Can Anyone Recommend A Practitioner To Help Me With PCOS Who Has Worked With Ray Peet In Australia?

Nadiene

I have been reading different articles published by Ray for the last 12 months & significantly changed my eatings habits & lifestyle to help me address my PCOS. I want to start taking progest-e but I need someone to monitor & help me with this. I live in Melbourne Australia & I can only find 1 or 2 nutritionists who have worked with him. But they are fully booked out for the long term. Can anyone suggest any other practitioners In Australia that they know of that have worked or studied with Ray please?

Recoen

I have been reading different articles published by Ray for the last 12 months & significantly changed my eatings habits & lifestyle to help me address my PCOS. I want to start taking progest-e but I need someone to monitor & help me with this. I live in Melbourne Australia & I can only find 1 or 2 nutritionists who have worked with him. But they are fully booked out for the long term. Can anyone suggest any other practitioners In Australia that they know of that have worked or studied with Ray please?
What type of monitoring are you looking for?

OP
N

Nadiene

Hi Recoen,

I'm looking for someone to help me with the dosages and timing of taking progest-e as I have read that the recommended dosages for PCOS are 3 drops 5 times per day (or larger doses) and possibly taking thyroid supplementation. I have read that smaller dosages can be converted into estrogen and am not wanting to make my current symptoms any worse than what they are. It seems like my PCOS symptoms are getting progressively worse over the last 2 months and I am lat the point where I need some professional guidance regarding supplementation. Thank you!

retroactive

Emma Sourgakis or Kitty Blomfield might be able to help. They are both well informed on Ray's work

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals