Can anyone help? Safe Progesterone Dosage for Men

AsuraAcademy

Can anyone help me with this? By safe dosage I mean, the maximum upper limit of progesterone that can be used safely long term with or without DHEA.
I want to use progesterone to regrow hair. Using this dose (20mg Progesterone+ 5mg DHEA in olive oil 2 times a day) seems like stopped the progression of MPB but there's no regrowth.
Today I popped Natural Progesterone pill (Dubagest in India) and applied 100mg on my scalp and immediate felt good effects on my scalp.
I want to use progesterone instead of finasteride.

Can anyone help me with this? By safe dosage I mean, the maximum upper limit of progesterone that can be used safely long term with or without DHEA.
I want to use progesterone to regrow hair. Using this dose (20mg Progesterone+ 5mg DHEA in olive oil 2 times a day) seems like stopped the progression of MPB but there's no regrowth.
Today I popped Natural Progesterone pill (Dubagest in India) and applied 100mg on my scalp and immediate felt good effects on my scalp.
I want to use progesterone instead of finasteride.
I think progesterone in tricky for men. The dosage depends on your age, health, diet, stress level and condition you are using it for.

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

I think progesterone in tricky for men. The dosage depends on your age, health, diet, stress level and condition you are using it for.
There is direct recommended dosage for DHEA (10 -15mg max a day which must split up like 5mg max at a time) and T3 (like 30mcg max a day must be split up like 10mcg and must be taken with meals) I searched all the places like bioenergetic.life, raypeat wiki and this forum and found nothing about daily usage of progesterone in men.
Even if someone follows Ray peat research on lifestyle and diet, I think progesterone will make a massive difference for MPB.
Only other alternative is Toxic Finasteride.
That's why I am trying to find information about it. But, found no useful information.
Can you tag anyone who may help with this?
I have a small Telegram group and documenting everything. If Progesterone helps me, I will update the results with proof. It would really help balding community.
There is no information regarding

1. What is the effective dosage for Progesterone in men for Daily use?
Ofcourse going lower is better but if someone wants to some immediate results (hair growth) what dosage could do that?
2. What will happen if a man takes too much (say 100mg a day) progesterone for too long?
3. What it's meant by progesterone is anti-androgenic? If one takes progesterone for too long will there be any permanent feminization?
4. Will a progesterone of dose 100mg, suppress natural production in our body? If it does, is that permanent?

"Although occasionally a short supplementation of progesterone, pregnenolone, or thyroid will decisively correct a problem, most often there has been something environmental-nutritional that had to be changed. If people don’t change their diet and/or problematic surroundings, then they are dependent on hormones, stimulants, antiinflammatories, etc." -Ray Peat e-mail exchange

There is direct recommended dosage for DHEA (10 -15mg max a day which must split up like 5mg max at a time) and T3 (like 30mcg max a day must be split up like 10mcg and must be taken with meals) I searched all the places like bioenergetic.life, raypeat wiki and this forum and found nothing about daily usage of progesterone in men.
Even if someone follows Ray peat research on lifestyle and diet, I think progesterone will make a massive difference for MPB.
Only other alternative is Toxic Finasteride.
That's why I am trying to find information about it. But, found no useful information.
Can you tag anyone who may help with this?
I have a small Telegram group and documenting everything. If Progesterone helps me, I will update the results with proof. It would really help balding community.
There is no information regarding

1. What is the effective dosage for Progesterone in men for Daily use?
Ofcourse going lower is better but if someone wants to some immediate results (hair growth) what dosage could do that?
2. What will happen if a man takes too much (say 100mg a day) progesterone for too long?
3. What it's meant by progesterone is anti-androgenic? If one takes progesterone for too long will there be any permanent feminization?
4. Will a progesterone of dose 100mg, suppress natural production in our body? If it does, is that permanent?
In this clip RP addresses progesterone for men...

View: https://youtu.be/35xftrrR1uw

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

Thank you so much for sharing this. I didn't saw this video before. Even, if it holds some negative effects, I don't think it will be dangerous as Finasteride. After 3 days of applying 50mg to 100 Progesterone on my scalp. I can just feel my scalp is less tight and soft. I felt this effect before while using Topical Finasteride for a week. So, if it's same effects and safer than Finasteride I think trying progesterone won't hurt. this clip RP addresses progesterone for men...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I didn't saw this video before. Even, if it holds some negative effects, I don't think it will be dangerous as Finasteride. After 3 days of applying 50mg to 100 Progesterone on my scalp. I can just feel my scalp is less tight and soft. I felt this effect before while using Topical Finasteride for a week. So, if it's same effects and safer than Finasteride I think trying progesterone won't hurt. this clip RP addresses progesterone for men...
We are all different, and you may have very good success. Please report back :)

ww3not4me

Well some say Progesterone is rate limited so going past a certain point would just be a waste of money. On the plus side if those people are right it also means you can not over dose on it past a certain point.

SonOfEurope

I'm so late for this....

6-9 mg a day, preferably oral progest-e, with a one week break every month.

Careful with the topical creams.

Sounds reasonable, the cycling is probably a must for most men too.

Care to elaborate on the extra care with the topical creams? (I could be a possible candidate for it going wrong at least :banghead: )

SonOfEurope

Any excess topical steroid will put strain on the lymphatic system and build up in fat tissue a large part... Oral/gums is best.

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

It's too soon to give update. Usually it takes 3 - 4 months so see progress. I currently started using oral minoxidil and dermarolling along with topical progesterone and DHEA. Theoretically, as progesterone is anti-fibrotic, it might reverse fibrosis in areas of hair loss. Minoxidil is shown to increase blood vessels when used while a wound is healing. So, I am expecting regrowth within 4 months. My plan is to get regrowth by using minoxidil and maintaining it by peating and topical progesterone.

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

Well some say Progesterone is rate limited so going past a certain point would just be a waste of money. On the plus side if those people are right it also means you can not over dose on it past a certain point.
That's a good input. I will try oral progesterone to be consistent with dosage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals