andrewlee224

Whenever I'm less diligently following a Peat-inspired diet, I start to get stomach issues, which I suspected are caused by hypothyroidism and bacterial overgrowth.
I get a sort of a heavy, uneasy feeling in my stomach.
Camphosal very often helps me, but I have a special method of administering it, which I thought I should share.
Basically what I do is - I take a gulp of CamphoSal diluted in water, while lying down on each side (i.e. on stomach, back, left and right side) and wait for a minute or so.
This makes the heaviness subside considerably more than if I just drink a CamphoSal solution while sitting down/standing.
I think my method makes CamphoSal reach most of the walls of the digestive track (at least the upper part where I think my problem is located).

Within 5-10 minutes I can get an incredible relief, and quite often my nasal congestion, which I think is also linked to digestive issues, also improves.

LadyRae

Whenever I'm less diligently following a Peat-inspired diet, I start to get stomach issues, which I suspected are caused by hypothyroidism and bacterial overgrowth.
Camphosal very often helps me, but I have a special method of administering it, which I thought I should share.
Basically what I do is - I take a gulp of CamphoSal diluted in water, while lying down on each side (i.e. on stomach, back, left and right side) and wait for a minute or so.
This makes the heaviness subside considerably more than if I just drink a CamphoSal solution while sitting down/standing.
I think my method makes CamphoSal reach most of the walls of the digestive track (at least the upper part where I think my problem is located).

Within 5-10 minutes I can get an incredible relief, and quite often my nasal congestion, which I think is also linked to digestive issues, also improves.
Very nice! I've heard this sidelying position recommended after one ingests the salt solution in a salt flush.

golder

Not thought of this, great idea, really appreciate the share!

barbparadise

I ordered some lidocaine too, more for experimenting with neural therapy on some skin issues (specifically, scars and KP), but might give this a shot for bowel health as well. It seems with lidocaine, either there is no result, or a very positive one that lasts a while.

Sherbert

looking forward to campho sal being re stocked.. hope fully soon

Mauritio

During the last 5 days ive bee using the method that @Andman and @iPeat decscribed.

Ive been putting 5 drops of camphosal into a capsule with acitvated charcoal (i dont use any addiotional chracoal besides the one in the capsule) and since then ive also seem to be having a fungal detox, diarrhea everyday.
I had some issues in the last 2 weeks with fungal symptoms (for me) like inability to sleep ,high stress hormones,hair loss and very bloated gut. Im slowly feeling better with this ,taking it every other day. Lots of detox. Selenium and molybdenum help me.

Sampa

During the last 5 days ive bee using the method that @Andman and @iPeat decscribed.

Ive been putting 5 drops of camphosal into a capsule with acitvated charcoal (i dont use any addiotional chracoal besides the one in the capsule) and since then ive also seem to be having a fungal detox, diarrhea everyday.
I had some issues in the last 2 weeks with fungal symptoms (for me) like inability to sleep ,high stress hormones,hair loss and very bloated gut. Im slowly feeling better with this ,taking it every other day. Lots of detox. Selenium and molybdenum help me.
Do you think that can be also effective to drop some drops of camphosal inside some gastro resistant capsules to try to have more deep small intestines effect ?

Mauritio

Do you think that can be also effective to drop some drops of camphosal inside some gastro resistant capsules to try to have more deep small intestines effect ?
Yeah i think that is worth a try.

butterdawg

Hey y’all I have not been having the “cleaning” success with this product I was hoping to. Mostly leads to major bloating, constipation, and a lot of general uneasiness in the gut/GI. I’ve tried a lot of the approaches mentioned here along with AC and Cascara powder capsules. Any of y’all have similar issues to start then have a breakthrough sticking to it or finding a certain why if utilizing it?

ollbin

Forum Supporter
Unsure, but it helped me a lot with my GI problems but I can't take it for more than few days in a row; it consistantly caused sharp rectal pains.
When you use it for a several days, some of camphosal may reach your rectum unchanged (acidic), and if you have any lesions or hemorrhoid in rectum, it may cause pain. Smaller amount of camphosal may work better for you.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
My cents. There are ingredients in those supplements you are on that could be exacerbating things: tapioca dextrin, glutamine, silicon dioxide, glutithione, citric acid, beta-carotene, flaxseeds, iron, stevia, decaffeinated tea.
Maybe take some time ingesting only very easy to digest foods: milk, fruit, liver, shellfish, eggs, cafe con leche. And stay on the CamphoSol (and estroban, lapodin and pansterone) and methylene blue and aspirin.
How would beta-carotene make things worse? From carrots, or just in a supplement?

Regina

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I am taking 10 drops each morning for the past 5 days.
This is for gas and irregular BMs.
Things are a little better after 5 days.

I see that it is recommended to start with a week of daily usage and then fall back to 2x weekly or even more rarely.

So, is there any harm in just continuing to take 10 drops a day until the bottle runs out?
Or should I really back off after a week ofd aily use?

Sherbert

Sounds like a nice experiment… but of course guessing you'll first make sure to dilute it well in enough alcohol or vodka or something so that it won’t burn

Charais

I had 6 drops in water before bed and was very uncomfortable all night. Liver was sore and felt inflammed for a few hours, then felt it move through and kidneys were sore a few hours later. Lots of gut rumbling but no diarrhea (yet?). Wondering what this means-am I full of bacteria or is the CampoSal too strong for me? Maybe go back to topical use? Or maybe other ways to challenge the bacteria in my gut?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals