Can any users report warm hands/feet after dates?

Do you feel warm after dates?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

GelatinGoblin

It seems Milk with Cane Sugar works better than with Dates for warm hands n feet for me. Can any users report feeling warm after dates overall? Or increase in metabolism?

Gustav3Y

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

in lactating female mice...
interesting nonetheless

Gustav3Y

I mean some females I know actually look for what to take to lactate more, from supplement stacks to various teas, to even beer I've seen.
On the other hand the same females shy away from mint for example because it is know to have some mild anti-lactation properties.
Indeed already lactating females is a separate thing from non-lactating.

Gustav3Y

Ben.

Sefton10

Dates are love/hate for me. I love the taste and texture and they are calorie dense if not eating starch. Cheap to get organic too if you buy in bulk. But they are too easy to overeat, especially if hungry and you just want something on hand. I can pound handfuls of them if I'm not careful and that is a gut killer for me, which ends up having the opposite effect of raising metabolism - bloating here we come. Probably the fibre. I know some people say they are high in serotonin and can be estrogenic too, but then they can be a good source of copper and potassium. Like most stuff they are likely a very individual thing.

mrchibbs

I was once on a date with this hot girl and my whole body turned warm, including my ****.

Solid! Sounds like being on a date while eating dates should be very good.

Last edited:
OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

I mean some females I know actually look for what to take to lactate more, from supplement stacks to various teas, to even beer I've seen.
On the other hand the same females shy away from mint for example because it is know to have some mild anti-lactation properties.
Indeed already lactating females is a separate thing from non-lactating.
Interesting... I missed the part where it said it is known among certain people to have the same effects on humans. I wonder if it is from an effect on Prolactin in human females, and if it has an effect on IGF-1 and Prolactin in males too. Is there a proposed mechanism? Any threads on this forum about this? Just interested if I should avoid "pro-lactation" foods :? Probably not much of an effect but something to keep in mind

Gustav3Y

It would seem fenugreek is quite popular for females that had trouble lactating, I mean what I have been told by some.

Then if you really follow the online suggestions for pro-lactation the list is quite long, oats, barley, dates, apricots, garlic etc.
It gets a bit complicated.

gaze

It would seem fenugreek is quite popular for females that had trouble lactating, I mean what I have been told by some.

Then if you really follow the online suggestions for pro-lactation the list is quite long, oats, barley, dates, apricots, garlic etc.
It gets a bit complicated.
"pro-lactation" in the medical community basically means these foods raise prolactin right ?

Gustav3Y

Yes, that raise prolactin directly or indirectly, but for females that would need to breast feed, this is why I say it gets complicated (when you factor men eating the same foods).
At the same time certain herbs, teas, supplements are to be avoided or reduced not to lower prolactin while breastfeeding.