Can Anyone Help Analyze These Bloods?

Sagitarrius90

Tried convincing my doctor to give me thyroid as I've been extremely tired even though I'm eating alot more sugar/calories in general

Tried asking for t3 and t4 specific test but my doctor was very hesitant of giving me blood in the first place

High cholesterol? Could this be because I'm eating alot of cholesterol daily?

My goal is to improve my metabolism, and increase pulse and body temps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181002-193854_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181002-193854_Chrome.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20181002-193847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181002-193847_Chrome.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 64

Birdie

Several times I've met up with these resistant doctors who don't listen to their patients about thyroid. Each time I move, go through it again.
There is a good doctor page on STTM, stop the thyroid madness, that discusses how to approach doctors. Also, there is info with lists of better doctors in different areas. That helped me on this past move.

If you stick to the thyroid information, STTM has a lot of good info including advice on interpreting tests. A warning though, they do go off on some things like Iodine that RP wouldn't recommend. They get caught up in the latest sugar avoidance craze for example.

Stop the Thyroid Madness™ - Hypothyroidism and thyroid mistreatment

fradon

Tried convincing my doctor to give me thyroid as I've been extremely tired even though I'm eating alot more sugar/calories in general

Tried asking for t3 and t4 specific test but my doctor was very hesitant of giving me blood in the first place

High cholesterol? Could this be because I'm eating alot of cholesterol daily?

My goal is to improve my metabolism, and increase pulse and body temps

you need to cycle your sugar as all the sugar can raise serotonin...also if you don't metabolize the sugar it raises cholesterol because the body will store it

the reason i say to cycle sugar is because anything that makes you gain weight can have an effect on your thyroid. and from your lab results you are eating more than you are burning and this will shut down your thyroid.

just because you eat it does not mean you metabolize it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals