Katty

I've tried it 3 times. I used 20-25 drops into a gelatine capsule with 5 capsules of AC. The effect is similar to AC, but way more potent - few hours after ingestion a sense of calmness set in - a very grounded feeling. Anxiety is nonexistent, energy is great, gut seems "empty" and light. After my third dose I've got a massive headache which lasted almost 24 hours without responding to aspirine much. The only thing is now I have a little loose stools 1-2 times a day even three days after the last dose. Feeling great otherwise.
Glad you’re feeling better. Putting it in a capsule is a good tip.

RealNeat

Any chance this would be effective on rodent BV topically or orally?

Peater

How much of a delay do people use between an AC and Camphosal combo, and other supplements and/or meals?

Peater

I can see how this stuff is constipating for some. Yesterday morning I did as others have done and took it with a some AC, removed from the capsule, and chased up with 4 more capsules later. Apologies for the gross detail, I didn't even like typing this but I had a (As far as I could tell) odourless BM, but about 12 hours later than I would have done normally.

The only thing I had to hand that reliably keeps me 'moving' is pineapple and macadamia nuts, so I would just hope the benefits of camphosal and AC aren't negated by a reasonable serving of macadamias.

Peater

Little tip for anyone using AC capsules - 25 drops of this fits perfectly into a 300mg "Nu U" AC capsule if you empty it out. Do it quick so it doesn't dissolve! It's more pleasant to have the AC in your mouth than Camphosal.

tankasnowgod

I tried mixing Camphosal with activated charcoal like Haidut mentioned in the latest Danny Roddy interview. It was way, way more effective.

I had used it in the past at full dose for 2 weeks, dosing before bed, without noticing any effect. Now I tried mixing it with one capsule's worth of AC, letting it sit for 5 minutes, downing it, then waiting 30 minutes to swallow another 6 capsules of AC. The following day, I didn't notice anything. But the day after that, I was using the bathroom all day long, with some crazy-looking stuff coming out of me.

I've been doing this every other night for almost a week. I'm experiencing a ton of gut noises and gurgling, with much less bloating. Very frequent bowel movements. I think I may have killed a ton of stuff in my gut and my body is having a hard time getting it out. I've tried almost everything on this forum and haven't had an effect like this.

I just got some camphosal, and tried it with the AC. I started with half the dose, 13 drops. I plan on doing this daily at first, and will either up the dose, or start spreading it out, based on results.

tankasnowgod

I've taken lots of antibiotics mentioned on the forum with no real effects. I've heard Peat mention the carrot trick, but I've never tried it myself. I haven't had the guts to try the lidocaine thing yet either.

I ordered some lidocaine too, more for experimenting with neural therapy on some skin issues (specifically, scars and KP), but might give this a shot for bowel health as well. It seems with lidocaine, either there is no result, or a very positive one that lasts a while.

mrchibbs

I use it like Ray recommends, occasionally (every few months) when I feel some type of bacterial funkiness.

I use it orally as a mouthwash regularly however, combined with coconut oil, I swirl it in my mouth for 15-20 minutes and it probably absorbs via the gums and helps locally as well as systemically

Fexxx

Can you take Camposhol with a Gastritis?
Eg Limonene or Oregano are no gos for my Stomach.

mostlylurking

I just used 12 drops on my chest and i felt immediate relief on my right side of the face where i know the nerves are inflamed ,probably infected with staph, i have already had three teeth out from that side and i feel the area under my right eye swollen, no antibiotic has ever worked there. I believe i will have to use the product for two weeks and wish for the best, it is a chronic inflammation so i don't expect anything more than temporary relief, although camphosal seems promising.

As for viruses RP days a good immune system is enough.

About those teeth extractions.... If the dentist didn't ream out the sockets down to fresh bloody pulp that resulted in a blood filled socket that could heal properly, you may have an infection in your head that continues to produce toxins and the toxins are seeping into the area under your eye. Best to get another dentist to evaluate and correct the source of the infection. This site may be helpful: Find A Dentist – Huggins Applied Healing Research Hal Huggins on line.

tonto

@haidut
Have you heard of this interesting product? Used for UTIs
Prosed DS
  • Generic Name: methenamine, salicylate, methylene blue, benzoic acid atropine and hyoscyamine

koreus

Tried 25 drops with sugar and water yesterday and 20 minutes later I felt euphoria and lightness like I have not felt in months. Was suffering with endotoxin symptoms the whole week before that.

Today I was experiencing endotoxin symptoms again and tried the same mix expecting the same marvellous result as yesterday. No such luck unfortunately, three hours later and still suffering with lethargy/brain fog etc and my temps are suppressed even with thyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals