Mossy

For those who are using this as a deodorant, can I assume you don’t have very physical jobs, where you are sweating a lot?

Soren

Forum Supporter
I wonder if camphosal would work as a topical anti fungal. I'm thinking for athletes foot.

Also if this work for other skin conditions. For example rosacea on the face is caused by bacteria and detox mites. I think I may try a few drops and see if it improves my complection.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Tried a few drops under my armpits as a deodorant and wow. Really works half way through the day and zero odour.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
For those who are using this as a deodorant, can I assume you don’t have very physical jobs, where you are sweating a lot?
I do have a physically active job. I sweat a lot under ppe. I have applied camphosal twice and haven't stunk in a week ☺

This should last a while too.

Brilliant usage case. Thanks again @tankasnowgod

Soren

Forum Supporter

I live near the equator it gets very hot here and so far no issues. I'm only on day 1 but still I am very impressed so far.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I live near the equator it gets very hot here and so far no issues. I'm only on day 1 but still I am very impressed so far.
Soren,

The first time I used it, it eliminated the odor for a whole day. The second time I used it (dirty no showering trial) I still cannot perceive a smell 5 days later.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Soren,

The first time I used it, it eliminated the odor for a whole day. The second time I used it (dirty no showering trial) I still cannot perceive a smell 5 days later.

That is amazing. I've struggled for years to find a good deodorant option first "natural" one I used was the crystal deodorant but that is a form of aluminium so that is no good. Then I went on to a bunch of natural ones but they didn't really work. Finally for the past few years I've been using a baking soda/coconut paste deodorant that has worked very well but it often gives me tenderness and redness under my arms and especially if I do not bathe my armpits everyday.

This seems like it could be an amazing solution to the deodorant problem. 2 drops and no odor for days party on!

Someone tell @haidut that just on the deodorant aspect alone this product could make him millions! Mind you they would probably try to shut him down if he did that.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
That is amazing. I've struggled for years to find a good deodorant option first "natural" one I used was the crystal deodorant but that is a form of aluminium so that is no good. Then I went on to a bunch of natural ones but they didn't really work. Finally for the past few years I've been using a baking soda/coconut paste deodorant that has worked very well but it often gives me tenderness and redness under my arms and especially if I do not bathe my armpits everyday.

This seems like it could be an amazing solution to the deodorant problem. 2 drops and no odor for days party on!

Someone tell @haidut that just on the deodorant aspect alone this product could make him millions! Mind you they would probably try to shut him down if he did that.
Same, my friend. This is a major quality of life improvement.

I emailed Georgi telling him how good it works as such. He knows.

Sam321

This is strictly for bacteria, not fungal overgrowths like candida, right?

Soren

Forum Supporter

Fascinating. This makes me think that it is not necessarily healthy long term then for a deodorant. Surely it is not a good thing to paralyze nerve endings in the sweat glands. I assumed it was simply having an antibacterial effect.

Mossy

I do have a physically active job. I sweat a lot under ppe. I have applied camphosal twice and haven't stunk in a week ☺

This should last a while too.

Brilliant usage case. Thanks again @tankasnowgod
These are impressive testimonials. I was seriously considering trying this as a deodorant replacement until @Jam ’s post.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
These are impressive testimonials. I was seriously considering trying this as a deodorant replacement until @Jam ’s post.
Even if am already smelly, the smell goes away after the application.

Even with the two drop per pit application, I am still sweating and seeing swear marks.

Those above statements might mean that the mechanism of it working for me is not much of a secretary inhibitor and more of a cleanser / anti microorganism.

Soren

Forum Supporter

Even with the two drop per pit application, I am still sweating and seeing swear marks.

Those above statements might mean that the mechanism of it working for me is not much of a secretary inhibitor and more of a cleanser / anti microorganism.

That was my thought that it had an anti microbial effect rather than stopping sweating.

Mossy

That was my thought that it had an anti microbial effect rather than stopping sweating.
I don’t mind the sweating part, as I believe it could arguably be healthy to sweat. I heard something to the effect that it cleans out the lymph nodes. Maybe it’s bro-science, but it makes some sense to me. Anything anti-perspirant makes me smell worse than just a deodorant that still allows sweating. Maybe the bacteria festers without sweat.

It’s really the question of long term “paralyzing nerve endings”.

GreekDemiGod

Early days of using this product.

- bowel movements frequency went from 3 to 4 times / day
- I can feel it making sounds and increased motility in gut

Will update.

rr1

In the latest one radio network podcast (at 58:30), Dr Peat mentioned that most antiperspirants contain aluminium, and that the function of the aluminium is to kill and harden the sweat glands, its killing the cells in your skin so that they cant function. It seemed like he was more concerned with the aluminium getting in your blood stream rather than the killing of the sweat glands.

Would this be a similar mechanism, in killing the sweat glands, as to how camphoric acid was working in the study?

I've also had great results using it as a deodorant.

GreekDemiGod

Early days of using this product.

- bowel movements frequency went from 3 to 4 times / day
- I can feel it making sounds and increased motility in gut

Will update.
Last night I took 25 drops orally with water, just before bed. Woke up this morning and my bloating was significantly reduced, to a level I've only reached probably months ago. Also waking temperature was the highest I ever recorded, 36.7 C (98.06 F), this may have been influenced by several factors, though. (I recently started on T3).
It would be amazing to have some long-lasting positive effects from this product.

Jam

After receiving Camphosal yesterday, I immediately applied 2 drops to each armpit. Must say it seems to work very very well, much better than chaparral tincture, and the smell is lovely, reminds me of Laphroaig Islay whiskey.
Today, I placed 2 drops on my belly, and immediately got a bit of rumbling and a slight increase (+0.2c) in temps and wakefulness.