Can Anyone Give Me Any Information On What They Experienced From Using Ksm66

Libra guy

I'm still wrestling with a vericocele I heard ksm66 is good for it tell what else should I try I haven't been on vitamin A in a while maybe try that? It got better but now seems getting bad again tell me what I should get for it

Beefcake

I'm still wrestling with a vericocele I heard ksm66 is good for it tell what else should I try I haven't been on vitamin A in a while maybe try that? It got better but now seems getting bad again tell me what I should get for it

Nothing much really regarding ksm66. But I don’t have any experience with vericocele. What does the vericocele do to you symptom wise? I’ve heard increasing blood flow is good. Would assume a combination of things like improving blood flow maybe from a supplement. Having something on top of that which can reduce the inflammation. And the something that can boost healing.
Bump
Have you tried moderate vitamin E with vitamin K? Maybe prog, preg or DHEA with that.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Nothing much really regarding ksm66. But I don’t have any experience with vericocele. What does the vericocele do to you symptom wise?
Bothers my heart alot and causes testosterone issues

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Updated my previous post look at it again sorry.
Vitamin E doesn't seem to help much I am thinking about getting some k2 15mg do you think that would be any help and I currently take dhea

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals