Please identify these parasites (links at end) During a juice fast, & about two or three weeks into the Salt C protocol (which is said to work on parasites, let me know if u want the protocol) and being pretty well emptied out of solids. I saw these strange seedlike pods that were grayish/white and floated (so easy to notice) in the toilet. I could feel as they came out, which was odd because I had been well into the liquid fast.

Their smell was obvious and unlike any scent I’ve ever encountered. They were shaped almost like almonds and they look kinda like an almond without the skin (btw I haven't eaten any almonds for months and they didn't feel like them either [again I was on a juice fast too]). Also I don't think I ate anything that looked anything like this.

The spoon is oversized in the photos so they are larger than they look also these large seedlike pods look like they had porous white/grey skin and were usually empty or filled with loose stools. They felt like organic skin like that of a cooked pea. They tore with some effort as well. I do not think they were seeds or foods because they were about half almond sized, larger than most seeds, but unlike almonds they were hollow on the inside, they had porous skin that didn't feel like seeds or almonds, their color wasn't the same, and they smelled funny.

Does anyone know what these are? Any other ways of getting them out? Any extra thoughts appreciated!

Pic 1
View: https://imgur.com/7vyqWIp

Pic 2 Spoon is oversized, about 2 or 3 times larger than a regular spoon.
View: https://imgur.com/UDhm4RM

Please identify these parasites (links at end) During a juice fast, & about two or three weeks into the Salt C protocol (which is said to work on parasites, let me know if u want the protocol) and being pretty well emptied out of solids. I saw these strange seedlike pods that were grayish/white and floated (so easy to notice) in the toilet. I could feel as they came out, which was odd because I had been well into the liquid fast.

Their smell was obvious and unlike any scent I’ve ever encountered. They were shaped almost like almonds and they look kinda like an almond without the skin (btw I haven't eaten any almonds for months and they didn't feel like them either [again I was on a juice fast too]). Also I don't think I ate anything that looked anything like this.

The spoon is oversized in the photos so they are larger than they look also these large seedlike pods look like they had porous white/grey skin and were usually empty or filled with loose stools. They felt like organic skin like that of a cooked pea. They tore with some effort as well. I do not think they were seeds or foods because they were about half almond sized, larger than most seeds, but unlike almonds they were hollow on the inside, they had porous skin that didn't feel like seeds or almonds, their color wasn't the same, and they smelled funny.

Does anyone know what these are? Any other ways of getting them out? Any extra thoughts appreciated!

Pic 1

Maybe check this out....

Thanks do ya'll recommend any specific brands?
Therein lies the tricky part. Ray Peat says that he is leary of MSM as much as he is about vitamin C suppliments. The process it goes through to make it can create various levels of impurities. I certainly think your possible parasite situation certainly wins weighing it against possible impurities. My advice is to buy a reputable high end brand. I use this one, but for all I know there can be better brands, nobody really can know. Too much, like vitamin C cannot hurt you, your body will just expel the excess. The mechanism behind it ridding parastes is that it makes a slippery coating along your digestive track that parasites can't hold onto. So it expels them not kills them. A high doses force couple of days is suppose to do the trick. There is lot on the net about it.

Attachments

• 20210520_135956.jpg
    20210520_135956.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 21

Mauritio

Ants maxxing all day

Smelly5

Therein lies the tricky part. Ray Peat says that he is leary of MSM as much as he is about vitamin C suppliments. The process it goes through to make it can create various levels of impurities. I certainly think your possible parasite situation certainly wins weighing it against possible impurities. My advice is to buy a reputable high end brand. I use this one, but for all I know there can be better brands, nobody really can know. Too much, like vitamin C cannot hurt you, your body will just expel the excess. The mechanism behind it ridding parastes is that it makes a slippery coating along your digestive track that parasites can't hold onto. So it expels them not kills them. A high doses force couple of days is suppose to do the trick. There is lot on the net about it.
This post was in 2021. Would you still recommend msm for people? For parasites

Smelly5

Did you ever determine what this was?

Pic 1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom