noqcks

Tried 25 drops with sugar and water yesterday and 20 minutes later I felt euphoria and lightness like I have not felt in months. Was suffering with endotoxin symptoms the whole week before that.

Today I was experiencing endotoxin symptoms again and tried the same mix expecting the same marvellous result as yesterday. No such luck unfortunately, three hours later and still suffering with lethargy/brain fog etc and my temps are suppressed even with thyroid.

It can take a while for endotoxins to detox in my experience.

I take camphosol when I feel bloated or notice myself having white tongue. Usually two nights in a row 25 drops does the trick. But throughout those two days I experience what I believe are endotoxin die-off symptoms: decreased temps, headache, stuffed nose. All very mild form of those symptoms though.

Would be curious to know if your symptoms subside in a day or two more of continued use.

tankasnowgod

FYI- Camphosal works GREAT as a deodorant. I used two drops, and it seems to work all day.

Following up on this...... I'm noticing a long term effect. It's been three days, and I haven't had to apply any deodorant or camphosal again. Wondering if it will continue to work the entire week.

Momado965

So manny ppl are using a combinatiom of minoxidil finastride and ketoconazole for hair regrowth. Is comphasol along or along with methylene blue as potent as ketoconazole in its anti fungul effects?

Waynish

Camphoric acid - Wikipedia
This is the dicarboxylic acid version of camphor, but unlike camphor is has no smell and its taste is tart/bitter similar to a combination of lemon and quinine.

So is Salol supposed to have a smell? Because overall CamphoSal's odor is quite strong to me. I've had more than one bottle and they both smelled the same, so it isn't the sample. I also have a novel smell in my pits... Perhaps it is disinfecting something? (Not entirely sure it is the CamphoSal.)

PTP

I think solubility would be a problem in tocopherols/oil, but we can try. Why do you prefer it in tocopherol/oil? The goal is for this to work in the intestine, not get absorbed systemically, and dissolved in tocopherol/MCT it will probably absorb much better into the blood and have a lot weaker infect in the GI tract. So, it will not be the GI product it is now any more, and I am not sure what systemic effects it may have that would be desirable. If you have something in mind please share.

I think this is having some nice effects, but I cannot stand the aftertaste so I stopped taking it after three days. If this (in ethanol solution) is placed on the belly, belly button, or elsewhere on the body topically, can I expect it to get absorbed into the GI tract in reasonable amounts, or is it likely to absorb into other parts of the body?

professor_sue

I ordered CamphoSol in December and have been using it externally on my abdomen, all over, full dose. I am going to start using it on occasion with the activated charcoal since the ingredients are food grade anyway. I also ordered some Energin, and (maybe a dummy??) used it externally as well, BUT. .. I am going to look into this to see if I can use it internally/orally. I have a lot of GI issues long term (like over 25 years.. I am 51 and have experienced IBS-C since my mid-20s. I feel okay a few days a month and that is about it. I have a lot of nutritional deficiencies it seems and poor absorption due to GERD, IBS, EPI (exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, mild), and tossed a bunch of supplements the other day in a frenzy. I know, probably not the most environmentally wise decision, but oh well. I was fed up. I am fed up with taking lots of pills. I am keeping my glandulars on hand (most from Ancestral Supplements, but I ordered Adrenal Gland from the LivingGivingStore.com this evening) because I can't stomach the idea of eating them. I take a few other supps but am going to use either liquid internally or an external product. Anyway, sorry for going off-topic here. I appreciate everyone's feedback and ideas, suggestions, etc. I am going to start the internal ingestion of CamphoSol .. maybe tonight! I probably have been suffering with some kind of bacterial overgrowth for my entire life. I had some kind of bad infection when I was 6 years old, hospitalized with that and pneumonia for over a week. My mom, who was a nurse, said she thought it was staph but she was never told. She worked at that hospital too. Weird. Then again, it was in a very small town. Probably explains it. Anyway ... As an adult, I have tested very high for B12 levels, and one reason or cause for high B12 levels can be SIBO. Go figure. Hopefully CamphoSol will clear out some endotoxins and the bacteria at least a little bit! Again, sorry for the crazy ramble!! Love this forum, btw ...

Waynish

I ordered CamphoSol in December and have been using it externally on my abdomen, all over, full dose. I am going to start using it on occasion with the activated charcoal since the ingredients are food grade anyway. I also ordered some Energin, and (maybe a dummy??) used it externally as well, BUT. .. I am going to look into this to see if I can use it internally/orally. I have a lot of GI issues long term (like over 25 years.. I am 51 and have experienced IBS-C since my mid-20s. I feel okay a few days a month and that is about it. I have a lot of nutritional deficiencies it seems and poor absorption due to GERD, IBS, EPI (exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, mild), and tossed a bunch of supplements the other day in a frenzy. I know, probably not the most environmentally wise decision, but oh well. I was fed up. I am fed up with taking lots of pills. I am keeping my glandulars on hand (most from Ancestral Supplements, but I ordered Adrenal Gland from the LivingGivingStore.com this evening) because I can't stomach the idea of eating them. I take a few other supps but am going to use either liquid internally or an external product. Anyway, sorry for going off-topic here. I appreciate everyone's feedback and ideas, suggestions, etc. I am going to start the internal ingestion of CamphoSol .. maybe tonight! I probably have been suffering with some kind of bacterial overgrowth for my entire life. I had some kind of bad infection when I was 6 years old, hospitalized with that and pneumonia for over a week. My mom, who was a nurse, said she thought it was staph but she was never told. She worked at that hospital too. Weird. Then again, it was in a very small town. Probably explains it. Anyway ... As an adult, I have tested very high for B12 levels, and one reason or cause for high B12 levels can be SIBO. Go figure. Hopefully CamphoSol will clear out some endotoxins and the bacteria at least a little bit! Again, sorry for the crazy ramble!! Love this forum, btw ...
Would try activated charcoal too w/ extra water. Especially considering your high b12 levels, definitely sounds like you have some overgrowth and probably leakiness. Energin should be taken orally in my view, except for some exceptions w/ experimentation. I'd spread out the Energin during the first half of your day (like w/ any food & drinks you have).

CamphoSol is great. I still can't tell if some increased armpit odor I have while on it is from the substance itself or from it pushing stuff out of my body. However, I think Haidut said CamphoSal isn't supposed to smell, but it does have a very strong smell to me.

milehimark

Is there a working theory on rehabilitating positive micro biome in conjunction with a round of camphasol/antibiotics? First, would it be done during or after the round of camphasol? I grew up being told to eat yogurt with antibiotics, but I later began to question if you’re giving the antibiotics more buggers to fight if you take the probiotic during the antibiotic round. Also, what kind of probiotic is recommended? I’ve heard/read a lot of positive things about sauerkraut. However, I’m starting to see studies connecting between lactic acid and excessive serotonin.

professor_sue

Would try activated charcoal too w/ extra water. Especially considering your high b12 levels, definitely sounds like you have some overgrowth and probably leakiness. Energin should be taken orally in my view, except for some exceptions w/ experimentation. I'd spread out the Energin during the first half of your day (like w/ any food & drinks you have).

CamphoSol is great. I still can't tell if some increased armpit odor I have while on it is from the substance itself or from it pushing stuff out of my body. However, I think Haidut said CamphoSal isn't supposed to smell, but it does have a very strong smell to me.
These are great ideas, re: the Energin as well as the CamphoSol. With Energin, I'd read on the forum that you absorb more of it topically rather than orally. I can try it though. Might not stain stuff as much. Hahaha!

With CamphoSol, I'll try it with Activated Charcoal. I also noticed a strong smell. In fact, I think it permanently stunk up a plastic cup I have that I've now designated as my CamphoSol cup because it still stinks even after washing it. I haven't used it under my armpits. I use a tea tree spray. Im quite sure that I've had candida overgrowth on my body, and tea tree helps with that and I have enjoyed success with it. I'll keep on with CamphoSol internally, not on a regular basis but now and then to keep bad bacteria in check. I've recently changed my diet to plant-based (which I know isn't really supported on the forum) and I feel sooooo much better GI wise, which is shocking tbh. I've tried going plant-based in the past but had a tough time GI wise. So far, so good. I eat 95% whole foods, limited processed and no junk vegan crap fake meat or whatever. That's garbage. Anyway, sorry for the digression. Thanks for replying to my comment!!

xeliex

Forum Supporter
This is a powerful product that played a role in my IBS recovery. My IBS-D was pretty terrible. Thankfully I have been good since about a year ago. Here is what helped my IBS symptoms:

1) Camphosal - I can tolerate if for 1 or 2 days. After that it causes rectal pain, similar to antibiotics. I stopped using it because of that but used it for about 2 weeks prior to getting this type of pain. **

2) Charcoal - twice a week. Now stopped and taking as needed.

3) Hydrolyzed collagen - still take daily a couple of tablespoons.

4) Occasional antibiotics - when feeling funky only. Rifaximin helped me a whole lot in my rough times.

5) Occasional anti-histamines - Still taking benadryl, cyporheptadine, and famotidine with high serotonin symptoms including dizziness and need to go to the bathroom.

6) Reducing hard to digest foods - I still eat bread and starches, but a lot less.

7) Tyromax - possibly helped reduce contribution to suspected sibo by decreasing transit time.

8) Carrots and mushrooms - I feel that I need 2+ carrots a day or a bit if mushrooms to promote ghost wiping.

Hope this helps someone.

** Given the this is a camphosal thread, I have a whole unused bottle that I will not use anytime soon. I feel that Camphosal helped me purge a large amount of microorganisms in the gut initially. The rectal pain it causes only started as my IBS symptoms improved. To me it feels like my body is telling me that is is no longer needed at this time.

professor_sue

This is a powerful product that played a role in my IBS recovery. My IBS-D was pretty terrible. Thankfully I have been good since about a year ago. Here is what helped my IBS symptoms:

1) Camphosal - I can tolerate if for 1 or 2 days. After that it causes rectal pain, similar to antibiotics. I stopped using it because of that but used it for about 2 weeks prior to getting this type of pain. **

2) Charcoal - twice a week. Now stopped and taking as needed.

3) Hydrolyzed collagen - still take daily a couple of tablespoons.

4) Occasional antibiotics - when feeling funky only. Rifaximin helped me a whole lot in my rough times.

5) Occasional anti-histamines - Still taking benadryl, cyporheptadine, and famotidine with high serotonin symptoms including dizziness and need to go to the bathroom.

6) Reducing hard to digest foods - I still eat bread and starches, but a lot less.

7) Tyromax - possibly helped reduce contribution to suspected sibo by decreasing transit time.

8) Carrots and mushrooms - I feel that I need 2+ carrots a day or a bit if mushrooms to promote ghost wiping.

Hope this helps someone.

** Given the this is a camphosal thread, I have a whole unused bottle that I will not use anytime soon. I feel that Camphosal helped me purge a large amount of microorganisms in the gut initially. The rectal pain it causes only started as my IBS symptoms improved. To me it feels like my body is telling me that is is no longer needed at this time.
This is really helpful, thank you! I've suffered with IBS-C for over 25 years (I'm 51), mainly ups and downs but it's never gone away. With the poor quality of air, food, soil, water, EMFs, glyphosate etc, I doubt that I'll ever completely get rid of it. It's more about managing with symptoms, keeping bad bacteria and endotoxins at bay. I used CamphoSol with Activated Charcoal the other day and it made a difference. Reduced bloating etc. My diet is now low fat plant based, and it's been great so far. Lots of GI symptoms are gone, including constipation. I hope to continue with it, as I prefer not to eat animal products for moral and ethical reasons (I don't judge what others do. Bodily integrity and personal choice are so important. We each do what we feel works for us, and that's fantastic to me.). Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences! Much appreciated!

Owen B

I think solubility would be a problem in tocopherols/oil, but we can try. Why do you prefer it in tocopherol/oil? The goal is for this to work in the intestine, not get absorbed systemically, and dissolved in tocopherol/MCT it will probably absorb much better into the blood and have a lot weaker infect in the GI tract. So, it will not be the GI product it is now any more, and I am not sure what systemic effects it may have that would be desirable. If you have something in mind please share.
Haidut...I'm confused about the local vs. systemic issue. Some of the quotes about the product you had in the original post mentioned things like bladder irrigation and cystitis. These are systemic, no? I want to take this topically first to deal with the chronic cystitis I have. I'll experiment orally later.

milehimark

Greetings, I just completed 7 days of oral dosages with Camphosal. I did AC every other night. I was experiencing both physical and mental symptoms indicative of SIBO/Candida(?). On day three I moved a LOT of out my colon (the biggest movement was hard and compacted). I felt incredibly lighter and noticed a lot of symptom improvements after that time.

the biggest improvements have been: a total elimination of late night sugar cravings (and binges), 50% improvement in depression and anxiety symptoms, more energy, return of morning hunger (used to not get hungry until 1pm, now I feel like eating around 10 am), and elimination of cerebric dermatitis.

My tongue and stool are still looking off. If anything the back of my tongue looks a little worse (slightly green and fuzzier), and the stool is still yellow-ish. Does a this mean anything? Will these symptoms “catch up” or are these signs of significant bacterial presence?

Any experience or recommendations on going 7 days vs 10 days? In my experience, most antibiotic courses are 10-14 days. Should that be replicated? Also, I decided to not to use probiotic during this course because I don’t want the Camphosal to work harder/create more collateral damage. My thought is to rehabilitate after the Camphosal course.
Cheers!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Following up on this...... I'm noticing a long term effect. It's been three days, and I haven't had to apply any deodorant or camphosal again. Wondering if it will continue to work the entire week.

This is really cool, definitely going to try this. I currently use pretty frank baking soda deodorant which works great but can leave my armpits a bit red and irritated sometimes.

tankasnowgod

This is really cool, definitely going to try this. I currently use pretty frank baking soda deodorant which works great but can leave my armpits a bit red and irritated sometimes.

Yeah, that is absolutely a problem with baking soda, or deodorants made from it. It can be irritating after a while.

Since that time, I have largely stopped using deodorant altogether, Occasionally, I use a few drops of Camposal if I start to notice a bad odor, maybe every other week. It really does seem to work quite well, and for quite some time.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Yeah, that is absolutely a problem with baking soda, or deodorants made from it. It can be irritating after a while.

Since that time, I have largely stopped using deodorant altogether, Occasionally, I use a few drops of Camposal if I start to notice a bad odor, maybe every other week. It really does seem to work quite well, and for quite some time.
Fascinating! Thank you.

I will be giving it a try in that manner.

ajkeyz

How
It has been a full three days now taking Camphosol 25 drops/day. The following is the effects I have noticed throughout these three days.
  • Morning abdominal pain is gone! Especially, in my ileocecal area.
  • bowel movements every day and fecal color is full brown no other color variation
  • bloating is diminished
  • sleep seems to be normalizing
  • temperature is up and pulse is up
  • appetite is good
  • White on tongue is becoming less, but not fully gone.
Furthermore, I have noticed that my nervous system is stimulating (muscles etc.) with greater efficacy! I have been having weird issue with my pelvic floor and muscles related to the reproductive system which are clearing up, noticed stronger muscles and no weird feelings in the area.
did you take this? Oral or on the skin