Calorie Intake

cliff

slayers said:
I agree....Unless there not calculating them correctly over 3000 is a lot for the average sedentary male.

I think it depends, if you start eating a lot you kinda get used to eating that much. Even on my most sedentary days if I ate under 3000cals I would literally feel like I'm starving come night time.

Dutchie

It is saidd that once metabolism goes up you need more food on average bc you burn more. have you ever read billy craigs site?he prefers his clients consume at leasT a consistent 3000cals of generally peat foods.

gretchen

I'm 5'1" and can eat up to 2,000 calories a day and not gain. But I do not always do this.... :--(

frustrated

cliff said:
Even on my most sedentary days if I ate under 3000cals I would literally feel like I'm starving come night time.

pretty much this, and its a post ray peat effect. always get more hungry at night.

thats why i drink cream, because its filling. if i swapped it for more sugar i could probably go to 4.5k cals.

Dutchie

gretchen said:
I'm 5'1" and can eat up to 2,000 calories a day and not gain. But I do not always do this.... :--(
Do you mean eating too little?and do you have an active job/life or sport a lot?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals