Can any users report warm hands/feet after dates?

Do you feel warm after dates?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

GelatinGoblin

It seems Milk with Cane Sugar works better than with Dates for warm hands n feet for me. Can any users report feeling warm after dates overall? Or increase in metabolism?

Gustav3Y

GelatinGoblin

in lactating female mice...
interesting nonetheless

Gustav3Y

I mean some females I know actually look for what to take to lactate more, from supplement stacks to various teas, to even beer I've seen.
On the other hand the same females shy away from mint for example because it is know to have some mild anti-lactation properties.
Indeed already lactating females is a separate thing from non-lactating.

Gustav3Y

Sefton10

Dates are love/hate for me. I love the taste and texture and they are calorie dense if not eating starch. Cheap to get organic too if you buy in bulk. But they are too easy to overeat, especially if hungry and you just want something on hand. I can pound handfuls of them if I'm not careful and that is a gut killer for me, which ends up having the opposite effect of raising metabolism - bloating here we come. Probably the fibre. I know some people say they are high in serotonin and can be estrogenic too, but then they can be a good source of copper and potassium. Like most stuff they are likely a very individual thing.

mrchibbs

I was once on a date with this hot girl and my whole body turned warm, including my ****.

Solid! Sounds like being on a date while eating dates should be very good.

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

I mean some females I know actually look for what to take to lactate more, from supplement stacks to various teas, to even beer I've seen.
On the other hand the same females shy away from mint for example because it is know to have some mild anti-lactation properties.
Indeed already lactating females is a separate thing from non-lactating.
Interesting... I missed the part where it said it is known among certain people to have the same effects on humans. I wonder if it is from an effect on Prolactin in human females, and if it has an effect on IGF-1 and Prolactin in males too. Is there a proposed mechanism? Any threads on this forum about this? Just interested if I should avoid "pro-lactation" foods :? Probably not much of an effect but something to keep in mind

Gustav3Y

It would seem fenugreek is quite popular for females that had trouble lactating, I mean what I have been told by some.

Then if you really follow the online suggestions for pro-lactation the list is quite long, oats, barley, dates, apricots, garlic etc.
It gets a bit complicated.

gaze

It would seem fenugreek is quite popular for females that had trouble lactating, I mean what I have been told by some.

Then if you really follow the online suggestions for pro-lactation the list is quite long, oats, barley, dates, apricots, garlic etc.
It gets a bit complicated.
"pro-lactation" in the medical community basically means these foods raise prolactin right ?

Gustav3Y

Yes, that raise prolactin directly or indirectly, but for females that would need to breast feed, this is why I say it gets complicated (when you factor men eating the same foods).
At the same time certain herbs, teas, supplements are to be avoided or reduced not to lower prolactin while breastfeeding.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Any long term Aspirin users experience? Aspirin 27
Quelsatron Internet Users Punish Wall Street Greed As Gamestop Stocks Continue Soaring Breaking News 43
P forum suggestion - diet list accessible by hovering mouse over users Suggestions, Complaints, Board Glitches 12
haidut Statins More Than Double The Risk Of Diabetes Compared To Non-users Scientific Studies 0
Let Go Theoretical Explanation For Reduced Body Mass Index And Obesity Rates In Cannabis Users Scientific Studies 14
GorillaHead Long Term K2 Users! Share Your Experiences! Vitamins 37
J Degraded Sperm Quality And Testicular Function In Marijuana Users Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 14
Peatogenic Seeking Advice From Experienced DMSO Users Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
DaveFoster Sedentary Steroid Users Grow Double The Rate Of Natural Bodybuilders Hormones 54
D Vitamin K2-MK4 Users: Does 1 Mg Lower Edema? Ask For Help or Advice 5
S STUDY: 70% Of Facebook Users Only Read The Headline Of Science Stories Before Commenting The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 26
H Polysorbate 80 Users Hair & Nails 11
F Constant And Extreme Sociopathic Behavior By Users Of Benzos Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 24
D Ginseng - Any Users Here At RP& Why? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 26
D Testosterone Users Out There? Ask For Help or Advice 36
healthnatura RP Users Every Day Savings Coupon Health Natura 8
charlie Risk of Intracranial Haemorrhage in Antidepressant Users With Concurrent Use of Non-steroidal Anti-i Articles & Scientific Studies 0
charlie Most Users Online The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 7
A Questions for Thiroyd users T3 & T4 2
Amazoniac Reactions from users to the same issue The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 27
tankasnowgod "Real News" sites go full John Magufuli, Seriously report that Otters have COVID 19. Animals 5
charlie The treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth with enteric-coated peppermint oil: a case report Scientific Studies 43
mayku-T-meelo Initial report of decreased SARS-CoV-2 viral load after inoculation with the BNT162b2 vaccine Vaccines 15
bzmazu Virologists Report Poor Man’s Amino Acid Cure For Covid-19 Would Abolish Need For Vaccines Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 2
P Cardiologist Report: Thickening of My Heart Wall Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 19
Tristan Loscha (EU) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) Assessment report: EnCyzix (Enclomifene) Hormones 3
M Quick Report: 4 Months On 19nors VS 4 Months On Dutasteride Hair & Nails 16
Amazigh Astronomers Report They’ve Detected The Amino Acid Glycine In The Atmosphere Of Venus Miscellaneous Health Discussions 12
E Progestene First Experience Report Hormones 18
meatbag Corbett Report: Transhumanism-looking Forward To End Of Humanity Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
bzmazu German Gov Report Says Corona False Alarm Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
Drareg Corbett Report On Bill Jeffrey Epstein Gates Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 21
charlie US Hospitals Receive As Much As $471,000 For Every COVID-19 Case They Report Breaking News 2
Randle Cyclist Dinitrophenol Comprehensive Report Articles & Scientific Studies 0
H Thiamine And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: A Report Of Three Cases Digestion, Gut Flora 8
G Photobiomodulation And Photodynamic Cosmetic Therapy On Hair Growth: Case Report Hair & Nails 1
F Has Anyone Had Used Legitimate DHT In The Past? And Can Report How It Made Them Feel? Thyroid and Hormones 8
A Why The Mueller Report Came Up With Their Results Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 5
L Successful Human Scar Regeneration By Topical Iodine: A Case Report: An Interim (3.5 Year) Summary Articles & Scientific Studies 32
raypeatclips Prolactin And IBS. Case Report Of IBS Cured By Cabergoline Scientific Studies 3
kreeese PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY Diet 467
M Methylene Blue For Clinical Anaphylaxis Treatment: A Case Report Articles & Scientific Studies 2
healthnatura Report Side Effects Here Please Health Natura 2
charlie Seymour Hersh report on Syria: White House knew US was arming Islamic State Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
bradley Report from altitude Altitude, Weather 14
G Hands always warm, feet always ice cold Metabolism 1
S warm body temp, nose and hands, cold feet? Metabolism 50
Twohandsondeck How's The RPF Staying Warm This Winter? Miscellaneous 107
koreus Feel Warm But Temps Not Higher Than Usual Metabolism 3
I High Adrenaline? Wake Up Pretty Warm But Cold Hands And Feet Right After Coffee Or Bf Metabolism 7