Try high dose niacinamide, at least 500mg, it's a powerful antifungal

Oh! I already take 500mg daily actually. Not for candida though... interesting

GorillaHead

So this def seems to kill bacteria based on peoples experiences. For example if i take 200mg of doxy and i haven't taken antibiotics in a long time then bam diahrea then the next day i take 100 and the day after that and slowly the diahrea starts going away. Safe to say its endotoxin dumps.

i am curious of peoples experiences with this an acne

Pete Rey

Just throwing my experience into the ring using this as a deodorant. I am a 38yo 5'11" 205lb man with a 425lb deadlift. I like my saturated fat, and it shows in my midsection. That aside, my diet is very Peat inspired. I am not a fitness model and do not trim my armpit hair.

On a normal day I wear short sleeves. Both in the gym and out it has proven to be quite effective. As long as they're getting some air, there's no odor besides the camphoric acid (which itself isn't the most pleasant scent, but subtle enough to be acceptable).

However, on weekends I am an entertainer. I wear a suit and sweat in it. Unfortunately it is NOT effective at ALL when everything is closed up in there and there's no opportunity for evaporation. I would go so far as to say it might be worse than nothing. I had nights I smelled downright rancid and had to make an extra trip to the dry cleaners.

I refuse to put aluminum on my skin so day to day I use CamphoSal, but for gigs I have gone back to my previous best solution which is Arm & Hammer Essentials. (Homemade baking soda based experiments have proved to be too irritating and/or messy.)

Vinnie06

Could this potentially work as a preventative flare up measure for Ulcerative Colitis? Also, would the Salicylic acid contribute to Tinnitus or make it worse? Thank you in advance.

koky

Just throwing my experience into the ring using this as a deodorant. I am a 38yo 5'11" 205lb man with a 425lb deadlift. I like my saturated fat, and it shows in my midsection. That aside, my diet is very Peat inspired. I am not a fitness model and do not trim my armpit hair.

On a normal day I wear short sleeves. Both in the gym and out it has proven to be quite effective. As long as they're getting some air, there's no odor besides the camphoric acid (which itself isn't the most pleasant scent, but subtle enough to be acceptable).

However, on weekends I am an entertainer. I wear a suit and sweat in it. Unfortunately it is NOT effective at ALL when everything is closed up in there and there's no opportunity for evaporation. I would go so far as to say it might be worse than nothing. I had nights I smelled downright rancid and had to make an extra trip to the dry cleaners.

I refuse to put aluminum on my skin so day to day I use CamphoSal, but for gigs I have gone back to my previous best solution which is Arm & Hammer Essentials. (Homemade baking soda based experiments have proved to be too irritating and/or messy.)
take a look at what's in dry cleaning chems

Pete Rey

take a look at what's in dry cleaning chems
That's why I don't like to go often. What alternative is there for keeping menswear looking good though? I'm sure it's bad, but dose makes the poison, and I have no idea how much I'm absorbing or have absorbed over my lifetime. It can't be on the same level as slathering an aluminum salve into your squishy parts for maximum absorption day after day for decades.

Judd Crane

A warning. I started using this product right after a covid infection which gave me a herxheimer reaction, which was worse than the covid. I assume the prior infection left me with an already high endotixin load, aggrevated by the antibiotics.

Chad_Catholic

I'll be taking this to see if it helps with my stomach pain in the lower right abdomen. My doctor suspects acute appendicitis and wants me to take a CT scan, but I'm not insured right now so that would be very expensive out of pocket ($3,000+). I'll update everyone when I start taking it and how it affects me.

Dean

Haven't taken the full dose yet but haven't noticed any GI stuff other than some minor gurgling.

Was having excess glutamate symptoms yesterday when took 5-6 drops (2nd use) orally which cleared those symptoms out almost immediately.

Today (3rd use) took 15 drops orally. Really only noticed a spreading warming in upper half of body, especially in head. Felt like when that dye gets pumped into you ahead of a scan. Effect went away in 15 minutes or so.

Will try full dose tomorrow or maybe another half dose tonight before bed. Will try 1st thing in morning as well as with my slow metabolism that is about the only time I feel I have an empty stomach. Will try larger topical dose in ab and left pelvic region (where I have discomfort after eating certain foods) as I got more gurgling when I put 2 or 3 drops in my belly button (1st use). Also, will try with AC, but leery as charcoal tends to constipate me.

golder

Slightly odd question, don’t judge. Would a few drops of this in my vitamin E&A suppository potentially have a cleansing effect?

sunny

TLDR (yet). Can you over do this product. I have been taking 25 drops in juice at night before bed. I feel like it is helping with a good BM. No negative symptoms noticed. Can I do this for awhile, indefinitely?

Mauritio

"Camphoric acid was used to
carry bismuth, another heavy metal that
was effective against the syphilis organism.
(I wasinterested in using camphoric acid to
transport copper,making it able to enter the
brain and also causing it to be absorbed via
the lymphatic system, by-passing the liver
and thus allowing a large dose to be
absorbed without injuring the liver. I
swallowed a small amount, and the next
morning, noticing that my mouth felt fresh
when I woke up, found thatmy tongue didn't
have its customary coating. I have heard
that hannlesa spirochetes tend to grow on
the tongue)"
-RP

camphor + liver = good
Camphor carries heavy metals?!

Mauritio

Awesome! Glad other people are having the same experience.

I've done it 4 times and will be doing it again tonight. It seems every time I do it, the gut response isn't as intense. I'm guessing there's less stuff being annihilated, possibly, so no need for a huge response from the gut.

Today, I had a Memorial Day BBQ (f**k the lockdown) and ate a lot of things I normally never eat (gluten, macaroni salad, baked goods), and I don't feel bloated or inflamed at all, which is huge for me. Generally, if I eat like this, I basically have to lay down for the rest of the day. But I feel completely normal gut-wise.

This stuff is great.
@iPeat @Andman
Did you keep on doing it with good results?