HCG, not sure if that's true or not.

I do seem to respond well to Preg alone in the 5-50mg range. If I take something like 100mg, I seem to become angry and irritable. Not sure what exactly is doing that, too much converting to cortisol?

Anyway, Pansterone was beneficial, it seemed to lift my mood well, but the tamoxifen seemed to stronger in the 'drive' sense. May try Pansterone again... more responsibly.

For what specifically?

I remember specifically having productive days using L-DOPA, but I think it's generally discouraged to use on a regular basis, maybe someone else has some insight on that.
Since the pansterone helped you but not that much, you might benefit from an additional dopaminergic supplement on top of pansterone. Maybe you can combine pansterone+exemestane and maybe adamantane for the dopamine.

Charger

Since the pansterone helped you but not that much, you might benefit from an additional dopaminergic supplement on top of pansterone. Maybe you can combine pansterone+exemestane and maybe adamantane for the dopamine.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

For what specifically?

Did the l dopa help your t levels and erectile strength ?

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Has anyone here tried mirapex or requip for its dopamine benifits ?

For what specifically?

which route and dosage did you use for hcg,for how long?did the effects stick?

Sagitarrius90

Nolvadex is probably the safest way to lower estrogen as it leaves some in the body which is healthy and needed. Lowering estrogen half-hazardly is dangerous and stupid. Try taking arimidex or aromasin or god forbid letro. I've suggested before if you are mentally ill taking those anti-e are great because it blunts emotion and you're very present so to speak. If you are not mentally ill and you can handle you're thoughts or have you're head above water (sorry for the analogies) then Nolvadex low dose is perfect. Reducing breast size for me is why I wanted to use nolva as my confidence is lowered by being 12% body fat yet having breast tissue- I don't want to diet down any longer for the sake of having a life and having breast tissue that won't go away is frustrating.

Frankdee20

Nolvadex is probably the safest way to lower estrogen as it leaves some in the body which is healthy and needed. Lowering estrogen half-hazardly is dangerous and stupid. Try taking arimidex or aromasin or god forbid letro. I've suggested before if you are mentally ill taking those anti-e are great because it blunts emotion and you're very present so to speak. If you are not mentally ill and you can handle you're thoughts or have you're head above water (sorry for the analogies) then Nolvadex low dose is perfect. Reducing breast size for me is why I wanted to use nolva as my confidence is lowered by being 12% body fat yet having breast tissue- I don't want to diet down any longer for the sake of having a life and having breast tissue that won't go away is frustrating.

Does this suggestion apply to women ? Lol I’m a man trying to jack my T but would rather use aroma tase inhibitor rather than a SERM

Sagitarrius90

Use something like proviron to lower shbg to unleash more free t then an ai. Using ai would increase test at the expense of feeling awful.

Frankdee20

Use something like proviron to lower shbg to unleash more free t then an ai. Using ai would increase test at the expense of feeling awful.

Does Proviron shut you down ? How about androsterone ?

Andman

brother im not sure youre serious anymore. so you already have gyno but estrogen is healthy in your opinion?

also nolvadex and safe? o_O