Can animal-breeders please share their experiences with me

LucyL

yes I like this very much - My dogs know I am the boss haha they know I'm the key to serving their hot, fresh meals - I was wondering:

Have you ever had a situation where you were unable to sell fast enough ? No right ? I imagine you set a price when the pup is born and then if no one buys you drop the price every week and eventually someone buys right ? This is why I like the business - it seems like marketing doesn't need too much work because pets sell themselves
Markets vary. When the market is hot, pups go like hotcakes. Believe it or not, purebred kittens were a more consistent market than dogs, at least big dogs. I think little dogs are probably more consistent. But yeah, sometimes we had pups that didn't sell, and lowering the price is an option but I what I always tried to do first is starting training work so then, yeah, the pups older but he's already mostly house broken, and he knows some basic commands, so his value increases too.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Markets vary. When the market is hot, pups go like hotcakes. Believe it or not, purebred kittens were a more consistent market than dogs, at least big dogs. I think little dogs are probably more consistent. But yeah, sometimes we had pups that didn't sell, and lowering the price is an option but I what I always tried to do first is starting training work so then, yeah, the pups older but he's already mostly house broken, and he knows some basic commands, so his value increases too.
Very Smart - I think I will start with Yorkies - they are small, hypoallergenic and they don't seem to require C-section that much - they go for $1500 a pup too ! They seem to be a really popular dog among the girls in the states as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals