Can a low caloric diet or 5:2 one reverse NAFLD?

mostlylurking

nice.

I had to considerably up my caloric intake when megadosing niacinamide, to reduce weird feelings. And yes, niacin is bad; I learned that that's how Ray feels about it after I already tried it for a month, lol.

there's actually a thread about it, I'd suggest checking out:
Interesting thread at link you provided. But I've done a lot of reading/video watching about what thiamine does and I believe that it's the thiamine that is most essential for the health of the intestine. It has to do with "tight junction proteins". This also pertains to the integrity of the blood/brain barrier. Thiamine deficiency makes the bbb leaky too.

here's some info about it:

B

BRBsavinWorld

Interesting thread at link you provided. But I've done a lot of reading/video watching about what thiamine does and I believe that it's the thiamine that is most essential for the health of the intestine. It has to do with "tight junction proteins". This also pertains to the integrity of the blood/brain barrier. Thiamine deficiency makes the bbb leaky too.

here's some info about it:
I agree of course, I’ve megadosed thiamine for a 3 month span, and continue to take high doses of it daily for about a year, but niacinamide just did something in a short timeframe for starch digestion at least, that B1 didn’t. Idk what’s different.

mostlylurking

I agree of course, I’ve megadosed thiamine for a 3 month span, and continue to take high doses of it daily for about a year, but niacinamide just did something in a short timeframe for starch digestion at least, that B1 didn’t. Idk what’s different.
What did the niacinamide do for the starch digestion? I know that starch breaks down to straight glucose which requires thiamine as a cofactor for three different enzymes in order to make ATP out of it. I don't know where niacinamide would fit in other than resolving the stress created by the high insulin created by the starch which turns to straight glucose. Niacinamide helped me a lot and facilitated weight loss but I always interpreted this as this being from niacinamide keeping the free fatty acids low so the cells could burn glucose and also by it improving the nad/nadh ratio (it's used to turn nadh back to nad).

B

BRBsavinWorld

What did the niacinamide do for the starch digestion? I know that starch breaks down to straight glucose which requires thiamine as a cofactor for three different enzymes in order to make ATP out of it. I don't know where niacinamide would fit in other than resolving the stress created by the high insulin created by the starch which turns to straight glucose. Niacinamide helped me a lot and facilitated weight loss but I always interpreted this as this being from niacinamide keeping the free fatty acids low so the cells could burn glucose and also by it improving the nad/nadh ratio (it's used to turn nadh back to nad).
Hmm, IDK, but I read that B3 basically helped strengthen the gut wall; I wonder if it's helpful in tandem with B1. I don't have any ideas about the actual mechanism.

I know I went into it trying to cure fungal overgrowth, but I still have fungal symptoms, yet can still eat starch.

mostlylurking

Hmm, IDK, but I read that B3 basically helped strengthen the gut wall; I wonder if it's helpful in tandem with B1. I don't have any ideas about the actual mechanism.

I know I went into it trying to cure fungal overgrowth, but I still have fungal symptoms, yet can still eat starch.

About the starch:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals