Nigluva

It is anectodal, but today I had the worst bout of diarrhea in my life ( probably from xylitol, which I never use, but I did today). It was the real Armageddon. Never ever have I experienced anything like that, not even after food poisoning.I had an unopened bottle of CamphoSal, which arrived 2 days ago. I was planning to wait for more testimonials, before I use it. However, cosnidering circumstances, I decided it was an emergency so I opened the bottle. I took 20 drops with a little bit of water. After about an hour everything stopped. My bowels went still and silent, comfortable. I can't be 100% certain it was from CamphoSal, but I see no better explanation. I had a meal after that and I am still fine. Seems like the storm went away for good. I will definitely continue using it for some time.

I think your diarreah would have just stopped anyways once you expelled the irritant (xylitol). I don't think an antibiotic would stop actue diarreah tbh.

Fexxx

Hello dear community,

how did the application affect the morning coating on the tongue and breath?

This supp completely got rid of my stubborn white tongue after about 3 weeks of using it. Can't say I've seen much improvement in bowel movements tho but maybe a little

Mauritio

Hi guys,
wanted to give my review. I think this is a great supplement. I have been using it for 3 weeks now. I took 25 drops for 2 weeks, now 10 per day.

At the beginning I had a lot of pale stools that always swam at the top. I guess it has sth. to do with liver /gallbladder beeing overworked.

It made me have more smaller bowel movement at the start, now its all the same but I still use it for increasing transit time.
I think I had some die off symptoms ,as i felt a bit sick for the first days, but stuff that helpes the kidneys helped and now its gone.

It definietly imrpved my sleep and overall my quality of life is better. I feel less serotonergic / zombie like. I lost a bit of weight ,which is almost 100% related to gut health in my case, especially stubborn lower belly fat.

I found that taking it on an emtpy stomach was best for me , after food was mixed results . I sometimes felt endotoxin symptoms got worse when taking after food. Oral progesterone helps. Sometimes I my bloating was a lot worse ,adn it was already bad. So it didnt help in that regard. Suuuper super bloated. Eventhough the rest was better.

After 2 and half weeks I felt I hit a plateau and symptoms got a bit worse again but kind of stayed the same.
Thats when i introduced xylitol. I have been taking for a few days and it helps me a lot ! Big shout out to @Daniel11 for mentioning and explaining it. I might post about it in another thread. (Effects Of Consuming Xylitol On Gut Microbiota And Lipid Metabolism In Mice)
For now I will focus on the xylitol but keep taking 10 drops camphosal everyday.
I think camphosal helped more than antibiotis ,esp. since you can take it long term.

Last edited:

Mauritio

How much were you taking?
I started with a teaspoon the first day and worked up to like 5 tablespoons yesterday .

koky

I took 12 drops/day for 6 days and 25 on the seventh day and was constipated with severe intestinal cramps every day.
Prior to this experiment, had no constipation or intestinal distress since starting peating about 7 years ago.
After 1st day of constipation, I took cascara every night - still no movement. Anytime I had ever taken cascara before, the next day were large bowel movements.
Finally, I had oatmeal with prunes and 3g vitamin c and massive movement.
Since then constipation has returned.
what now?
I'll never try this stuff again!

LucyL

Just finished two weeks of 25 drop per day, split am/pm. I noticed no constipating effects, if anything, it pushed the other direction. I noticed some general improved attitude, and slight euphoric feeling in the afternoon/evening the second half of the second week. Can't say for sure it was the Camphosol.

Mauritio

@haidut I found a quote of you in the cypro thread from idea labs. Could you explain a little about the "damage" aspirin does in the small intestine as this is exactly what the goal of this product is ? It is designed so aspirin reaches the small intestines and can destroy pathogens there.
So what damage are you talking about? Could cause damage to the gut wall ?

"Probably not, as the chemical would absorb in the stomach and not even reach the small intestine. Same thing happened with plain vs. bufferred aspirin. After decades of claiming that buffered aspirin is safer due to decreased absorption the studies found out it is much more dangerous as it actually reaches the small intestine and can do damage there. Uncoated/plain aspirin gets absorbed in the stomach and does not get much chance to do damage. So, chemicals that are not buffered in any way will probably end up getting absorbed in the stomach and not reach the small intestine. Applying on the abdomen may be better for getting more of the chemical to the intestines."

Sumbody

I'm going to be starting on mine in the next day or so.

I'm thinking 25 drops in a shot glass of water taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Is this similar to what those of you have done that found success with it?

Would water work well? Or is there anything else to take it with that may increase absorbtion/effectiveness in the small intestine?

CJ23

Thanks Haidut - ive been taking estroban and 2X week doing lapodin. Every day using 8 drops topically of pansterone also. I recently did a stool test that showed a lot of bacteria (oddly, no yeast - although I know some yeasts hide out in biofilms, which I suspect I have). I havent done the SIBO test but my ND suspects it would come up positive with the amount of bacteria present. She has me on xmygen optcleanse powder, gi revive and colostrum (and daily bone broth) but Ive been having some nerve/inflammation symptoms return on these powders for some reason (maybe high b6 content, or glycine? I tend to not be able to do glycine). Do you recommend this for me to kill the bacteria, or try to stay the course of rebuilding the gut first? Thank you

Regina

Thanks Haidut - ive been taking estroban and 2X week doing lapodin. Every day using 8 drops topically of pansterone also. I recently did a stool test that showed a lot of bacteria (oddly, no yeast - although I know some yeasts hide out in biofilms, which I suspect I have). I havent done the SIBO test but my ND suspects it would come up positive with the amount of bacteria present. She has me on xmygen optcleanse powder, gi revive and colostrum (and daily bone broth) but Ive been having some nerve/inflammation symptoms return on these powders for some reason (maybe high b6 content, or glycine? I tend to not be able to do glycine). Do you recommend this for me to kill the bacteria, or try to stay the course of rebuilding the gut first? Thank you
My cents. There are ingredients in those supplements you are on that could be exacerbating things: tapioca dextrin, glutamine, silicon dioxide, glutithione, citric acid, beta-carotene, flaxseeds, iron, stevia, decaffeinated tea.
Maybe take some time ingesting only very easy to digest foods: milk, fruit, liver, shellfish, eggs, cafe con leche. And stay on the CamphoSol (and estroban, lapodin and pansterone) and methylene blue and aspirin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals