CamphoSal - Liquid Camphoric Acid + Salol

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Oct 21, 2019.

1. mogwog

mogwog Member

Interesting. Doxy and amoxycillin have caused me to bloat and be constipated too. I wonder what that's about.

2. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

very puzzling.

3. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Has anyone observed different results taking it before /after a meal or an an empty stomach?
    Also there is the possibility of using it inside or around the ear lobe to get rid of ear infection . If the infected small intestine isnt the root cause of the ear infection and is thus taken care of by the product. Anyway I might try that.

4. iPeat

iPeat Member

I've worked up to a 20 drop dose before bed by increasing 5 drops per day and I'm also now experiencing the constipation.

I've been taking my dose before bed, about an hour after eating.

5. mogwog

mogwog Member

@ecstatichamster Are you taking the antibiotics every day? I am very surprised that with cascara and magnesium, you're still experiencing constipation. I found I needed increasing amount of cascara for movements, so stopped it. I still experience constipation as well and am coming to the conclusion that I need to maintain a certain level of magnesium daily if I want to avoid backing-up. Especially if I increase my amount of dairy, which always had a constipating effect for me. Trouble is that magnesium (chloride) comes with its own set of unpleasant side-effects (lots of gas and the runs if the dosage is not right). An uphill battle for sure...

6. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

No I take antibiotics in small doses a few times a week.

Magnesium isn’t enough for me. I find magnesium carbonate is most kind on the gut but I can’t take enough to have normal bowel movements these days.

Cascara works well and is the only thing that is reliable.

7. managing

managing Member

Took first small dose last night--5 drops. Definitely had a little rumbling. And some heartburn, which I controlled with a little nibble of famotidine (pepcid ac) dissolved on my tongue.

Will up the dose this evening.

I took this with my dinner. Drops in glass of water, then downed, rinsed, downed again. Any thoughts on w/ or w/o food???

Taste was not pleasant, but was not particularly bad either.

8. OiBoy

OiBoy Member

Tastes like bandaids

9. iPeat

iPeat Member

Anyone experiment with doses higher than 25 drops?

10. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

I took 30-35 drops yesterday cant remember exactly. but i feel like i need a high dose because after every meal i feel like i got more endotoxin symptoms again... but i dont plan on using that much everyday.

11. managing

managing Member

I suspect the endotoxin symptoms are because of the camphosal. Although camphosal will make them better in the long run, anything that has an antibacterial action in the gut will inevitably cause some short term endotoxin release. I've been controlling that with very low dose antihistamines.

Last night I didn't have any symptoms at all. Only my second dose, but larger than the first, which caused me a moderate amount of heartburn. What was different? I had long simmered mushroom soup with that meal.

12. iPeat

iPeat Member

Thanks. I may up my dosage also. I worked up to 25 drops from 5 drops over the course of a few days and have taken a 25-drop dose 3 nights in a row now. I don't see any effect yet (I still get very bloated after eating/drinking pretty much anything). I'm going to take 25 drops for 5-6 days in a row and see what that does, then maybe raise the dose of I still haven't improved.

Anyone know of any detriment to taking this product long term?

13. aquaman

aquaman Member

what’s the device and what for?

14. xeliex

xeliex Member

I took 12 drops daily for 5 days straight but decided to give it a break.

1) It doesn't taste good enough to take on its own. I add few drops to orange juice and wash it with more orange juice.
    2) Few hours after ingestion, there is definitely intestinal sounds and throbbing / twitching - every time.
    3) I do not think I improved much - I will give it another go. I am continuing with frequent bathroom visits - perhaps it needs more time.
    4) A slight burning sensation when passing stool.

Questions:

1) Is it a good idea combining it with charcoal / raw carrot?
    2) Is it ok to take for several weeks at a time?

Thanks.

15. cjm

cjm Member

Hulda Clark Varizapper. I bought it a few years ago after getting interested in transcranial magnetic stimulation and the concept of low level voltage being therapeutic for a variety of conditions, infections included, I think I posted a couple studies. One time, it temporarily corrected a posture issue with my shoulders slumping forward. I noticed a sense of well-being along with the better posture, my chest was open and wide, and I felt confident. This was years ago and I haven't used it regularly due to not completely understanding how to fit it into a regimen.

16. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Yes ,I think so too. But there's already stuff that's better so I'll definitely keep going. I think stuff that helps the kidneys and lymphatic system also helps...
    I also tried topical above appendix ...

17. managing

managing Member

Totally agree. After just two small doses (5 drops, then 7 drops) i feel an improvement in the sigmoid colon discomfort somebody noted a few pages back.

18. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Did you try topical as well ?

19. managing

managing Member

I have not. Do you think its worth trying?

20. managing

managing Member

Last night was my 3rd dose. 12 drops. (5 and 7 the previous two nights). No mushroom soup. Got a little heartburn. Nothing like the first night. Sigmoid colon nearly "invisible". Definitely going to keep going.